What's wrong with society nowadays

What's wrong with society nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6BvuN73iGM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

What's wrong? Women finally stop pretending and you bash them for it?

I love tween girls. They love me back, which I never get in girls my age (college), fuck them, I have a better deal.

All our food is poisoned.

Pic related.

>wrong
>implying

Bait.

literally kikes
MTV

Pedos need to hang

There is nothing wrong with making a girl your cumslut, what are you a fucking faggot?

Can you handle the truth?

>Click for red-pill

youtube.com/watch?v=d6BvuN73iGM

youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw

Good goys following (((moralcodes)))! More (yous) to feed me.

Gib some proofs

kill yourself kangaroo nigger

Is this legal?

beat me to it

Teen girls mmm

the internet, more specifically as a tool to spread culture change

this is even more amplified by social media, which girls and women are obsessed with and easily manipulated by

Growth hormones in food are making young girls look older and men more feminine.

Wait are these underage or dwarves?

Social fucking media

It really is the root of all degeneracy

eat shit cuckold

degenerates must die

Wtf and how.

Soy? The women changing?

xenoestrogens have caused males to have lower testosterone and girls to start puberty 3 years earlier

Any tips?

>act like an edgefag for a few cheap (You)'s
>gets put on perma-watchlist
not a good deal desu

Pretty sure French eat better now than in 1820, that could explain the graph as well

This is probably the most accurate answer. Merchant TV.

Do dah doo doo!

My daughter is in middle school

If she wants to explore her sexuality that is her right no matter what and me can't tell girls otherwise.

Wtf.

Your Daughters mine.

better nutrition retards

there were sluts in middle school. i attended during the early 2000 thong craze. many such images burnt into the brain.

not seeing the problem here chief

Really reinforces my age of consent.

how does sexually dominating a woman to the point she will call you daddy and herself a cumslut make you a cuckold?

Moral of the story is: spank your kids before others have a chance to do so

>me can't tell girls otherwise

Girls on the right are what middle school aged girls in the U.K. were like when we were in middle school, I'm 27 for reference. It finally just made its way over here.
t. Scottish ex-pat

I should not be watching this

I'm 27 and I remember girls like the pic on the right from when I was in middle school too.

eh fuh king leaf

Sex is for making babies. Masturbation makes Jesus cry.

be a syrian refugee

Now think about your dad.

how do we fix white men?

So you're okay if one of us solicits your daughter for sex? Is that what you're saying? If it was me I'd kill the little shit or scumbag adult who thinks he can touch my daughter

Women enter puberty largely based on how much body fat they have accumulated which is why gymnasts often don't have menarche until they're 16 or 17 years old and fat mexican/black children in the US have it at 9.

Girls also enter puberty sooner if they are not growing up in the presence of their biological father for reasons that scientists still don't really understand, probably a natural evolutionary reaction, the girl's body assumes the males of her tribe have died or been killed and her body accelerates puberty in order to make her desirable so other men will protect her. How exactly the body makes this calculation is unknown.

(((they))) ruined it

3 reasons

1) better nutrition
2) girls who grow up in single mother households get their first menstruation almost 2 years faster then girls who grow up with a mother and a father (believed to be a genetic 'survival' gene, when a girl grows up without a father figure the body believes men are scarce and triggers puberty early for the survival of the species)
3) sexual activity has been known to start menstruation early in females. While the french are sluts in the 1800s they were CATHOLIC sluts, and generally saved their first time for marriage (especially since this was during Victorianism).

So sexual liberation and the collapse of the nuclear family combined with better nutrition == younger menstruation.

hahaha. holy kek! The cultural Marxists aren't even trying to hide their agenda anymore. The sexualization of our culture is complete. We adore sex while at the same time despising the meaning of it (ie life). Fucking kek! This is too funny now. I'm not even mad - the Frankfurt School is highly intelligent and this is proof. They are weaker than the women they rape however and their time is coming. I can assure you all. A counter-culture is in the works and Trump is at its helm.

Lazy parenting. You can limit how much degeneracy your daughter is exposed to by not letting be do what ever she wants

>The age of onset of puberty depends on a variety of factors, including nutrition. Most girls enter puberty between age 8 and 13, while guys enter puberty from age 10 to 15. A 2010 study published in "Pediatrics" by Frank Biro found that girls begin puberty at a younger age than in previous decades. The modern American diet, which includes many processed, high-fat foods, may be to blame for this phenomenon. Being overweight or obese increases the likelihood that a girl will enter puberty earlier than average. Obesity may delay the onset of puberty in boys.

Basically by fixing the women

How do you watch that, you can get epilepsy even if you don't have it from this vid.

