What should the new flag of Canada be?

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67926135
discord.gg/jcaqSzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

Can't hate the original

Fuck new.

Don't let those betas scare you away from our flag. Don't let them trick you into thinking leaf is a bad symbol. If this website uses a clover leaf as its symbol then Canada having a maple leaf is not much different.

Beige horizon

What does pol think about this flag?

>Don't let those betas scare you away from our flag

The leaf is a shit.

>What does pol think about this flag?

Boring, but it gets the job done.

Here's one I slapped together. Give me feedback please

Seems a lot like Iceland already did that one.

>fuck the leaf

FPBP

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! He said if you kill your enemies they win, because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate. Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

don't be a fag, fag

fpbp

This is pasta

Get on my level.

You know this to be true.

flag for when we annex the US

sketchtoy.com/67926135

this is my proposal and homenage to canada

Just a rough draft

>boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist.
those are fucking hobbies that are not even worthy of note.

try again you fucking cuck

Needs a dog cock

>Implying there will be a Canada in the next 50 years

discord.gg/jcaqSzk

leaf pol discord

You do realize that Quebec is represented on that flag, right?

Regardless, I like Quebec. You guys are alright.

the only answer to the snow commies

>tfw I unironically like the Leafstika

For real, that has potential to become a meme here

But you're a leaf

Op is always a fag, but you are an even bigger faggot

ayy here's the full size leafstika

It's ridiculous

Make it red