The next big crash

Let's skip the partisan shit for a moment and reflect that there are topical and patterned signs for a crash.

NASDAQ and DOW are through the roof. The rate of increase from The Great Recession is practically exponential. Yet we're still hearing consistent stories of people not getting jobs or not having jobs. The NEET issue may be bigger than anyone wants to admit, especially considering they're sucking up resources from tax payers. Is it any wonder that Trump is increasing defense spending when the DoD is THE largest employing agency of the government, whom oversee transactions for countless private contractors who are hand-fed our tax dollars. It's almost as it our government is trying to prop of the visual "health" of our economy:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/27/trump-seeking-54b-increase-in-defense-spending-cuts-elsewhere.html

Wealth inequality is through the roof:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequality_in_the_United_States

The rich don't invest in our economy, they hoard their money in tax havens. The Panama Papers are proof this, whereas the wealthy Americans may just resort to the Virgin Islands.

panamapapers.icij.org/

Something is very wrong. Our economy doesn't seem healthy. Your mom will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Flash_Crash
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QhU3wb_aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's awesome I want my mom to die peacefully in her sleep, but not for another few decades so thanks for not setting a time constraint, faggot.

Desu I want the kikes to crash the economy again so the people finally recognize who the main (((enemies))) are

The money is all at the top. Where they like to keep it.
When it all goes south they'll just cover their asses with you grand childrens future. Nothing new.

Yea so the market crashes in 1999 and 2008 were not very meaningful or complete as the debt markets (bonds) did not have a major wave of defaults and basically we haven't had anything approaching great depression or pre-ww2 Germany in terms of the economy and mass hardship for the non-elites. Unfortunately the world is long overdue for a few things including mass starvation, pandemics, breakdown in trade, resource scarcity, and also trouble in financial markets also government debt. I voted for Trump and like him. I also think the US will either default on some of its debt or inflate it's currency to devalue the debt in the next 8 years. Trump is the perfect President to help the USA transition into a bankruptcy, something that it's policies have been working towards since world war 2, pretty much. Now go be a bad goy and read up on Jewish traditions of human sacrifice.

Fucking idiots why would it crash? Human progress is exponential. We went from taking 1000 years to learn to make a fire to launching a manned mission to Mars less than 50 years after the first person landed on the moon.

20 thousand Dow
20 trillion Debt
ODIOUS DEBT
it's all a counting exercise
There's 600 Trillion in FAKE MONEY out there, cooked up by fraudulent financial schemes, diluting the real work, value, and assets.
We have to get people to stop asking "aw gee how are we gonna pay this off" and start asking
"who holds it and how exactly do they think they're gonna collect on it?"

phase two of the shilling already started?

Ive got many immunity dogs and even an immunity cat, but that was some good work there user. Heres a (you)

What did they mean by this?

You forgot that we have the most powerful military in the world and our military hardware is roughly a century ahead of the next most powerful nation. How much do you value a hologram airplane at? 10 trillion? 30?

>The rich don't invest in our economy, they hoard their money in tax havens.

Trump's will lower corporate tax rate to 15% and also offer a one-time repatriation tax of 10% for tax money in overseas tax havens. This will essentially amount to a 1-2 trillion dollar stimulus as they move all of their funds into America. Furthermore, Trump is asking for 1 trillion dollars in infrastructure spending. Then you factor in all the regulations Trump is cutting.

Our economy is going to be supercharged for the next few years, but there will be a contraction at some point.

>Yet we're still hearing consistent stories of people not getting jobs or not having jobs.

Trump is deporting illegals forcing farmers to pay good wages to legal Americans to work on their farms. He is making immigration much more strict and tighting up rules to prevent all H1-B visa abuse.

All of the things I just mentioned is why the stock market is a bull mood.

Good call, the ironic thing is Trump's policies will help Americans get better paying jobs as immigration is one of the big causes of income inequality. Business owners have no reason to hire regular Americans if they can either have Pedro work on their farms, or Pajeet work 80 hrs weeks on threat of deportation.

The main thing that causes low wages is surplus of labor, i.e. workers compete with each other for the good jobs. What we need instead is the good jobs competing for the workers.

Yeah, my post has none of that.

You've condemned your mother to a death in which she's wide awake to feel all the pain that comes with it.

>Fucking idiots why would it crash? Human progress is exponential.

Markets are not exponential. The only exponential increase you'd see in economics would be hyper-inflation. As for why would it crash?.. anything can cause a market crash. Almost a trillion dollars was wiped from the market in less than an hour, because of a rogue HFT script back in 2010:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Flash_Crash

There's something off about the apparent "health" of Wall Street, yet an underlying current of suffering middle-class workers to retain employment.