What it looks like when society gets thoroughly Jewed.
Remember all those years of black degeneracy? Well, it turns out that the Jews were practicing on them, what they're now doing to the rest of us.

You may have a daughter, but she certainly doesn't have a parent. A parent would guide middle school girls away from loose sex because it's degrading and dangerous. For shame.

>no girl ever called you a cutie irl

I should just zyclon B myself

I can't even begin to describe the rage and disgust this fills me with

The Cure for Wellness

We need water filters and non-toxic food. How do we do this? Organic?

Chloroform

but it begs the question, since women are irredeemable, is it degenerate to just have men take their place?

alright i'll come have sex with your daughter bro.

but for real, if you are serious you are a shitty daughter.

your daughter will grow up being abused, people will take advantage of her naivety, and statistically speaking she will have a terrible marriage and a divorce.

in other words, you will scar your daughter, statistically speaking of course.

nothing wrong from my perspective anyway

>back in my day girls weren't sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc

prepare to hate

Well, if we look at this from the media influence aspect than we might be able to understand why younger and younger kids each generation appear to act in such ways.

Popular media portrayals of younger individuals are done by adult actors. Squared jaws, bigger muscle structure etc. impossible for a teen in the past. Since younger people are easily influenced by popular media, it would not be surprising that kids that meet these conditions the most get to bang and spread their genes the most also.

This same could also work for girls. TV shows teens acted by adult women with sexy curvy bodies and make up etc. so the girls that meet these requirements would also be preferable by everyone.

For these girls and boys to meet the conditions, they would clearly have to show signs of early maturation and since they are the ones that would get to spread their genes the most, earlier and earlier maturation would be a trait that is genetically selected for, hence an increase in early maturation rates in females and males of newer generations.

The slut act aspect of it could be a combination of early active sex hormones and media acceptance of slut acts.

it's like dating but better, just be nice to them and if they're not giving the pussy up keep moving.

pedo bear in the back. kek

>implying browsing 4chinz doesn't put you on the watchlist

>since women are irredeemable

are they?

>is it degenerate to just have men take their place?

Are you talking about faggotry?

I'm not clicking that shit

That is from Russia, and I believe the school got shutdown or they had a severe punishment for this.

Those are chavs on the right of OP's pic. I pick my little brother up from his middle school on a regular basis and not much has changed from when I went there. Probably a few more edgy kids and swag fags but that's about it.

but shit like this though how the fuck is that even allowed?

of course not. Having a romantic relationship with a man is gay
I'm talking about dressing one up like a lady and just having some bro sex

Jews kiked it up

Disgusting

This.

there's the bad list and then there's the really bad list, trust me my dad works at nintendo

>Whats with society nowadays

Pic related. But dont worry, its always darkest before the dawn. their days are numbered and they know it

How do we stop people from being so hedonistic? Most people I know fuck or do drugs whenever they want because it feels good and they don't care about the consequences.

I clicked

Why the fuck did I click

women's rights
>the right to my body
its all its ever been about you fucks
fuck the 1960's+ america

Traps are gay

When will the moral panic come???!!!

Two completely different cultures and attitudes.

Girl on the left is American. You can tell by the poor fashion and cheesy, forced smile. They're outwardly prudish and repressed, talking like the caption, but once you're in bed with them the caption on the right comes at you with a vengeance. Of all the times I've heard from lads who were asked by girls to choke them in bed, every single time they have been American girls. I don't know what the fucking story is with you people and choking.

The girls on the right are Irish (maybe English). Contrary to stereotype, we're not prudish at all and teenage girls will often dress like that going to teen discos or whatever until they eventually learn how to dress for a night out properly. We have a healthier attitude to sex and sexuality in general (at least compared to the yanks) so you'd almost never hear the crazy, repressed bitch shit in that caption on the right coming out of an Irish girl... unless they're actually a bit tapped themselves. Otherwise, there's just no need for it.

Banji as fuk

>Why... back in MY day!

Do the world a favor and off yourself.

Also due to more milk drinking, i.e. more estrogen. Also gives bigger titis.

To be honest, relationships and sex with both men and women (from a man's perspective) are equally gay.
With women, it's all about feely bullshit which is gay and with men, it's gay for physical reasons.
Traps are the only way to have non-gay intercourse and relationships because a) they look like women so being attracted to them is totally straight and b) mentally they are male so they don't care about all that emotional, feely shit.
Loving traps is what real men do, everyone else is a faggot.

>What's wrong with society nowadays
nothing -- it's all proceeding according to plan...

woman with morals dragging her daughter out.