Italian Mafia vs Mexican Cartels

Who is worse?
>Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

insightcrime.org/news-briefs/massive-bust-highlights-italian-mafia-involvement-in-latam-drug-trade
qz.com/671424/in-italy-one-in-three-pizza-makers-isnt-italian/
mediaite.com/food/egyptian-pizza-makers-in-italy/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10023741/Shortage-of-pizza-makers-as-Italians-are-too-proud.html
newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/30/italy-faces-a-shortage-of-pizza-makers/
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155284973
swordandscale.com/even-the-mob-avoids-the-albanians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When was the last time you saw beheading videos from italy?

Italian mafia literally went full Muslim and bombed catholic churches.
Italians are worse than niggers.

>fughedabouit
or
>beheading and brutally torturing 10,000s+

you tell me

Did the Italian Mafia in America stop existing?

they're both pretty great

>bombed catholic churches.
absolutely based

Surely mexican cartel, mafia still has some kind of rules and values

The Italian Mafia in the time of the Teamsters was quite big and very organized, I imagine if they survived through to the 21st century that they'd rival the spics, minus all the beheadings and wetback mestizo dickwaving.

Depends. I've seen some of the shit cartels do and it ain't nice. Mafias got some respect like says. I'll go with cartels cause their method of killing and torturing is brutal and sends a message.

They're still around, but a mere shadow of their former selves.

worse: mexican
very pointy mexican boots

They moved on to politics.
or so I've heard.

>ywnb matteo messina denaro

Feels bad man

Semi-legitimized themselves, got into white collar crime while doing dirty work for the alphabet soup agencies. At the lower levels some peeps are still involved in drug trafficking, but it it's more stolen goods and loansharking.

And they're a totally separate phenomenon from the Italian mafia as it exists today. The Italians are way more violent and criminal.

But while the Mexicans make them look like children in terms of brutality, I'm not sure about criminality. The Italian mafia used the Vatican bank as their piggybank and tore the country apart in an autistic shitfit when the government tried to get them to tone it down a little.

Don't suppose you have any experience around Naples? I'll be working at NATO Allied Command there for several months. I've been told that the Camorra isn't likely to be an issue, but that petty street crime is a major issue, to the extent that you should leave your doors unlocked so that the street crews will just check the car and leave instead of smashing windows.

Why would you leave your car in an unsecured location? Especially in Northern Afr-Naples...

Mexican cartels are far more powerful because Americans like to snort cocaine, inject heroine and smoke meth. When was the last time you saw $1 billion in cash in one place?

Considering the Pope that probably makes them more Catholic than before.

We haven't cracked down on the cartels like
we did the mafia. They may be too powerful
now.

have fun coming home to find your furniture missing until you pay protection money

this. The scarlet whore must fall.

I'm half Italian and half Mexican. Can I join both?

Mexicans are not human

The mafia is worse. Mexicans are good at torture and terror because they descend from aztec cannibals and spanish-muslim-invasion-rapees but they will never have the kind of reach and sophistication the mafia does in (pre jew subverted and destroyed) civilized western countries.

no because youre neither you fucking mongrel

How come all crime is usually racial based? Has there ever been a successful multicultural crime syndicate?

They mostly go after small shit cars like Pandas and Puntos that are less likely to have serious anti-theft, and then they search the car for your number and try to blackmail you. It's happened twice to my family and it was saddening to see that a lot of people are into this kinda business, I actually managed to deal with them through a friend of mine. Selling stolen cars and their parts is definitely difficult nowadays.

Also it's not like the mafias don't kill and dissect people. They're just smart enough not to film themselves doing it and disposing of the body.

The UN.

Unions, Paco. Unions.

Worse structurally Mexican cartel hands down literally just mules for the Columbians

Even in legal business trust is important, so in illegal business where not just financial ruin but literal death can happen due to placing faith in the wrong horse, it is even more important.
And trust is strongly correlated with ( let's not be shy : it's directly caused by ) ethnic homogeneity.

Underrated

I'm in the Italian Mafia, and I can tell you that we respect the cartels, but we do no fear them in any way. We are still more powerful than them because we have connections that they don't. If we wanted their operation shut down, we could have the US government shut it down tomorrow. Of course there would be war, but they'd be outgunned. We can get into Mexican airspace and take them out by air. They would never be able to make it into US or Italian airspace.

