Is he satire?

Is he satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't take himself half as seriously as he pretends to, but he believes what he's saying is true.

Alex Jones is satire and so is Sup Forums.

No, he just exaggerates to sell more water filters. The New World Order thing he talks about is true, but the way he puts it makes them seem alien and superhuman, when they're actually just greedy kikes wanting to own many goys.

is this the true capitalist radio guy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

>be Alex Jones
>uncover massive conspiracies
>holy shit
>people should know this
>go on public access
>get threatened
>this is some serious shit
>don't back down
>get radio show
>drop massive redpills
>people think you are satire
>tell the truth
>get no attention
>laughed off
>continue telling truth
>slowly convince a few followers
>more threats
>more redpills
>no normies listen
>get agitated
>get louder
>still non believers
>this shit is important
>get louder
>WTF this guy is crazy
>people don't listen
>get louder
>people listen
>think you are satire
>go insane because no one believes in your super important message
>sell water filter

I believe him. He's sincere and he's honestly better than CNN, FOX or any other of that shit. Obviously he has his own whacky opinions that I think are wrong. But for the most part he's honest and he's on the money. He knows that globalists are the enemies of humanity and that makes him better than most others.

>Limited Hangout

> A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further.

The dude's passionate about what he talks about. Water filter merchant memes aside he skips commercial breaks constantly on his radio talk show to give the redpill the masses.

He's multi-millionaire with a villa living in a gated community. His station is owned by Jewish publisher.

He's infotainment.

Gets boring after a while though.

He's more like a broken clock. The only things he's right on are the second amendment and Sandy Hook

there's a reason any mention of ayylmaos is cut from Sup Forums

no, he's just passionate.

partially satire

i watch him for entertainment

>sandy hook

Used to laugh but this is just fucking tragic.

go back to Faceberg

jones talks about this all the time on his show. I was just listening to one of his. is he a double-double-double agent?

No, this is what rural and suburban retards actually believe.

if you don't "get" alex jones you're autistic.