Of course there is a business cycle, however, when the "big" crash hits is uncertain.

Yeah sending man to Mars was one of our greatest achievements

>ahead by a century
tonight we smoke them out
>value a hologram airplane at 10 trillion
apparently a few boxcutters can wipe out over 2 trillion

Prepare for crash

Oh no not this OWS type stuff again.

there is a hint of it
>Is it any wonder that Trump is increasing defense spending when the DoD
>It's almost as it our government is trying to prop of the visual "health" of our economy:

There would have been a student loan crash but the government literally took all the debt upon itself.

If it crashes, its going to be an absolute clusterfuck. As for the NEET issue, yes. There are more NEETs today than ever and the number just keeps on rising. Some go NEET voluntarily, other because they were forced to. The best you and anyone can do is prepare accordingly. That's it.

Funny you say that the news stations are all saying China and Russia and Brazil and basically every country in the world is suffering and in economic decline "except for the u.s." Were there exact words. But the entire world including u.s. Seems to be on the downhill. No new industrial or internet revolution lately basically technology is going to fuck the lower and eventually middle class out of existence. The problem is all these billionaires give back to the economy a fraction of what they earn.

>Trump's will lower corporate tax rate to 15% and also offer a one-time repatriation tax of 10% for tax money in overseas tax havens.

There are ways to funnel money from tax havens without dealing with tax issues. One way is through charity funds. So i'm not quite so sure the latter is going to encourage much movement from havens. A reduction in corporate taxes will be fine, but i'm sure repealing certain provisions from ACA will help them more (something i'm not quite sure is in the works yet).

>Trump is deporting illegals forcing farmers to pay good wages to legal Americans to work on their farms.

I don't know too much about that industry, but higher payouts for employees means higher prices. Which means the U.S. would need a "only buy home-grown" movement or steep taxes on imported food. The latter of which will result in a tax war between countries.

>He is making immigration much more strict and tighting up rules to prevent all H1-B visa abuse.

Immigration seems to be the boogieman and i'm not quite sure all the weight of the economy can just be lumped onto that situation, however.. a revision of H1-B is good. There are too many people being taken advantage of in that system.

the economy crashes this month, screen cap this. its true. pull your money out now

Everyone's been saying the crash is imminent for quite some time now. I actually stopped caring. When it happens, it happens. Until then, elites will do everything they possibly can to avoid it.

>Deutche Bank will collapse, the whole world will burn; didn't happen
>Spanish/Italian banks will collapse, prepare for doom; didn't happen
>EU will break apart within a year; I can only see the oposite
>China will collapse; still doing fine
>USA is set for recession before the end of 2016; didn't happen

When it happens, it happens, there is absolutely no way of telling when that will be. Until then just go with the flow and buy the dip.

most likely 2 to 3 more years, theyre will be another crash so make sure you get out of the market (if you're there) before that happens. Dowjones is doing several small corrections everyyear but the rubber band is getting expanded hella fast. it'll be just a matter of time for a big correction.

an almost 50% correction every decade seems pretty normal now. 1997,2008... 2019 everyone?

>protip: the markets will only crash when people like OP fear monger all over the place how it is DURR LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for stocks to be this good thereby causing investors to pull out
>protip2: OP has a business interest in the stock market and wants everyone ITT to make him rich
>protip3: OP is a shareblue shill
>protip4: sage in all fields

None of your doomsday predictions of financial crises have ever come true. We still remember Duetschebank.

Exactly. Crashes happen when nobody expects them to.

No one has any fucking insight as to what will happen more than a week out.

Stop fucking worrying. Embrace the chaos.

nice try faggot shill harder

Nice try faggot shill harder

I'm hoping for a crash. Crashes are great for upper middle class people: it's the perfect opportunity to buy stocks/etc while they're low, since you're guaranteed some free change when the market comes back.

>Everyone's been saying the crash is imminent for quite some time now. I actually stopped caring.

Yeah, there are plenty of chicken littles out there. I wouldn't trust a person giving me a certain time-frame if they weren't heavily invested in the market crashing. Even then, they could just be crazy. However, if you're someone who can see something that most people don't (I personally cannot successfully predict anything in the market), then you stand to make quite a bit of money. So it is something to care about.

Obama proposed the increase in defense budget for 2017. Both parties raise have a history of raising the defense budget. Maybe you should attempt to look through the partisan bullshit like I asked in my OP?

You people are getting me confused with someone else.

What am I shilling, leaf? I'm not suggesting you go out and buy mulchers, so why the hostility?

Fuck you, I'm not going to reply on topic.

This is now a Spidey bread

It's impossible for a next great depression to happen. Agricultural output is too efficient now that there will always be food production to feed everyone no matter how many various markets crash.

