Molyneux is no longer necessary

Neither Trump nor Molyneux mirror our world ideals- they are simply the tools by which we achieve them.

No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Teaches me to better see through bullshit like you

>they are simply the tools by which we achieve them
This has always been the case, but we have legit 16 year olds worshipping them both and making it look like Sup Forums is a fan forum for right wing ecelebs.

I forgot that this guy even existed. He needs to suck black cock if he wants to stay relevant.

Another ghetto thread for shills only, oh well.

>but we have legit 16 year olds worshipping them both and making it look like Sup Forums is a fan forum for right wing ecelebs.
Only a certain % of people can live life without requiring an idol. Such people CANNOT BE TOLERATED. The size of a community does not matter as much as its shared values.

How about we ignore the smear attacks and keep sometimes mentioning him when convenient like always?

> Moly is done.

I would not go that far. What I would say is that Moly should stop advocating that "welfare may be a necessary" for ancaps.

Shut the fuck up, Shareblue.

We're about to destroy you.

He's redpilling normies
Just make sure he doesn't go full cult leader
Keep him honest.
Call out his bullshit if he does it.

Are you contradicting yourself from what you said in the OP?
Anyway, I was just answering your question, as to why do you see so many people being concerned about certain right-wing personalities and churning out more threads about e-dramas than actual political discussion based on real life events.

Everyone is disposable in our master meta game. No single person can represent or destroy our movement. We are a distributed network of individuals. Nothing short of total nuclear war would be able to stop us. As long as one remains (Or copies of our message) they will not be able to defeat us.

Why are communists so disgusting?

You seem to have very little understanding of what's going on.
Trump was always a means to and end.
Why would we become complacent now?
The battle has only just begun.

Molyneux is fine. You don't have to agree with everything the guy says to enjoy listening to him.

>Are you contradicting yourself from what you said in the OP?
No.

I am saying that we are a community of values, not of idols. And that Moly used to represent our values (including free exchange of ideas, which Moly no longer encourages on his show).

How do we redpill Trump? Shouldn't that be our main goal right now

>our world ideals
Why are you so dead-set against Molyneux, OP?
You're acting a lot like these faggot shills around here.

he was never necessary and he was never a philosopher. He's an entertainer. his product is still being consumed and is still interesting at times. Nobody gave a shit about his call-in shows anyway. they're boring as fuck. If he can still pull an occasional interview with Vox Day I'm ok with whatever hilarious outburst he has

Thanks for introducing me to this great philosopher, leaf.

He seems great.

Why do shills want Sup Forums to turn on right wing e celebs? It's not like us hating them all of a sudden is going to bolster their support in any way, moly meme is at 500k subs and growing rapidly. Same with people like styx and milo. The only logical reason is that this is somehow an attempt to subvert the board or something

> Why has Moly's podcast begun to fail.

Honestly I think it's a mix of old age and burnout. And thus Moly is reverting to his old "leave your family to fix your problems" ways.

>he was never necessary
Understatement of the year.

I told my girlfriend I listen to Free Domain Radio in passing never expecting her to actually fucking look it up.

Now she thinks I'm part of Molymeme's cult kek.

Try explaining that one.

Never heard of this guy, But after looking him up I've started to enjoy his videos, Thanks OP.

>Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

What the fuck kind of stupid question is this? He serves the same purpose he ever has.

>Never heard of this guy, But after looking him up I've started to enjoy his videos, Thanks OP.
The more that listen to Moly, the better.

Molyneux shills on Sup Forums. Save and spread.

It's cool if you like him, but the guy needs to be called out on his bullshit before his operation just implodes on him.

>He serves the same purpose he ever has.
Moly used to value freedom. Now he pretends to value Western Civilization WITHOUT freedom, somehow...contradictions DO NOT EXIST in reality. Moly no longer deals with reality.

Why does Moly look Romanian?

>Leaf isn't allowed to offend other groups, or own guns, and thinks he's free.
No, it's called changing your world view.

>No, it's called changing your world view.
It's called being a sellout.

No it's called evolving intellectually.

I'm sorry that you're stunted.

Reality does not 'evolve.'

