What

What even is politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imymi3LBtSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, Trump shouldn't cuck on this women/niggers/immigrants shit. It gets him no bonus points from the left. They don't care if he echoes their talking points. It only makes the jews happy.

>Implying Donald Kushner isn't doing it because it's what he wants done

CNN begs to differ.

>Nope. We don't like that anymore.

kek

Democrats were brutally assfuck exposed during the speech. Finest part is that they did it to themselves.

Cowards and self fellators.

He's not trying to get bonus points he's trying to erode their platform out from under them. I don't agree with the decision, but I don't agree with his positions on Israel and Iran either. That said it's a fairly intelligent political move.

This is an example of actual 4d chess, one that's pretty clear cut. The democrats are pretty predictable and even announced they would do this, so Trump gave his most liberal speech in a year. I talked to my dad last night about it and he said he sounded more like a democrat than Obama in his speeches (he hates Trump and leans democrat). With them basically giving the thumbs down to their own ideas he can make them look more partisan than ever. He is magnanimous while the democrats are opposing him on principle. The data shows it worked because the reception was very positive of the speech and the display created a handful of turncoats. I would be surprised if this whole maneuver wasn't Bannon's idea. The man is sharp and knows misdirection well.

The one major downside is he may have made his base and conservatives slightly uncomfortable but with his executive orders, the rally and his cabinet picks I think he's nipped much of that in the bud

>Democrats were brutally assfuck exposed during the speech. Finest part is that they did it to themselves.
They already exposed themselves when a lot of them boycotted the inauguration. Dems leaving during the speech is one more nail to the coffin.

I liked the part where he said that our obligation is to serve, protect, and defend the citizens of the United States and everyone stood up and applauded except for the Democrats. They really showed the world just how anti-American they truly are.

>trick left into being anti trump no matter what

>they have to be anti their own agenda

pretty much, he's beginning a frivolous issue fueled pivot around back to center so he can steamroll the dems in the midterms.

it's going to be unbelievable in hindsight that this guy was able to walk in as a citizen, hijack the meaningful electoral power centers of one party while doing a top to bottom rejection of their platform and fighting publicly with all of their existing luminaries, and then also completely destroy the opposing party's entire ideology and influence all in the space of what will be around three years.

>What even is politics
What an ugly fucking sentence, Jesus Christ.

>only the Dems are illuminated while GOP stands
Yes I have been saying we can make the left for or against any topic.

Did you see her reaction to this statement? She was shocked and said "What?" Like he had just stolen her platform.

Yeah, he pounded the stink star of the whole left.

Women should be making babies and not pursuing some shitty dream of theirs while ending up being miserable when they realize that no one wants their wrinkled ass anymore. They are happier that way and I have no idea how they think that same things that raise mens market value apply to them. No men ever said that I wish i was dating a female pilot. Ever.

>can you translate what he just said into smoke signals for me

Tldr please?

Maybe they know it's bullshit.

how's the ADD going?

You're an ugly fucking sentence.

straight up dude, makes no sense unless you understand how the left works with identity politics. TLDR most ppl are too stupid to understand policy so they just give em little symbols and pictures to fk around with instead. Trump is everything that is evil in this world. He could save your life and your family but he's still evil. And bill nye is a homo youtube.com/watch?v=imymi3LBtSs

It all makes sense when you realize the truth. This is the first non-kiked president since JFK. I fear for Trump's life expectancy.

What a nerd.

Because they don't think of me, they dont think of you, and they sure as hell don't think of the people that they make promises to.

Something good could happen. Your political opponent could commit their resources toward fighting your battles. You could WIN the fucking culture war and still be upset, because it takes away your power.

The left just doesn't think about other people. It is why they accuse Trump of not thinking about other people; it is a window into their soul, it is the most evil thing they perceive about themselves.

Meanwhile, you don't run a successful business without creating things people want. This means knowing people.

The left needs to be removed in 2018 congress. We need a bigger majority in the senate and house.

The GOP was, too. The problem is they only had lighting directly from the front of the room, so with the seating arrangement and camera angle in the picture, it looks like only the dem side was lit.

Maybe he's just trying to be a good leader

life was already attempted twice

Being a NEET while your wife brings home the bux is super red-pilled.

Our forefathers would be proud of him. The system they designed to protect the republic from tyranny worked flawlessly 241 years later. The entire establishment, all the powers that be, tried to rule us with an iron fist, and the republic defeated them without firing a single shot. A civilian did this, with the support of other civilians.

the Democrats are quite literally a communist party. They can not and will not deny it at this point.

No, not really at all though, but that's okay,

I wouldn't mind raising kids but I can't breast feed them so she would have to take many years off depending on the amount of babbies.

How are they not?
In what way do they stand for traditionally liberal American principles and how is it reflected in their party policy?

He's going moderate where he needs to. Female "leadership" is a lost cause on the right and will bring down civilization. It's inevitable

Well for one, they are not advocating for the government to seize control of means of production

they just see him crowdpleasing. if he's actually doing something right they'll recognize it later, like the republicans with ACA

they are doing everything else besides that. devaluing aesthetics, advocating for the destruction of the family in favor of the state, etc

What the fuck are you talking about. Without controlling production how are they even remotely Marxist? That is the core foundation of the entire economic theory.

Politics is detracting from what's right and supporting what's yours.

i meant culturally

Politics: the art of bullshitting to get votes

Not bad. I dunno what happened though. What did he say? What did they do? Boo him or smthng?

remember to VOTE

>What even is politics
Rich psychopaths fucking with non-rich non-psychopaths for the amusement rich non-psychopaths by using non-rich psychopaths.

Its like a game of football.
You are only happy when your side is winning.

A lot of the female Democrats were dressed in white as some sort of protest. It makes them stand out as if they are more illuminated.

This.

The Founding Fathers would be damn proud of this election.

Donald Drumpf is Russian agent.

Please AMerica bring Hillary back and nuke Russia already.

>not one above a 5

nice bantz

Dems are culturally Communists. Is that like I'm culturally Italian because my Grandma makes bomb meatballs?

Yeah. We know he's just pretending, but he's losing the support of the far-right. Hopefully, some of them will see the light and stop supporting that charlatan.

What is their problem?

i liked how the MOMENT the speech was finished, the dems packed their shit and blew out the door before the crowd had finished clapping

there was no better way to make them look like scumbags, and they walked right into it because they have too much fucking pride.

i hope they burn in the midterms.

Yes goy, stop supporting Trump so (((they))) won't have any opposition.

It's impressive how trumplets have been deceived so hard that Sup Forums turned into a feminist pro-israel board

Not at all. I don't really care one way or the other about the Jews, and believe a woman's role is at home. I can disagree with Trump's statements while still laughing at the left's hypocrisy.

>believe a woman's role is at home
You can hope, but we will never be your slaves again. Maybe it's time to have it the other way around.

I don't care about a woman from Serbia. I'm already married, and have been married, quite happily, for 6 years in June.

this. And Trump planned this for 40 years. What an absolute madman

Your wife has zero self-respect or cheats on you regularly.

Google Yuri Bezmenov. Watch video. Knife yourself.

Yeah, I'm certain that a salty bitch over 5,000 miles away from my wife certainly knows better than I do.

Nice, subtle moving of the goalposts there, by the way. Don't think it wasn't noticed.