What happened to Canada?

What happened to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maximebernier/status/774724019631362048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals got elected.

Probably oil price volatility. Weird as it may sound Canada pretty much has a third-world-esque economy whose growth and health are extremely heavily dependent upon natural resources and commodities.

NDP got elected in Alberta and they fucked over the oil sands, which were responsible for a huge portion of Canada's GDP

Energy prices.

Good news: Our Ron Paul is likely to win the leadership race and reinvigorate the economy.

Femanism

Trudeau

And current year economy

It was at its worst while the conservatives were in power.

You sure? I thought (((O'Leary))) was polling the highest.

>Harper in power
>CAD reaches parity with and actually surpasses USD

Yeah, "at it's worst". I thought he was too authoritarian, but now you're just being stupid.

Maxime Bernier has the most donors and highest total donation amount.
He has been polling as first or second in just about every province.
O'Leary wasn't even at the Edmonton debate on the 28th because it was a bilingual debate.

Test

>Yeah, "at it's worst". I thought he was too authoritarian, but now you're just being stupid.
You might want to look at that chart again, keeping in mind that the election was at the very end of 2015.

Yes, Trudeau is a fucking turd, but at the very least he's not tanking the economy like Harper was.

Does he seriously have a chance at winning?

Harper tried to turn into a Petro-state

We're fucked for a generation now.

Yeah, but he needs tree fiddy.

Let's ignore 10 years of his government and just look at the very narrow part where every oil-producing country saw significant losses.

We need to do more in nuclear, senpai.

>be American hat
>create shitty jobs with no guarantees
>can't even sell products
>being big guy's easy meat
Even if you sold what you produced and GDP was higher, that still wouldn't means you actually have a better standard of living, it would just mean bosses have better standard of living.

It would have worked if the Saudis didn't throw a fucking hissyfit and crash the price of oil

The pipeline bullshit didn't help either.

>Our Ron Paul
>Is pro-TPP

twitter.com/maximebernier/status/774724019631362048