Lindsey Graham: Trump Has Russia Connections & Jeff Sessions Must Be REPLACED, Special Prosecutor

thejusticetimes.com/graham-special-prosecutor-needed-for-trump-russia-to-substitute-jeff-sessions

Lindsey Graham has said that Trump has russia connections and that there needs to be a special prosecutor and Attorney General Jeff Sessions must be FIRED.
---
thejusticetimes.com/graham-special-prosecutor-needed-for-trump-russia-to-substitute-jeff-sessions

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/837055956127121410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how they call him a bachelor and not a faggot.

Is he a certified homo?

Not just unappealing.

What the fuck is going on. Jeff Sessions isn't a fucking Russian agent, he's been a politician for his entire life. How are they setting these people up? Lindsey Graham and John McCain need to be dealt with immediately.

>he a good boy he din' do nothin'

Nothing is going to happen this time, he was still senator at the time, if anything this is going to be a bonus for trump when he points out the fake news.

I just feel bad for them. They must be the loneliest republicans in the GOP. Everyone else has moved on except them. What is their deal?

Lindsey and McCain need the Ghaddafi treatment.

He's never been married or has kids. He even adopted his younger sister.

Graham is pure unadulterated neocon trash.

Hopefully he dies horribly and violently. McCain too, slowly in a cage.

This is big, they are trying to stop Sessions from investigating the slush fund

He said that?
wtfI love Lindsey Graham now

Convenient how everyone throws around "muh russian connection" without mentioning that Sessions was on the Foreign Relations committee in the Senate, meaning it was literally his job to talk to ambassadors of foreign powers on behalf of the US government

I hope to god Eric Holder goes to jail, will be praying for it tonight.

What do you think?

Oh wow it's over for Drumphlumph

Quick, what does McCain have to say about this

Graham is just trying to stay relevant

he's rich and powerful, there's not way he couldn't find a woman willing to marry him if only for his position. He's almost certainly a fag

This is so coordinated it's sickening

Yeah because the Russia narrative is really working.
It's like they are trying to meme it but are newfags with terrible memes

lindsey graham should be hanged by the state for treason for arming isis with john mccain

huh a satanic pedophile freaking out...

really makes you think

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

SHILLS ARE SLIDING BECAUSE ONIGGER AND COMPANY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE A TREASONOUS AND ILLEGAL SLUSH FUND SET UP FOR LEFTISTS

>(((Reports)))
Every time

you can just see david brock and the kikes going

REEEE WHY DOESNT IT WORK ANYMORE?????

Don't forget his butt buddy.

As a citizen of South Carolina, I move to impeach Graham for treason.
>Sessions literally does his job while a Senate member
>Talks to Russian diplomats along with other countries as part of his committee job
>SEE?! WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!!!!
>Meanwhile John McCain visits Syria for no apparent reason and talks with ISIS-backed """rebels""""
What an embarrassment.

Pedo detected.

Are there any threads about this? If not, start one.

They're scared to death. They know they're going down for trafficking/pedogate.

how come mccain didnt get shit for asking for funding from russia during his campaign?

Holy shit, why is this not all over Fox News, Breitbart, etc?

That's why Trump picked the perfect tone last night. Anyone who watched that address will NEVER question the President's patriotism

This dude is such a fucking faggot.
How he ever got elected in the South is beyond me.

ethics

>(((they))) have obvious dirt on McCain
>(((they))) have obvious dirt on Graham
>McCain and Graham are the most vocal anti-Trump GOPers
What a (((coincidence))).

yes use catalog

they are screaming "Ties with Russia" so when they all get busted for CP they can try blaming it on Trump and Russia.

Well, there it goes again. One step forward with last night's speech. Now 10,000 steps backward with this in the news cycle. Sessions will have to resign. Contact with Russians of that magnitude is difficult to explain away. I'm starting to think there might be some truth to the Russian interference claims.

He'll be gone, but unfortunately his term ends in 2020. People in SC like Trump over him.

>Contact with Russians of that magnitude
lol ya a senator on the foreign relations committee definitely shouldn't be talking to world powers even though its part of their daily job

Why do these trump people keep lying about meeting with the Russians?

That's the weird thing

Graham has sucked israeli cock since the very beginning of his career

What's interesting is that the neo-cohens over at conservative radio had both McCain and Graham as top picks for who should be nominated.

This

umm, wasn't it lindsay graham that testified on behalf of jeff sessions at his confirmation hearing? i think it was and he gave him a raving review. what a traitor. south carolina, y'all need to do something about this sodomite.

