www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/01/pelosi-barring-illegal-immigrants-from-citizenship-is-just-not-respectful-and-not-worthy-of-our-country/
youtu.be/DzNEf841JUI?t=26m21s
theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/18/invasion-of-the-american-lobsters-sweden-asks-eu-for-help
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/17/trump-campaign-releases-new-details-about-sessions-role-as-foreign-policy-adviser/
youtube.com/watch?v=0iq20WeXTpA
freebeacon.com/politics/bernie-sanders-asked-leave-hippie-commune/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my penis is ____

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYONE

MUST

BE

FIRED

JESUS CHRIST TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? FIRE FUCKING EVERYONE ALREADY GODDAMN IT DON'T BE A PUSSY

THIS IS AMATEUR HOUR SHIT DONALD WHAT THE FUCK?

Why do democrats hate America?

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/01/pelosi-barring-illegal-immigrants-from-citizenship-is-just-not-respectful-and-not-worthy-of-our-country/

Reminder that Sessions didnt lie about Russian talks under oath. Those who say otherwise are shills

youtu.be/DzNEf841JUI?t=26m21s

does rosie seem a little triggered?

LARRY KING IS A RUSSIAN AGENT CONFIRMED

>shills already btfo

Can you not tell Pieczenik is cointelpro?

Same as Alex Jones. Confirmed disinfo over and over again.

FACT: SESSIONS LIED UNDER OATH

FACT: SESSIONS WILL BE TRIALED FOR PERJURY

>TFW YOU FELL FOR THE SNEAKY SOUTHERN SENATOR OF RUSSIAN ESPIONAGE MEME

W A R N I N G

>break the law
>WELL DRUMPFTY, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

CLINTON AND OBAMA USED US TAX DOLLARS TO FUND THEIR ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ GET IN THIS THREAD NOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

KEEP IT BUMPED THE SLIDE IS REAL

THIS. Drain the fuckers already

Bess is back! I think she truly loves him or wants to be noticed so badly.

There are protections in place. Also, have we gotten anymore leaks or has it all quieted down? Finally, should be wary of the Ides of March or is my tinfoil on too tight?

How does it feel knowing that your country has ruined everything again, merely by existing?

Obama sitting their plotting his fucking shadow government infuriates me.

There has to be a plan to nail that piece of shit to the wall.

theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/18/invasion-of-the-american-lobsters-sweden-asks-eu-for-help

>the American lobster, which may also be slightly larger and different in colour to the native European lobster
>“They pose several potential risks for native species, competing for space and resources, they can interbreed with local species and produce hybrid species, which we don’t know will be viable or not,”

Hmmmm

/comfy/time

>they think Trump is a Russian stooge who will sell his nation down the river
>and Hitler
>at the same time

/ptg/ must defend Pic related with its life

If he is not AG on Monday morning then we might as well pack it all up

>B-BUT SESSIONS WASNT EVEN PART OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/17/trump-campaign-releases-new-details-about-sessions-role-as-foreign-policy-adviser/

>“Jeff Sessions has been meeting for hours now putting together a team of foreign policy advisers, military experts, [and] intelligence experts,” Miller said. “I had a chance to speak to Sen. Sessions today and his military advisers for about half an hour before coming here and we discussed some robust foreign policy ideas.”

>Miller informed viewers that Trump has “sat down with Senator Jeff Sessions and has spoken about these [foreign policy] issues at length.”

>Miller also discussed the expertise Sessions would be bringing to the role: “Sessions has been for twenty years on the Armed Services Committee” and “is one of the most respected members of the Senate,” Miller said. “Anyone who knows Jeff Sessions will tell you that he is the most straight-shooting, sincere, honest, [and] frankly apolitical person that you will ever meet in Washington.”

Attention shills: you should choose another path in life before it's too late. There will be no mercy for you.

Remember to @ instead of >> Sessions-is-done shills like Romanian Shill (@114889840)

reminder not to give any shills a single (you)

no matter how painful it is to ignore them, completely starve them, use @ or > if you really must respond, it pisses them off even more