Food production can only be hindered now by global warming and this is why we need to make global warming happen because we need a crash in order to have another Hitler rise to the top. Keeping things steady and " good " keeps people complacent.

There needs to be a bubble ripe to pop. Before it was the housing, before that tech, and before that junk bonds/savings & loans. Gotta ask yourself where are we (and by extension, the globe) over leveraged on?

For all we know, banks are playing hot potato again this time bundled up with toxic student debt. Or we could have a rush on securities to offload debt from the massive buying spree from QE.

Who knows...

Is this a "buy what you can now" crash or a "don't buy anything" crash?

Still on topic in my eyes.

Well, real estate and stocks ain't cheap. Looks like that leaves you with commodities.

Crash incoming is just another shopping time preps for me.

Niggers dont know how to earn money during the crisis. You buy.

yeehoyminoy

Glad you agree, user. MOAR SPIDEYS

fuk u boi

Only 2 major stock crashes since the great depression and they were both caused by extremely unique circumstances. There is nothing in the market right now like this.

So invest go-uh guys. You will miss out on easy money.

Also checked!

I've been reading this shit since I get here. I got the hype for the DB fall. but nothing happens ever, this is just another HAPPENIN shitpost.

Exactly. People are morons and think "a crash is due" simply because the market is doing well.

Crashes dont just randomly happen every x years and unless you have a good reason for predicting one im not listening.

Seriously when Trump got elected I was ecstatic for hours, then I was thinking about how did (((they))) lose? I've come to the conclusion that (((they))) would purposely get him elected an dump the financial collapse that has been boiling for years and say: "Oh right wing politics doesn't work, look what happened with Trump! Vote liberal goy!". I been talking with my family and they reckon the collapse will be as bad as the great depression. I don't know guys, what's your thoughts Sup Forums?

1987: Black Monday in America
1997: Asian Financial Crisis in Asia
2007-08: Financial crisis in America
2017: Asia? Is it in China?

>Exactly. People are morons and think "a crash is due" simply because the market is doing well.

It's because the market is doing too well for all the angst of the job market still occurring. I'm a Physics grad student, decided to play around with some data outside my field. Fucked with some best fits and something interesting to me is the anomaly of growth NASDAQ is currently experiencing hasn't been experienced since the early 2000's. The rates are oddly similar.

But the NASDAQ only keeps track of the portion of the market. However, something seems strange with the numbers.

>how did (((they))) lose?
That's where you are wrong kiddo. They don't lose, they control the both sides.
what will be Trumps pollitics about baks, finance...
Follow the money, there is the power.

It's in Spidey's ass

Stock market is a leading indicator.

This makes the rest of your post irrelevant; the crux of your argument is an imbalance between other indicators vs. stock market.

>Not appreciating the enormous burden regulations place on US biz

But business leaders do. That's why the rapid growth of LEADING indicators. Employment in particular is a lagging indicator.

>Mentioning income inequality
>Idiot who doesn't understand income inequality rises NECESSARILY with economic success. Unemployed will always be at zero.

Pic related. Why market is optimistic.

I'm get my piles of cash ready to sweep in at bargain prices.

>The rich don't invest in our economy, they hoard their money in tax havens.

Hoarding money is not how wealthy people get wealthier. They're always investing. The amount of liquidity they carry is minimal.

But yeah they're not investing here. Why invest in the US when production tax rates are so much cheaper in south east asia and other parts of the world.

Please keep fear-mongering!

20k ready to dump into a recessed market and come out 5 years later a king!

Fuck off

It's really freaking me out that these file names are so much different than the other spidey images.

>But yeah they're not investing here. Why invest in the US when production tax rates are so much cheaper in south east asia and other parts of the world.

There are still investments in the U.S., so I don't know where you're even going with that. The U.S. government may meddle in business with regulation, but they don't hold a candle to China's government interference with outside business or investments. Though it's a messy system, courts in the U.S. can ensure investor safety. Whereas investors have high risk of losing investments overseas even if the companies thrive, because it's a crapshoot on whether the other governments will care about your woes.

Quit being a faggot and post spiderman pics like the other brit.

A financial crisis is certainly coming. It could happen in 2018, 2019, or it could happen tomorrow. The conditions for collapse are all in place.

It’s simply a matter of the right catalyst and array of factors in the critical state. Likely triggers could include a major bank failure, a failure to deliver physical gold, a war, a natural disaster, a cyber–financial attack and many other events. The trigger does not matter. The exact timing does not matter. What matters is that the crisis is inevitable and coming soon. Investors need to prepare.

