Anyone starting to wonder if spending all your time discussing politics is doing any good for your well being or anyone...

Anyone starting to wonder if spending all your time discussing politics is doing any good for your well being or anyone else?

i think i need to take a break from this place, it's too depressing and too filled with anger for the average person to absorb daily. The jokes are funny but suddenly i feel more anxious and nervous, and i think constant exposure to the worst of people is worsening it, whoever's reading this good luck

I know that feel user, I can't look at the world in the same way anymore, every time I see a muzzie I get angry, whenever I have to deal with someone at work called "stein" I just think they're going to fuck me over, thinking about all the people who have been killed exposing the truth.

I wish I could go back to the days of raiding Habbo Hotel and frog posting but I am too far gone.

Well im pretty much a massive loser but I'm not sure if this website has anything to do with it.

As long as you aren't autistic you should be fine.

yes. there's not much to say. you can start out with well-reasoned points, but eventually it degrades to shit slinging. even if you're good at shit slinging, the amount of people who "jump in" (i'm thinking about reddit comments) just increases exponentially.

Been visiting the chan since I was 16. I'm 27 now and I visit more now than ever.

I work nightshifts as security and sometimes I spend 12 hours shitposting and reading conspiracy theories on Sup Forums

The funny thing is that at one time I thought Sup Forums was full of crazy racist tinfoilers; but seeing all the shit with Trumps fakenews, podesta emails, pizzagate, south korea cult president.... I've been redpilled and now I can't go back. I hate SJWs with a passion and i don't trust refugees at all.

I don't have a problem with black people but I'm redpilled on ghetto rats and the correlation of crime in low income black areas; just as I am redpilled on refugees and their taste for young girls; and I am redpilled on the rich elite being mainly jewish and the mainstream media manipulating the retarded lefties.

same

astroturf = sage

>every time I see a muzzie
same, specially with blacks

I've been coming here less and less

the shills will probably celebrate that many of us oldfags are trending this way.. until more and more of our radical memetics starts spilling into the real world and people start spray painting memes on the sides of buildings

I've already started converting people to egyptian numerology

coming here has made us irrational. I know a black guy who is intelligent and funny and basically a great guy all round, but I keep looking for the catch. I cannot accept that he can be good without there being a catch. it hurts to know I'll never trust someone who could otherwise be a friend.

I come and go. I managed to cut the habit of posting from a pc before the election and I only post from my phone. This way, when I need a break I'll delete the app I use and stay away for a while until I get the urge to check in on you guys once again.
Usually I end up taking a break when the shilling gets too rampant. I can handle pol when it's just conversation or happenings, but the shills man... I can't not fuck with them. I have to respond... I take it personal that these assholes are invading our home and just can't stop responding and posting.
Don't worry I always sage my responses, but I still feel the urge to call them out until I realize I need to take a break.

I've embraced vapid materialism spending all of my money on designer clothes.

its a nice distraction

politics is not enough. we need spirituality as a people, this is what binds people together, not """science""" not meaningless self-indulgence.

athiests are such cunts, and i say this as someone who in my teens and early twenties was an avid watcher of "CRHISTOPHER HITCHENS BTFOS DUMB BIBLE NERD"

conviction is what we need, more than anything. without it, men turn into a buttery paste that lives for nothing and dies for nothing. islam will literally take over the world if a stronger horse does not emerge to save our people. and i say this as a now christian. because islam has something that the west lacks and that is conviction and something to die for.

we as a people are soft--we men waste all our fire on meaningless sex or masturbation. we do not contain it and direct it towards our own ascension as individuals and as a people, or even family building for that matter.

politics is not enough. and it is honestly of the utmost importance that men stop having so much sex and masturbating every week. it turns us into weak, slothful men. that fire that burns in our bellies is where we find the energy to build churches and monuments, and create fine art, and to demand good behavior from each other.

our people need to find God or we will perish.

This site use to get in my head with all the nigger fucking threads now I just laugh.

yeah, i feel like that raid back fired badly.

I get what you're saying but trust an old fag when I say that blacks will always have that racism thing in the back of their minds. I work with a lot of them, overall decent but if you talk for a while it always turns to racism at some point and that shit tells you that they'll never be as trustworthy as your white friends.
I had a black friend from school for a long long time. Guy is a republican, joined the military, etc. He's over my house one night and we're talking politics. He is losing the debate about fiat currency (he supported it) and he started talking with a nigger ebonics tone... I've never heard him talk like that in my entire time knowing him and I said "stop talking that jive shit". He gets all pissy and calls me a racist (which I wasn't at the time) and I respond that some whites talk that way too so it isn't about race, it's that "you don't talk like that and I know you're being stupid because you're losing the debate right now so cut it out". Next thing you know I'm throwing him out because he jumped at me calling me racist... Never talked to him again.
So yeah, you can be acquaintances with niggers but they're still niggers deep inside and you can't trust how they'll act or if they actually respect you because: "raycizm".

same.. With car parts as well

no shit dummy, you treated some guy like a nigger and expected him to comply. One day you'll probably be ashamed of yourself for being such a horrible person

It actually did a lot of good to me.

I was your average nihilist college student 4-5 years ago. When I started getting into philosophy and politics, I gave up that mentality and started working on self-improvement. I switched majors (from ComSci to Economics) and I can safely say I'm way happier now.

There's a story that simplifies my thoughts on this matter: The Frog Prince story.
Sup Forums is the lake, and there's a golden ball of enlightenment hidden somewhere down here.
Those who stay here for too long and don't find that golden ball will end up drowning, but those who find it will find meaning and purpose, or as the story goes, become a "prince".