Morning
>Pence hits the morning shows
>Except for CNN
>One GMA he reiterated that Mexico will pay for the wall
>Poll: 69% of people who watched Trump's speech felt more optimistic
>Dr. Carson's confirmation set for tomorrow at 10 a.m.
>White House concludes Kellyanne acted "without nefarious motive" in promoting Ivanka brand
>No plans for disciplinary action
>Senate confirms Ryan Zinke for Interior Secretary
>Vote was 68-31
>Dow breaks 21,000 for first time in history
>Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to treat Trump voters like a friend whose boyfriend is a jerk
>Trump delays signing new executive order
>White House official says they want the order "to have its own moment"
Afternoon
>Trump has lunch with congressional leaders
>House of Lords amends and delays Brexit bill
>Concealed carry reciprocity act introduced in the Senate
>Mnuchin says he wants tax reform signed before August recess
>Says Obamacare is the first priority
>Would not commit to entitlement reform
Tonight
>Trump's speech got better ratings than the Oscars
>43.4 million watched Trump's speech on TV
>Zinke sworn in
>Spicer says Trump wrote last night's speech himself with the input of aides
>Took about 10 days to write and four versions were considered
>The aides that helped were Ivanka, Kushner, Priebus, Bannon, Killer Miller, Spicer, Hope Hicks, and Kellyanne Conway
>Gary Cohn helped in the final draft
>One report says the speech was all Miller with some additions from Ivanka
>We Will Replace You PAC formed to threaten Trump friendly Dems with primary challengers
>Sessions spoke to Russian ambassador twice and did not disclose in confirmation hearing
>Question in confirmation asked if he spoke to Russian ambassador ABOUT 2016 election
>Sessions last year had more than 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian and German ambassadors, in addition to Russia

BREAKING NEWS: SOMEONE TRUMP BUMPED INTO ON THE STREET 3 YEARS AGO SAID 'RUSSIA' ONCE

HUFFLEPUFF BTFO

>why won't senpai notice me the twitterfeed

>Accepts racemixing refugees
>Hates racemixing lobsters

HMMMMMMMM

Press F for the our once great country.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iq20WeXTpA

Obama is the CIA operative that played Osama.

But Trump ran interference on that ever getting out. One of the reasons he was awarded the presidency.

Never found it suspicious that he dropped the whole birth certificate thing after an obvious fake was released?

Oops.

Which taste better?

Why is his other daughter never seen?

Our Guy
Reichspropagandaminister Miller
--------------
The newspapers today are filled with congratulations for President Donald Trump. The nuances vary, depending on the tone, character, and attitude of the paper. All, however, agree on one thing: Trump is a man of stature who has already accomplished historically important deeds and faces still greater challenges. He is the kind of statesman found only rarely in America.

Only a few know Trump well. Most of the millions who look to him with faithful trust do so from a distance. He has become to them a symbol of their faith in the future. Normally the great men that we admire from a distance lose their magic when one knows them well. With Trump, the opposite is true.

The Globalist press claimed he was a tyrant who dominated his subordinates. What is he really? He is the best friend of his staffers. He has an open heart for every sorrow and every need. If misfortune happens, he helps them to bear it, and rejoices more than anyone else at their successes.

Never have I seen his two sides in anyone else. We had dinner together on the night of Hillary's defeat. We talked and listened to music. Trump was a person among people. Twenty minutes later he stood in the smoldering, smoking ruins of the Clinton campaign and gave piercing orders that led to the destruction of communism. Later he sat in his office and called into Hannity.

You have lifted America from its deepest disgrace to honor and dignity. You should know that behind you, and if necessary before you, a strong and determined group of fighters stands that is ready at any time to give its all for you and your idea. We wish both for your sake and ours that fate will preserve you for many decades, and that you may always remain our best friend and ally. This is the wish of your fellow fighters and friends in light of your fantastic speech. We offer your our hands and ask that you always remain for us what you are today:

Our guy!

Now I'm just eager to see what Sessions has been up to recently. He must be getting ready to drop the hammer on some serious shit.
>inb4 pizza

whoooaaa, gnarly, got more??

Really makes me think.

A-Are we at Shillcon 1?

*all shills and concern trolls

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF THEY ARE FRIENDLY WITH RUSSIA

HOW IS THIS CONFUSING

Because she's a degenerate who was excommunicated from the Pence clan.

Because she's a liberal and/or doesn't want to represent, I mean the son doesn't because he has a life of his own.

Electro therapy to cleanse unpure thoughts

Oh for god sake fuck off.

Mods, this is exactly what we're talking about. This is either a raid (notice the timing), or paid advertising. Either way there is no discourse with it present.

Sage and report.

This, shills will be hunted for bloodsport in the new reich

Lads, I just replied to a post by a Russian. It looks like I'm now guilty of treason. I'm to be executed at dawn. It was nice knowing you...goodbye...

Trump better have a better plan for blue collar workers than the abuse he shoveled out in the private sector.

You don't get it. Venezuela and Russia have the same problem: They DON'T DEAL WITH THE JEWISH BANKS. So the big banks WONT LET THEM CONDUCT TRADE.
The jews won't let you TRADE or deal with IMF or WTO UNLESS YOU LET ROTHSCHILD CONTROL YOUR CENTRAL BANK.

Kek. Sarah Flores was one of rato's mistresses.

