T-this is my pepe b-badge

t-this is my pepe b-badge
>gets punched

why is richard spencer even relevant?

who said he was

do people attack him or his message? because his message is spot on.

That was quite a hilarious moment that very scarily almost seemed like kek consciousness. It was immediately after he started talking about pepe.

Then again, the puncher used his other hand to minimise the punch. It could have been staged, it could have been a cuck, it could have been an accident since how many times do you running punch someone, it could have been a completely random human thing.

He isn't. Only reason people even know of him is because the media needed a face for their """alt-right""" boogeyman and this desperate for attention jackass took the bait. Either that or he's controlled opposition like David Duke.

Why is anyone relevant? In a World of retards it cant be hard to gain popularity if you care for it. His name is Spencer, but i think hes ok in certain regards.

>why is richard spencer even relevant?

Because he's controlled opposition that the media dug up to give a face to muh (((alt-right))) boogeyman.

Because liberals needed a strawman

post your wife user

He isnt, the left tries to keep him relevant because he is useful to them, just like mccain or graham.

as you see, that's not how this whole thing really works

She looks average 5 or 6/10

They can't beat him in an intellectual debate.. but he looks pretty beta so they try to beat him up physically... Very simple... Could be Cointel Pro or just very naive with his words... Very curious how the press built him up and tore him down very quickly in order to discredit him tho... Also interesting is I literally never heard about him and i'm up to date on all this shit until like the night before the election... so most likely a fucking operative used to make us look like shit or just bad timing idk

You're a fucking lunatic retard.

Hot. Can I lick your boipucci after she's done pounding you

This thread is blatantly trying to get you to support Spencer by making it seem the shills are afraid of him

>trying to get you to support Spencer
Who cares?

Are there any of you who don't follow these youtube and e celebs?

nobody worth their salt respect suckerpunching, it's for bitches
caveat: i'm 80% sure Spencer is a closeted homosexual

sorry wrong pick thats ghouls girl ask him at the next TheButtStuff pool party

>why is richard spencer even relevant?
Because faggots like you won't shut the fuck up about him

fpbp

Who?