Leaf. Just tell ya boi Moly to come clean. We all know his peeps aren't going anywhere. He's sitting on a bomb and he needs to defuse it.

>Just tell ya boi Moly to come clean.
You mean from his pedo accusations? Most of us suspected it for a long time anyways. He is way too obsesses with his daughter.

Not at all. It's clear he loves and cares for his family. The DEFOO website and some of the past things he's said...

I get that he wants whats best for the world. Guy needs to cover his ass. Come out, say he was wrong in the past. Ask forgiveness. Yeah, that fucking blows, but it's better than losing everything.

fuck off shareblue shill

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party, designed to divide and conquer.

We don't turn on our allies, Leaf.

It is pretty telling of your girlfriends temperament

>Just make sure he doesn't go full cult leader

way too late for that

Not really. His gf looked up "freedom domain radio" to see what it was about and then the first thing that pops up is Stefan's wiki page which literally labels him a cult leader in the opening paragraph.

/thread

You're Moly again, aren't you?

>You're Moly again, aren't you?
I am pro-reality.

I emailed you. Get at me.

>I emailed you.
Why would you think that I'm Moly...

>your tone is very problematic. you should not say mean things because that's racist. you see those antifa who want to murder you and beat up republicans? you need to be more tolerant. don't say mean things. you're divisive and it's problematic cause we're inclusive people. we need more muslim immigrants and blacks murdering whites and you're kinda talking about it. it's problematic. change your tone.

i'm not gonna lie, former moly cult member here. this is fucking hilarious watching moly crash and burn.. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear arguments

>guy says he's 1/4 Jewish
>the hive mind that is Sup Forums immediately turns on him

Like fucking clockwork. And people here wonder why no one takes this board seriously.

>hivemind
>it's shariablue/shills spamming to attack the people who supported trump
?

The great irony is that Molyneux basically saved/expanded (Depending on how much money you think he actually makes) is show by going alt right. Not that he was far from there before but he clearly is doing it for muh donations. The problem he has (as does everyone else) is predicting where the wind (aka the crowd) will blow next. If Molyneux got called out the way Milo did by the MSM he'd cream his pants.

Agree. And I think that Moly is becoming too mainstream...he may be hit next.

The man was doing his thing long before old Sup Forums, not nu/r/thedonald.Sup Forums found him and started memes.

If you actually think the masses of idiots that browse here actually go to his site and youtube and spend 1-2 hours to listen to him and that we provide him with enough traffic, you're gravely mistaken.

With age, people find more wisdom and reason, as did he.
He is a father, an entrepreneur, a writer, a father, a husband, a white man, a canadian.

And "alt-right" is a malediction, not a real term, not what Sup Forums is or Molymeme is or Miloniggercocks is and all the other e-celebs.
Its a malediction that brand, esentially, all non-establishment rightwing/libertarian/ever so slightly right on subjects people.

A name created by the media and promoted by it.

But we KNEW he was jewish, you dumb fuck.
Its the shills taking a shit on him.

He was very public about it, as many other favorites of Sup Forums are.

George Miller, Donald's speech writer and ideologue?Jewish
Donald's entire family, staff, friends and almost 90% of the people around him that Sup Forums loves? Jewish
The ethnostate of Israel ? (you know)
Miloniggercocks ? sometimes he is catholic, sometimes he is jewish, so jewish of him
Vince "I can't stand meryl streep" Vaughan? jewish

> Moly is Canadian

Funny how Canada is 10% the size of the US, but the most rational person is not from the US.

Molyneux is giving me shit by email. Should I post?

Lols, he simply ignores idiots by email. You got nothing.

Fucking hell this is a long shot but does anybody know what video it was where Stefan Molyneux proposes that he has the solution to illegal immigration? And his answer is basically to have really strong borders and shoot them if they don't stop coming.

All I know is that Moly is a protectionist now. Wants tariffs AND no work visas AND less outsourcing. Really no difference between Moly and Hitler now.

Molyneux is no longer necessary
Because we have entered into
A Post-Argument World

*wink wink*

>Call out his bullshit if he does it.
Hang on hang on hang on hang on.
Hang on.
Hang on.

Are you saying you're a better philosopher than me?

stef was a pawn!