They're both pawns of the same people but the mafia has better connections giving them other ways of control than straight violence. They own Italy after all.

italian mafia is no more, don calo days are long gone, you arent worth shit

Haven't cartels killed priests in mexico?

"Omerta," and attendant codes in Italian organized crime, was largely bullshit intended to keep the lower ranks in line and as a recruiting tool. However, the Mafia could not have achieved the levels of success and power in the United States without largely existing somewhat peacefully with society generally. In fact, this is why guys like Luciano, Ricca, Siegel and Lansky took on and and wiped out old-school Black Hand types because the model relied too heavily on terrorizing innocent citizens, which the (then) younger gangsters realized was bad for business.

Any organization behaving like Mexican cartels could never operate in America. They'd be wiped out by law enforcement almost immediately.

Your nuanced explanation has me thoroughly convinced.

Both should be met with quick execution

Does your dad work for Nintendo?

Jewish Mafia

Mexican cartels are worse and more powerful in North America

Are you in the cartel? You better be careful you don't start a war you can't finish. If you knew who I was, you'd be showing me some respect.

>Worse structurally Mexican cartel hands down literally just mules for the Columbians
Cool story bro. The beaners literally took the drug market from them.

>Any organization behaving like Mexican cartels could never operate in America. They'd be wiped out by law enforcement almost immediately.
So far they have

>T. Dad works at chef boy r d

I think the pic speaks for itself. Look at that faggot on the right with a bedazzaled gun.

This

Fucking Mexican cartels.
They're horrifying.

dumping gore. majority is from Mexico. work of los zetas

> italian mafia

most retarded meme of all time, considering 95% of this "mafia" was jewish

> mexican cartels

pretty classic subhuman bandits for a subhuman country like mexico

Well Italians are white and Mexicans are an ongoing genetic mistake perpetuated by horny Conquistadores, so...

Byzantine / ancient Roman roots

Head chopping scalpers rain god prayer roots

Italians are 2 generations away from dropping their thuggery and becoming high order citizens

Mestizos are 1 generation away of descending into the primative tribalism that constitutes the height of their acheivement as a race

Zetas are disgusting fucks, do they even have an "economic" presence compared to other cartels? Or they simply torture people?

If you had a cartel, this type of shit simply justifies your extermination, how retarded can they be.

are the mafia /ourguys/?

I think they're doing that just because the refugees are setting up their own gangs

>do they even have an "economic" presence compared to other cartels?
Yeah I was reading about how a zeta cartel member who is in charge of the money go arrested. Also the when one of the zeta boss got arrested he had a suitcase of a million dollars ready to bribe them. The main guys get the money the bottom get the peanut's.

Kek

Makes sense

I've never heard of it

t. Privileged northern italian white collar mafia member.

In Italy the Mafia is worse.

In Mexico the cartels are worse.

What the fuck else would you like to know.

Mafias were driven by respect and family. Cartels are just vicious animals driven by greed

I can believe you, after all drugs create their own demand; however are they truly rich compared to other Cartels?
If I´m not mistaken the Sinaloa is the biggest, and the the Jalisco, yet Zetas must be the most notorious one.

fuck off papalardo, we do not fear the pepperonis, go back to making marinara sauce

The fuck did you just say you dolt. The Colombians had some power back when Escobar was still breathing but still they needed the help of the Mexicans because without them they couldn't prosper. I guess you could see it as beneficial to them both, but after Escobar died the Colombians merely became third-rate mules for the Mexican. Trust me old boy, I would know.

Stupid beaner

>I'm in the Italian mafia
Stopped taking your post at face value right there. In the off-chance that you are involved with the Italians, I'm sure that they share the same respect however I'm sure the the Cartels don't take kindly to threats, they never have and quite frankly they never will so.

they killed JFK in conjunction with the CIA

Oh man that really hurts. Where do you live pal? If your in California I'm willing to visit you-- so we can talk this out of course.

Typical beaner

Typical coward who can't live by the gun

You know El Chapo is in prison for being gay but you have no idea who leads the mafia

El Chapo was never the most powerful head of the Sinaloa Cartel, sure he had an abundance of power but as far as being the head of it, he never was. Hell, they almost killed him back in the 80's but another man who's still alive today saved his life by convincing said person not to kill Guzman.

