How many people here have a job?

I feel maybe 1 in 25 people here actually work 40 hours a week or more.

NEET here

Part time faggot here. Full time jobs that are worth taking are hard to come by., especially since I'm fresh out of college and no real experience.

College and working part time here

NEET here

All I do is run credit card and retail scams for easy $, invested a shit ton in memecoins early on, grow my own weed etc.

Average day for me is smoking weed walking my dog, reading, shitposting on tv, r9k, and pol, watch Netflix, sip mango black tea from Trader Joe's, listen to music, sleep, repeat

Being a well off NEET is actually the best feeling in the world

same here.
I used to be a wagecuck during a decade before discovering the NEET way of life.
I think i will never come back to a job, i fucking enjoy way too much smoking pot and shitposting all day in front of a screen.

stay /comfy/ burgerbro

I have a shitty full time job.

Actually got 44 hours last week. Fug yeah overtime.

Define these scams, faggot.

I've had a job, but don't right now because I'm going to college. I'm not sure which I like better.

Am part time and have had zero luck finding full time. I'm really motivated to make an independent movie once I resolve my financial situation

I work part time and go to university full time

四百二十燃やせこのおかまやのう

I am a debt collector for a credit card

I do not personally believe in usury so I mostly just pat myself on the back for not making the same bad decisions as all the faggots I talk to

I make different bad decisions

Part time student and janitor reporting

40hr/wk pharmacy tech

Fucking blows. Stress is unreal.

I run a local Craigslist business and have more work than I have time.

40 hour weeks , get paid biweekly. Normal paychecks have 4 hours of overtime , if I feel like it I can get 24 hrs overtime on a check.

Work at a power plant. I'm there right now, in fact.

Most people here are students

Wageslav carpenter here, hard working but at least i make something that has meaning and gain skill.
I heard you canucks are good at it.

I work part-time while at uni.

I used to work a standard full-time job and wish I could go back. Just worked my 8 hours a day, and that's it.

Worked as a CAD/CAM technician and a Project Manager until recently. Nearly died due to 15 years of doctor negligence and now live in a constant state of intense pain.

Are you really a NEET if you made a fortune in memecoins? I'd say you're technically a wealthy investor who retired early. Good on you either way though, you're living my dream.

P.S. I don't suppose you could kick a few coins my way do you? Fucking LibertyX is unreliable as hell in my area. Or at least give me a tip on these scams?

Pic related.

Are your houses upside down in Poland?

48 hours factory worker or bust

I'd rather work than school but outta high school school is only way to get better job no one does on the job training

>he never read the 10 hour workweek

Jobs are for suckers, stupid leaf.

Skilled trades do.

>get full time job with good pay and health benefits
>have to work 5 8 hour days and mandatory overtime some days
>have almost no free time at alll between regular working schedule and overtime
>get super stressed and drink everyday after work
Full time jobs suck dick unless you are pooling money for something

Self employed gym owner/dietician, work probably 60 hours a week.

worked various full time jobs, currently working 40 hours a week at 14/hr

I have a salaried job but I work modestly less than 40 hrs a week when you count all those 90 minute lunch breaks, lol.

I haven't look hard enough I guess I'm doing trade classes through a work program for maintenance

>I feel maybe 1 in 25 people here actually work 40 hours a week or more.
youre right im a neet and i recognize maybe 75% of faggots who post here

I am actually posting from my office atm.
Feels good desu

You're still being paid in salt?

That's rough. :^)

>full time job
>rewarding work in STEM
>high salary
>married w stay at home wife
pretty comfy t b h
you losers probably should do something with your lives instead of circle jerking to trump memes

Neet here.

Lost my job, dropped out of college, came back to my family house like the total loser I am.

I lost control of my life, and I got no prospect of victory.

same here

the full time jobs I can find are too far away to drive and not worth moving for

Part time security guard for a mall.
9/10 work that I love. Wish I got more then 2 days a week though. Going back to college to finish up my bachelors, but things aren't going well.

If I didn't join the army I would be dead right now because I have the VA helping me with a lot of issues right now. Plan to get more help and either get a full time job or become a semi-NEET with housing help.

Fuck the failing world economy, fuck the old people that caused it, and fuck my weak broken body for quitting on me. I'm going to make something of myself or kill myself trying.

Also most malls have seaways now, and because of how fat mall cops are on average (40%ish) they made and have fat people seaways with three wheels.

part time smart time

30 y/o, anaesthesiologist, work about 50-60 hours a week

Full time, Monday-Saturday 9-8. Bonus means nothing if you are too tired to do anything on day offs.

I wonder what do your parents think of this? Don't they hate you for slacking and wasting your potential?

>married w stay at home wife

>Leaving wife to be fucked by Mohammad while you slave away at work

Ah, how French of you.

40 hrs salary here. 60k yr.