Do Swedes have no Self-Awareness?

>It may be much sought after in restaurants but Sweden does not want the American crustacean to darken EU waters in case it spreads diseases and kills off its smaller cousin.

>Wildlife experts say the American lobster, which may also be slightly larger and different in colour to the native European lobster, brings dangers to European lobsters.

>They pose several potential risks for native species, competing for space and resources, they can interbreed with local species and produce hybrid species, which we don’t know will be viable or not,”

theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/18/invasion-of-the-american-lobsters-sweden-asks-eu-for-help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn6D3mkdpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, this is top 10 post on Sup Forums and i don't see how this hasn't blown up.

>muh lobster

>muh islam

Look at the size of these claws. How can europoors even complain? Breeding out the inferior small claw genes for these monsters.

>they can interbreed with local species and produce hybrid species, which we don’t know will be viable or not

Oh so now science argues against foreign species, fucking retards.

That read beautifully.

bump because I liked this.

> Sweden
> Importing non-native lobsters is a huge problem but we fucking love non-native humans

I know

Poetry

It has always amused me how completely run-of-the-mill liberals talk about dog breeds like we talk about human races with different racial characteristics.

>114894344

BIG

MEATY

CLAWS

I'm an hermit Vidya addict. And I know one swede who hates the irony in this. There is hope, Germans just have to win before the Swedes put their feet in the ring.

SWEDEN NO!

This has potential

B M C

M

C

a morning show host on swedish TV4 actually asked an invited biologist why they are protecting species diversity and hinted that he was a racist. she cornered him when he talked about invading species. its on youtube but in swedish.

The biologist was that old man from nordens ark. The hostess is Stömstet or something. Shes together with that sjw singer.

i wish you could watch this and understand how retarded she sounds like. he says there are only a few hundred crocodile of that type left and that they are mixing with other and disappearing and she says why is it important to have pure species, that sounds uncomfortable (triggering).

he says its important to preserve diversity not just mix everything together. hes basically explaining to her and she responds like a small child. at the end he gleefully says that fortunately they have started protecting the crocodile and established a reservation and killed off all the invading species.

very bizarre clip

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibn6D3mkdpk

BOIL THE LOBSTERS
CRUSTACEAN WAR NOW