Considering they make mad dosh from bringing them in, from the refugee shelters and from using them as slave labor, not really

How wealthy is the typical mafia member in italy?

the messicans will do real well at first, they are vicious thugs, but (assuming we're talking about sicilians) they eye-ties invented the concept of vendetta, and will go scorched earth

Depends on where you are the hierarchy, and most bosses also own several legitimate business. But I can't imagine the average soldier to be anything but poor

Mexican cartels

Italian Mafia

>Only kills those who are in the lifestyle and know of implications. Will almost always assault first.

> Activites include gambling and asking minor contributions to unions.

>Runs legitimate companies

>Had actual class and limited crime in the neighborhoods where they live.

Mexican Cartels.

>Kills whoever the fuck is in there way

> Ruins millions of people's lives selling poisons.

> Destroyed pretty much all of Mexico.

The Italian mafia is anti globalist association of gentlemen while the cartels are a bunch of savages.

Italian mafia is the top dog in international drug trafficking, stop romanticizing criminals just because the Jews told you it was cool through Hollywood movies

unlike beaners, most Italians grow out of the mob thing after some generations, because they can actually succeed on their own merits

That's unfortunate really. Is there low risk of being killed by enemy Mafia groups in Italy? If so, then that may explain the low "salaries" of the typical mafia member. In Mexico, most of the average members are wealthy enough to be like OP's pic related (right).
As for them being the top dog in international trafficking, I'd have to disagree with you. The Mexicans control all major cities in the U.S and across the continent as well, they steer clear of Italy out of respect but they distribute worldwide. The reason is because the Colombians are our neighbors and they've always worked together

well, i mean, i don't think car is of any use if you were born outside of napoli anyway - they drive like in india

Mexicans stay in Cartels because that's where all the money is. But you're just spouting bullshit because I know how the Italians operate and once you're in, you're in until your last breath.

America for the fact we allow both degenerate groups onto our soil.

No, the mafia has stakes in American drug trafficking too, and they control the routes from America to Europe
insightcrime.org/news-briefs/massive-bust-highlights-italian-mafia-involvement-in-latam-drug-trade

they mostly went legit

jesus, i loved palermo, i hope mafia wins

3.3 billion worth of coke seized, in other words, the amount they didn't decide to keep. That's got to hurt. I'm not saying the Italians don't take part in the drug trafficking of the Americas but on this side of the world, the Mexicans control it for the most part; while over in Europe, the Italians control it. Both operate internationally, but their presence isn't as dominant on the other side of their motherland.

There is no safe location in Naeples. Even if you use your workplace's underground garage it still wont be safe. This is why people i know stopped going there with car and use public transportations.

>while over in Europe, the Albanians control it

Italians bow down to Albanians/Turks, even North Africans

most of the pizzerias in italy are owned by muslims

Not a single pizzeria over here ,where i live, is owned by muslims. There are a few kebab shops and i once saw them as cooks in a japanese restaurant but not in pizzerias.

in the US, all the italian mafia businesses including pizza (heroin shops) went to albanians

muslim mafia rules over italian mafia

qz.com/671424/in-italy-one-in-three-pizza-makers-isnt-italian/

mediaite.com/food/egyptian-pizza-makers-in-italy/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10023741/Shortage-of-pizza-makers-as-Italians-are-too-proud.html

newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/30/italy-faces-a-shortage-of-pizza-makers/

Albanian mafia targets Britain
Heavily-armed gangs throw out Italian families to seize control of the criminal underworld in Milan

NCIS investigators said the power of the groups, which recently took control of the criminal underworld in Milan after a two-year power struggle, must not be underestimated.

"They threw out the Italian mafia families," said an NCIS source. "That is how violent they are."

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155284973

swordandscale.com/even-the-mob-avoids-the-albanians/

Thanks for the info. Local media never write shit about stuff like this.

former pizza nigger BTFO

In europe much of the coke traffic is controlled by them and they're still somewhat active in the u.s. as mid-upper level traffickers but it's not as big as it was obviously.

>Big organization that enslave rapefuge to work in tomato field with ties in politic that is killing half a nation in war with one of the best antimafia organization in the world an
>some nigger with rifle and machete that sell drug and goes around killing people
I wonder what is worse