Good try, / leftypol /

Email I got back from Molyneux's team.

Fake.

You'd know, Mike ;p

Man up.

HOW DARE YOU COME ON TO MY SHOW AND SAY YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA AND HAVE THE LARGEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW ON THE INTERNET.
MIKE CUT HIM OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man up yourself, or lose your job.

I'm OP. Perhaps you're in too many threads, and forget this thread's alleigances.

I'll document this thread as well, you cult member fuck.

>I'll document this thread as well, you cult member fuck.
This 'thinking' is why no successful person can align themselves with Libertarians.
Check your premise.

You're fucked Molyneux. Either apologize for the fucked up things you said or crumble like the rest.

First, not M.

Second, there is NO REASON to call in to a show without having a WELL REASONED argument. If your argument can be destroyed in 5 words, then it's REALLY not an argument.

Third, with Trump we have not 'won-' we still need strong men. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Then reply to my email a second time and I will call in.

To make more right-wingers.

>Then reply to my email a second time and I will call in.
I am not FDR-related, and your email is fake.

If you want a debate, then call Cantwell.

Just the Canada and Estonia shill in this thread?
Where's the whiny UK shill?

The gentlemen received my email and replied twice. I want to help FDR. I offered to help them remove the negative stigma, but they came at me aggressively. If they want aggression, then I assume the cult registries are right, and I will do everything within my power to shut it down. If that isn't the case, I imagine they would get back at me to speak about avoiding this slander session rather than being absolutely rude....

Either say "CanadIAN" and "EstonIAN," or say "shills from." No reason to talk like a nigger.

Molymeme isn't doing much harm, spreading his special blend of right wing mixed with libertarianism is a good thing IMO.

I've got all I can from his show though, he's not done anything new or noteworthy in years.

0.5 shekels have been deposited.

Let's assume the email and response are real.
You signed your email "Sir Joseph of Diggity"
Why would someone currently having their reputation undermined want to take advice from or trust a person who won't even reveal their identity?

> I imagine they would get back at me to speak about avoiding this slander session rather than being absolutely rude....

No matter what a person does, ppl will attack. And Trump did what How Roark did- was unapologetic. Why is it that you figure that Steph, a Randian, would be less apt to do as Roark than Trump?

shill post.

Kek that butthurt/shilling never end.

At least recommend someone else like Peterson.

redpilling normies and fence sitters

Good luck, I suppose. Molyneux could damn well save himself a lot of hell if he tried. Being registered as a cult for years won't help. If he stays underground he'll be fine.

Question: How many dildos does David Brock have up his asshole?

Answer: As many shill threads shareblue makes everyday

Literally no one on Sup Forums is retarded enough to buy that you're not a shill. kill yourselves

wtf i hate arguments now

>Molyneux could damn well save himself a lot of hell if he tried
You can't avoid slander.
But you can protect yourself by owning it.
And so long as what you own is what you believe, what is there to save oneself from?

>Literally no one on Sup Forums is retarded enough to buy that you're not a shill. kill yourselves

>> I disagree with X
>> X is a shill

Lack of self awareness.

Shareblue FUCK OFF

Misinterpretation. I know I may sound silly hear, but a "philosopher" would understand this. The English language is climbing and climbing towards a state of the Tower of Babel. Many speak the same language, but miscommunication is a larger problem than ever. We see this in the news and the way they easily bend a person's words into whatever they want it to mean. It disgusts me. I'm not a huge Molyneux fan, though I believe he is aware of this point and tries his best to focus in on it. Sadly, it is the same idea that is being used by opposition to bring him down right now. If you really are Mike, get back at me. I'm out. Have a good sleep and God bless.

Molymeme is a vampire who feeds off the shattered egos of his twentyteen-aged, awkwardly socialized fanbase. He delights in catering exclusively to these battered, confused proto-MGTOW chattel and breaks them down to reshape in his own image as loyal adherents to his thirst for psychological dominance. He deliberately avoids any challenges that might poke holes in his tapestry of self-congratulatory beliefs and polishes the gold face of his own idol to mirror sheen while hiding its clay feet behind a curtain of argumentative fallacies and hysteric theatrics.