"the human race"

How are all humans considered one species?
Don't white people have Neanderthal DNA and black people have Homo Erectus DNA?

there is really no such thing as species IMO. biologists have been changing the definition of what that is for a long time.
a lot of animals we think of as different species can interbreed like dogs, wolves, and coyotes. the line between different kinds of animals is often blurry.

The story is modified, into whatever form suits their purposes. Green house effect

>human race
>posts finn
What did he mean by this?

I don't consider aborigines, somalis, or gypsies human.

Most Africans are also on the chopping block.

Compare & Contrast

whites are subhuman

You're right, Finns are beyond mere humans.

For every time this comparison is posted, I can post another image that shows a white person equally "deformed" which bears no resemblance to the image on the right. You must be completely retarded if you base your argument on facial asthetics. And to answer your question, go read a science book.

>Because most social science books aren't incredibly biased

You think human tribes who have been secluded from most of the world for thousands of years aren't going to evolve differently than the rest of society?

Fuck off retard.

Learn to shitpost

What are you talking about? A species is just two animals that can breed and produce non-sterile offspring

If the different environments were enough to affect skin tone, why wouldn't other aspects be different?
This is thousands of years of development here.

We are the same species. Race means subspecies

that's not even the definition anymore in modern textbooks.
dogs and wolves are the same species by your definition

You have to go back

I've never seen a picture of an attractive abo. The most attractive abo I've ever seen was a 6

>images (11).jpg

Man maybe I'm thinking of genus. I don't know anymore.

It's been proven over and over that Abo's are more homo-erectus/neanderthal than homo-sapien. The've been on a fucking island for millenia and never even invented the wheel, or the bow, or quantum physics.

Plenty of ugly whites, bro.

The definition is rarer along the lines of, if they look the same they're the fucking same species.

should be along the lines of*

abos are not human

>6

Prove it. There is no way it was higher by the world standard of 2.