Boat rally today.
>inb4 Ford-Iowa shipping begins (no pun intended).

???? what'd she do?

>WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF THEY ARE FRIENDLY WITH RUSSIA

there are other people in this country besides you user

those people care

I AM NOT BAKING ANYMORE

SOMEONE ELSE MUST

>MUH RUSSIA
I'm actually pleased that my country triggers shills and dems, good marking strategy to expose traitors. Keep it up!

we would be if it wasn't midnight on the east coast. prepare your buttholes for tomorrow

cloest lesbian ashamed of her closet homosexual father.

That's not very tolerant of them. I expected Sweden to know better.

Based Russia.

We'll never reach shillcon 1.
That'd be Gookmoot giving us the countdown til 4chainz is kill.
We're not even at 2.
We're rarely at 2.

THANK GOD.

WE CAN FINALLY TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT.

FUCK YES! A god damn beautiful CV will have our god emperor stand upon it and speak, no better platform than that after Iowa.

Mike Rowe is explaining this perfectly.

Keep it up Ivan, and keep the Tula plants cranking out ammo at 110% output

Who wrote this?

She's #WithHer

i feel bad for russia
they get blamed for everything

I almost forgot about that post... Erie

You are on our board spamming about shit this board doesn't give a shit about

Fuck off

>Trump sent American lobsters to enrich Sweden

stop giving them (you)s senpai, thats what they are here for

just get /comfy/ with mr.dirty jobs on Tucker instead

Probably more like 3, but we're definitely being raided by paid employees of criminal human traffickers.

Wrong. Think about it.

How would you identify the Osama operative?

(1) Brzezinski created al-Qaeda. So we are looking for a Brzezinski recruit.

(2) Obama was brought into Columbia (where Brzezinski was faculty) despite admitted bad grades / being pot head / etc. So he was recruited into the CIA.

(3) Obama's mother taught him Russian (was trained to speak it at CIA base in Hawaii)

(4) Obama learned Arabic at a young age / attended Madrassa, so he can pass as a Muslim flawlessly

(5) Brown skin

How many CIA operatives within +/- 5 years of Osama's age are there that speak Russian and Arabic fluently and have brown skin?

Probably only one: Obama.

There are mountains more evidence though. Just the tip of the iceberg.

ywn get to know her in the biblical sense.

"I did not have communications with the Russians."

Pol members, that's what Jeff Sessions said during his confirmation hearing when questioned about whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin.

We now know that, while serving as a top Trump campaign advisor, Sessions spoke to the Russian ambassador to the U.S. twice.

Jeff Sessions may have committed perjury, which means that he cannot be allowed to oversee an investigation into this administration's ties with Russia -- because he must now be investigated.

Will Bernie Sanders ever shut the fuck up?

Thank god we got Charlotte, much cuter and better fashion.

Based Ruskies!

She also got fat, the inevitable fate of all liberal women.

You guys had better be watching based Uncle Tucker and not some other shit!

>You are on our board spamming about shit this board doesn't give a shit about

keep crying

>responding to shills instead of ignoring them

They want to scalp Sessions so bad

DO. NOT. LET. THEM. TAKE. DOWN. JEFF.

I love you, you vodkanigger. CIS and US are rivals but you are alright.

Maybe when he's dead. Maybe.

If America falls to the (((deep state))) I hope they let some of us seek asylum for at least a while until we can sort out our affairs. It looks increasingly like we're losing this battle due to sheer incompetence in the White House.

no

freebeacon.com/politics/bernie-sanders-asked-leave-hippie-commune/

even hippies thought he talked too much about communism

Two or three aggressive shitposters can fill threads with nonsense, this is all pointless. This story will be dead like all the others in a matter of days, and they'll move on to the next totally going to stump Trump talking point.

This is funny, let them squirm. I just wish I could pin all the old lies on them as them come up with the latest fabrication. One of the downsides of everyone being anonymous, I suppose.

Keep talking to yourself

just shitposting and getting go fuck yourself in response

>McCuckster

I think we should wait to see what actions he actually recommends or supports. He's playing very well with the center, and if he's still going to go along with Trump's plans then he's an asset.

Anyone who the president can fire at will needs to be given room to play the role Trump's given them. Let it play out.

Why are they still free?
Why?
Instead, we are going after people for smoking a joint.

>Al Franken/Kamala Harris ticket

It's like she wants to destroy her party even more.

They won't. The latest hysteria was already decapitated

This picture is very homosex. Not allowed.

#shepersisted
#pocahontas
#0.00025%nativeamerican

you are incredibly mad user

please relax :^)

>114890549
>114890569
>114890630

hey shills, take a look at this poll
90% of people think sessions did nothing wrong