Makes you think

Makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

Why would he need to rape?
He has money for the best hookers>?

Statistically, this would be a rarity. pic related.

why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard?

Jeffrey Epstein. A billionaire jew who provided millionaire jews with underage lolis to fuck. Trump had nothing to do with it because as a billionaire, he could easily procure his own if he wanted to.

Why a grown ass man would want to fuck somebody who has absolutely 0 experience sucking dick is totally beyond me.

>believing an anonymous lawsuit filed weeks before an election using a fake name and absolutely no evidence, which was withdrawn quickly after the election

Why are kikes so transparent?

Close, but your just a tab bit off. It was Bill Clinton that partied with Epstein and raped underage kids. Not Trump. But you knew that already - you fuckin Clinton pig shill. Interesting tactic tho, blaming Trump for clintons crimes. So how much do your bosses pay for fake posts nowadays?

Nice

anyone got a link to that scene?

because youre a faggot child who should never post again

bump

I'd violate her footpussy, gnomesayin'?

>well... even if he did, that's just more proof of his genius! He planned it from the beginning of time. He wants you to say that, so that he will be portrayed as the accused, the modern victim, he just trolled you with his cock so that you bring up rape, then that brings the issue to the attention of the world. oh what a god among men! 4D chess! Is there nothing this hero cannot do?
-every trumptard whenever he does yet another retarded thing.

>i-im not saying he did, but what if he did

t. Every shill who falls for the left's ridiculous smear campaign

Die faggot

Welcome underage newfag.

Why a man would ever prefer females with past sexual partners is beyond me, wait no it isn't, you're just bluepilled and conditioned to think that.

Go back to canada.

>1 post by this faggot,.

Fake news.

Sage the hell out of this shill, don't let him get any money today.

hot

Oh, you mean the chick that has filed the case multiple times, but always drops the charges and never puts her actual name on record?

fpbp

This would be a good thread to sage and hide. Just sayin'.

Yep sounds like poltards, we already know trump is a rapist from his divorce records, but that doesn't matter to poltards

Yeah, the chick who was routinely intimidated by Trump, Epstein and their people.

But yeah, you had no problem accepting that Michael Jackson is a pedophile, but you refuse to accept that Donald Trump is, on the exact same amount of evidence.

You people are bigger hypocrites than the left can ever aspire to be.

>fake accusations that have since been retracted

WEW

fukkin lol

The whole thing was orchestrated by a Jerry Springer producer, even the liberal idiots at Jezebel.com knew this was fake.

jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

Yeah, I never understood how an anonymous person received death threats. Isn't that why she dropped the thing again?

It was all a hoax by a literal Jerry Springer producer. Retards on Twitter lapped it up.

It's not that simple, even with the money. You need someone with the connections who won't squeal, and that someone is Jeff Epstein. Trump does hotels, Epstein does loli cruises. Bill Clinton was a client, too.

I never condemned anybody before seeing the evidence.

But thanks for thinking you know me.

So by that analogy, Stalin did nothing wrong because you've never seen the definitive, undisputable evidence to the contrary?

I never said the evidence had to be indisputable. That said, I haven't seen any evidence proving the claim that Donald J. Trump and Jeffery E. Epstein violently raped a 13 year old girl, unless you count "evidence" by a court case that has been repeatedly filed and dropped by an anonymous filer.

Which is about as much evidence as an unverified claim made on this board. If that's enough for you, then I say you're a child rapist. You raped me when I was a teenager.

>believing an unsupported claim made by a Jerry Springer producer

Trust me, if there was any proof that this was true, he would have been locked up a long time ago. Instead, he is now the president of the United States. Really made me think

yeah, makes me think that the left is the scum of the earth and will acuse you of every crime they ever committed while you oppose them. makes me think the media are a bunch of fucking hyenas. makes me think op is a shill of epic proportions. makes me think the sage option is the best feature on this website.

DID SOMEONE SAY DICTATOR WHO DID NOTHING WRONG?

HEIL KIDS! IT'S ME, HITLER! REMEMBER TO SAGE WHEN REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS! THE SHILLS ONLY WIN IF THE THREAD STAYS UP!