Could somebody please turn "global warming" back on?

I'm fucking freezing to death! Thanks.

nesdis.noaa.gov/imagery-and-data

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4x1mkZTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/4x1mkZTU

Jan 15 2017 GOES 16 satellite

Courtesy NASA/NOAA

>tfw Florida

Feels good man, I think I'll eat a Publix sub to celebrate our comfy 22 degree C night-time weather. :^)

It was an amazing winter in Ohio!

You're a dick user. Haha cheers, you dick!

fpbp

we've entered a mini ice age, you fuck. of course there's still seasons. there will be seasons after the ice caps melt and tons of land becomes arid and barren, forcing billions of shitskins into european countries, ushering in a race war/real white genocide

We had like a week's worth of real cold weather and last two months are the only winter we get nowadays. I'm not sure if Southern Finland has a real winter at all.

Weather isn't climate, you shitlord! (Unless we have a couple days of heatwave, then it's a settled consensus that the world is ending.)

>Florida
>22 degree C
>Publix sub

All NASA images are fake, the earth is flat, show me the curve.

The past 2 winters have been really warm here. I think it has dropped only once to -20c
Normal day is between -5 and +5 and I dont even live in the south

>If the Sun was warming the Earth, the top of the atmosphere would also warm up.

Incoherent gibberish, one-line one-post.
Share Blue General has established Democrat embezzlement.

Guys it's cold in the winter so global warming's fake lol

East coast stole your warmth and its glorious. Temps were 10-20 above avg in PA in February

-25 right now, but it's supposed to rise above melting on the weekend

This has been about the warmest winter I can remember in Texas.

It means it's time to fix your clock because one of the hands fell out of place.

you realize the current state of global warming also applies with global cooling there's a diagonal line that goes up to europe where temps are getting colder

I'm in Montreal andf the past 2 weeks ahve been like 5-10 C. snow has all but melted. warmest February I've ever seen

Shit, really? Just a little envious here

Live in Tahoe. Everyone is shitting bricks about how this is the biggest snow since the 80's. I just started a new job and it is 1000x harder than it has to be because I'm surrounded by ten thousand pounds of white bullshit.

LEO DICAPRIO GIVE ME BACK MY CLIMATE CHANGE PLEASE

It's been cold where I am for about six months now. Winter+winter.

>tfw I'm in that small dark blue dot in North middle AZ

I live in the only place in Arizona that's never in recorded history been 100°. It's fucking freezing right now

a real canadian would never complain about the cold,get out of canada nigger!!!

Meanwhile, Chicago had its first snow free winter in nearly 150 years.

Duncan, this real Canadian was born further North than you.
I love everything about this country, except winter. Shoo

Are you in Yellowknife or something bud?

>tfw socal
IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING HOT HERE
FUCK YOU OP I WANNA SEE SNOW
I'VE NEVER SEEN IT SNOW, I'VE ONLY SEEN SNOW WHEN I GO TO THE MOUNTAINS

The sad part is - all this "global warming" bullshit is mostly the media and a few dishonest climate scientists.

99% of the scientists worth a shit will tell you "we don't fucking know."

Protip: Your weather is only accurate 6-days out because the planet's atmosphere is to fucking complex. Seasonal forecasts are made not with computations but referential statistics with past known variables similar to 'now.'

The long-term climate models that say X will happen are done with a low probability. Those models show us SOMETHING is wrong... but fuck if we know what!

Example: Clouds both cool and heat the atmosphere. Albedo reflecting solar energy back to space cools, but liquid droplets also absorb a lot of heat and thus the clouds act as a blanket.

The extent of our understanding of how our climate works is somewhere in the "general idea" range. Most climate change models give us everything from 'stay as it is' to 'freeze it out' to 'venus 2.0...' and everything in between.

Another example of just how little we know? Something snaps. Eventually things get to hot or to cold and suddenly shit is changed. For example Battlefield 2142 could happen in reality. We don't know how or why but we know something happens with the ocean's convection systems that causes a sudden change in temperatures within a decade.

So imagine if the entire US Midwest and Canadian farmlands no longer were hospitable to grow food in? Humans would survive but there would be mass starvation. It WILL happen...eventually...somehow... why? We don't know.

The ONLY fact that we can actually give you in relation to climate change? Humans have impacted how it happens. Is it a good or bad change? We really don't know.

BEWARE ANY NEWS OR 'SCIENTIST' WHO SAYS "X WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE!" We are still learning and we don't even grasp more than an elemental understanding of the entire complex system. Your farts literally could change the entire balance. Try computing that.

t. Climate Scientist

They don't deserve snow.

It's the complete opposite on the east coast.

Edmonton, born in Dawson

Makes you think

Yup, makes me think about hockey...