>go on twitter
>see a retarded lefty woman
>laugh at jeff sessions for perjury
>get into an argument
>says it's not perjury when the question was asking if he communited w/ russia in his capacity as trump surrogate
>bitch shuts up
another internet argument won by me

He looks like he's halfway through hormone replacement therapy

the entire administration is thoroughly corrupt and incompetent from top to bottom.

God Bless President Trump and the downfall of the USA. This is what we wanted.

>we
Get Out

Lifelong bachelor? Checks out.

Buzzfeed pls go

It's not his fault. Women only like outgoing and muscular guys. He's neither.

Clemson here, how do we proceed?

This is why they are so scared of Trump and Sessions.

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/837055956127121410

You saw the face Goat Pizza Pelosi during Trump's speech?

These

I forgot to post something witty to get attention.

Well it was either gonna be that faggot or the songbird

jesus christ we need term limits.

who the fuck listens to this chump?

Biden

Do you really need quick rundown? What about progressive tactics do you not grasp?

Term limits scare the shit out of McCain and Grahamnesty just as much as term limits scare leftist democrats.
McCain and Grahamnesty have no skills whatsoever besides being globalist faggots and ruling over their geriatric constituents that just want to play golf in their gated communities and continue having the generations they fucked over pay for their pensions and shit

An insatiable appetite for hotdogs and pizza and a closet full of skeletons?

DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH SOURCEANON'S POST IN THE LAST SESSIONS SHILL THREAD

highly effeminate vocal pattern detected.

next stop; The Lake of Fire

1. We find dirt on him and McCain. I presume this may be tied to the McCain foundation. Trump may already have it.
2. We find a Senator who has been itching to get back at him and McCain to introduce expulsion or censure (technically impeachment isn't applicable to Senators) for a vote for treason.
This hasn't been done to a Senator since the Civil War era...but if we can meme Trump into office, anything is possible.
Does anyone like Graham around Clemson? Here in Charleston I don't see much support, but there is visible Trump support here.

>How are they setting these people up?
"These people" keep lying about meeting with the russians for some weird reason. I don't think "they" are doing much "setting up" here, fampai

>says it's not perjury when the question was asking if he communited w/ russia in his capacity as trump surrogate
Is factually incorrect. But hey, you read it on Sup Forums! It MUST BE TRUE.

Yeah sessions a senior senator on all the most important committees just decided to say fuck it and started colluding with the russians, makes sense.

Sharia blue is confirmed for working with foreign governments, including China. They're making slide threads everywhere.

>But hey
hi >reddit.
did you wanna correct the record?

we need a FBI investigation of graham and mccain

Uhhh...isn't that the point that he communicated with the diplomat in his capacity as a member of the Armed Services committee and not for the Trump campaign with which he didn't officially work for until just a week or two ago? More ShariahBlue?

I vote in favor of forgoing the investigation and just shooting em on sight. Surely their constituents cant be happy with their bullshit. Are either of them up for a swift boot up the ass in 2018?

Well if he was negotiating favors in exchange for them hacking the dems, yeah it makes perfect sense, given he worked for the Trump campaign and is his attorney general.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's the narrative the dems are pushing and your "argument" is no rebuttal.

No response? Fags.

and I'm sure he did that in his office on capitol hill with the russian ambassador to the united states, where there would be a record of their meeting for anyone to find

OR he met with him for a few minutes as he did with dozens of other ambassadors regarding whatever bullshit ambassadors do

(You)

Then why lie about it?

And they're saying no other senators on that committee met with the Russian ambassador, either.

This is some real shit, I'm not sure even meme magic can fix it.

he was being asked over and over again about the campaign and Russia, he never spoke to anyone in Russia about the campaign

literally nothing will happen, end yourself

>literally nothing will happen, end yourself
Why don't you go for the trifecta and tell me to screencap your post while you're at it?

>foreign advisor during campaign can't meet with foreigners
Lets throw the whole administrative state in prison!

Russia will never be "real shit" in this regard

> Did you meet with Russians over the campaign

> No

> The only meetings were with Ambassadors over his course as Senator

> THIS IS A LIE AND HE MUST BE DESTROYED

Faggooooots

Flynn was in contact with the Russians over the campaign. Sessions wasn't.

How does this faggot keep winning elections?

I realize the jews shower him with campaign donations and pay for attack ads about his competitors but you'd think South Carolinians would be hip to their tactics by now.