The new crisis will be of unprecedented scale. This is because the system itself is of unprecedented scale and interconnectedness. In complex dynamic systems that reach the critical state, the most catastrophic event that can occur is an exponential function of scale. This means that if you double the system, you do not double the risk; you increase it by a factor of five or 10.

Since we have vastly increased the scale of the financial system since 2008, with larger banks, greater concentration of banking assets in fewer institutions, larger derivatives positions, and $70 trillion of new debt, we should expect the next crisis to be much worse than the last. There is no comparison short of wartime exigencies such as 1914. The next crisis will be of unprecedented scale and damage.

Shhh. It's OK. Ignore the file names. Concentrate on the Spideys.

Buy low sell high. Every crash is just an another opportunity to buy cheap shares.

Niggers

Companies have become more efficient and are maximizing returns with less labour

Basic economics. Growth can't be sustained forever.

But something should be done to encourage people to invest back into the economy instead of exporting it to other countries or hoarding it.

We can only dream.
(((they))) will find the way to perpetuate the dystopia. Markets aren falling if people doesn't take'm down. And that won't happen as the normies are gettin more and more retarded day by day.

Fuck yoh

its a correction not a crash retard

Sooner or later judgment comes to the greedy, to the big and small alike.

The wise know how to define unsustainable properly and its ramifications, the rest listen to the media.

>Sooner or later judgment comes to the greedy, to the big and small alike.

Jeezus ain't saving you boy. We are damn fucked,

damn son

>$70 trillion of new debt

U.S. debt doesn't matter.

Sell in May, Go away.

Probably better to get out a month earlier in April after this runup.

no trolling i lost my entire savings shorting the market multiple times the last 2 years

now i'm saving up to short it for a third time, but won't be buying my SPY puts until the shit really starts hitting the fan.

there's too much jewish meddling going on to keep our system afloat.

fiat has been so debased it's incredible. they figured out how to control it after the last scare and were able to right the ship in 2009.

it was an expensive lesson i learned, but it will be one i never forget.

i now only hold some BTC, GOOGL, SPY and various options.

sites like Zerohedge are controlled opposition and have been for years.

Good luck anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QhU3wb_aE

That video sums up people like you in a nutshell.

Ok crackj mjtherfuka bich kkkkkkk

damn, got me

the amount of hubris in this post is scary

i watched that comedy live.

i'm a NYU Stern grad actually. i had a bloomberg terminal sub and was trading options for a living. i have friends from school at big hedgies including bridgewater.

last february fucked me.

still keep up with the markets on a week-to-week basis, but it's madness inducing besides that.

it's late and fuck you, faggot.

Replying for momma

Wrong. most of their earnings have been used to buy back 2.5 trillion dollars in stocks. Once the fed raises its fund rate in parity with 10 year treasury bond rate it's all downhill from here. History an cyclical theories all point toward crash being this year.

The market grows exponentially. Its a thing.

This guy has been on he with this shit since DOW 19000. Sorry you got out early, but shilling here will not bring back your lost gains. Better get back in. You are going to look like an even bigger cunt at dow 30,000.

There are 2 options:
>markets crash
>Media:DRUMPF IS GUILTY REEEEEE

>markets hit new highs
>Media: Thank you, Obama!!!!!

I think we may see a light crash, but hopefully it will get better over time.
After all there may be a war in 2 years or so.

>yawn
look leaf. This is America. Don't try to apply your maple syrup GDP to our Nuclear nut sack. We aren't even the same species.

the rich don't hoard there money in panama. They invest it in other countries that aren't full of people wanting it taxed/spent on their behalf.

Yeah, the markets are going to correct. when you see all the capital fly to asia, expect your economy to turn to crap.

Trump has said the economy was in another bubble, and he's right. He'll probably use the treasury/fed to pull the rug out from under Europe to blame the crash on them (since policy and opinion more about narratives than facts)

Hopefully he's using the Fed for every bit of fake wealth it can produce before the crash and then when it happens, he'll audit it.

It was beginning to crash in 2015 but the election seemed to throw the market into a confused bull market. Reality will soon catch up though, and the markets will freefall much like 2008 and 2000 before it. It's unavoidable, bubble economics always have the same outcome.

fug off

kek wants you to

if Dow goes that high without any restructuring of the economy, it'll be reflecting the devaluation of the currency and not the increase in the value of the stocks.

That guy was a scam. He shorted Apple with a demo account.

Clearly this guy isn't familiar with the infinite elevator that is the US stock market. The masters of mankind love it when people get scared and sell their positions only to buy them back later for much more. The trend is your friend bitch. Play until may., Then find out whose got those codes!

Isn't most student debt held by federal institutions not private ones

There is no perfect timing on the stock market.
You should focus on volatility as an indicator for a collapse.