Hello Alt-right dummies

Hello Alt-right dummies,

Let me begin with this

maximumpanic.com/files/dick-ph.mp4

youtu.be/bEu--wqKjzo

youtu.be/tzl94WjeOmY

Seeing as you all are easy to manipulate,
below is free viewing to Dax Herrera's/Dick Masterson's Bonus Episodes to his patreon. Seeing as he stole the love of my life I will allow you to view these without having to give that loser a dime.

Since Dax Herrera is no longer my friend or business partner I just wanted to inform you all that his 5 dollar per month patreon videos are simple to access once you get access to vimeo.

Knowing that you idiots here feed upon your own, I thought it would be just to allow him to be fucked by the people he thinks cares about him. Even if you report me to him, I can just deny it. Even if this forum page gets deleted many of you will have copied these links, save the videos, and just reupload them later. Even if one of you watches any of these videos I would have denied that loser at least 5 dollars. I have planted the seed.

You will thank me for these videos.

Bonus Eps 1-7
1- vimeo.com/173517328/2c27d4d3c2
2- vimeo.com/177267730/12f16179ee
3- vimeo.com/182480245/510c151a5f
4- vimeo.com/188899721/8f809b8a0a
5- vimeo.com/192498558/57783e87af
6- vimeo.com/197375102/af7c905863
7- vimeo.com/197766463/47e5ab5b63

OP is a cuck

Nice retort stupid. Typical response from a trumppony like yourself.

Here's a suggestion, you stop posting and maybe I'll forget you ever made this waste of a post.

Cuck.

I ain't clicking on any of that shit nigga

Post time-stamp and that big Semitic nose of yours.

Don't worry, most of your comrades already did, you Putin worshipping rear end inhaler

we are not the alt right, and nobody cares, you irrellevant stupid bitch

sage, also fuck off

Hows it feel knowing that you're a sellout and that Dick is more talented? Also, not all of Sup Forums is alt right. There are also Christians fundamentalists (like myself), an-caps, lolbertarians, monarchsits, etc.
You used to be logical and funny, but now you take yourself too seriously. How the mediocre fall. Too bad; I loved your content, books and website, till you became a shill and a cuck. Too bad indeed.

Also, unlike you, some of us have integrity. Clicked to make sure its real; will not view. Still, since I use to like you, I hope you can just get past all this. Like I said, I'm a Jesus freak. I believe in redemption. So, when you pull you're head out of your ass and get back to being awesome, I'll be right there to give you my hard earned money again. Till then I cannot. You've lost your integrity and grown arrogant. God help you.

Sure goyim, kys.

>washed up hook nosed Armenian shitskin who looks like he smells like hot garbage

fuck outta here you nobody

sage

Just came back to thread. Should we inform Mr. Herrera? I mean, I don't want to be a bitch or a snitch, but he is doing monetary damage to the man. Unethical. What do you think faggots?

"There's nothing wrong with letting a big, sweaty mandingo creampie your wife ;) "

-George "BBC cumslut" Ouzounian

Why bother, he has been stealing from me for years.

There is nothing you can do.

It isn't "unethical" because the man I trusted did more damage to me than any of you could ever imagine. Also he doesn't care and has gone on record saying " eh what am I the copyright police?"

No one knows who you are. No one is clicking on that shit. No one cares about your blog post. Kill yourself. Sage

Stealing? How so? Dick seems to have a viable counter-narrative in his own podcast and linked to the books himself on the website. No major discrepancies to be found. If your case is so ironclad why ensure that the video explain the situation is unlisted?

Also, how did this guy, a drunk hippie, do any damage? Again, he did not endorse the leaking of BP's bonus episode's, only expressed disinterest in solving the problem.

And further, isn't it time you both got on with your lives?

Sorry Dax but you can't stop justice.

Every second this thread lives is a -5 dollars to you. I already damaged you by 1000 buck this month alone.

Your days are ending soon

You assume every second = one click. This is a moderatly unpopular thread, with at least two on here not clicking. And also, again, if this is maddox and not a basement dweller, how drunk are you? Like he wouldn't or couldn't just take down the links. And doing so openly-ish. C'mon man. Go to bed. Make better content, instead of going after his. Like a real fucking capitalist. You should by dumping the network model (outdated), being more authentic in videos (you often come across as more forced than you used to) and re-endorsing your former writings. Those three things alone would win you at least my eyes back, and probably a few others.
Also,
>Be you
>claim to be maddox
TImestamp bro. We need a timestamp.

o also nice rickroll. Very clever.

Jeez Dick, getting alittle desperate huh?

You could only wish you had as much fame as I do. You wish your mind can work at 1/10th mine does. You are nothing compared to me loser so et that through your head.

I don't have time to deal with some 2 bit rape apologist that fucking killed a good thing.

Just remember, I treated you like a friend.

Wait what? Low quality bait dude. Dick isnt on the thread. Wish he was, it be more interesting. Anyway, look, I've got to get to sleep; I've got work in the morning. Seriously tho, just take the fucking videos down. Maddox or troll, you're doing monetary damage to someone. Very unethical behavior, Sup Forums level shit. Which, come to think of it, why is this on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is for bad hitler memes and online trump rallies.

Dick will never see this dipshit. And even if he did, Sup Forums comments don't bother people. This is the interenet's gutter.
Maddox or troll, this entrie thread is low quality. I'm out. Gonna go post nazi memes instead.

How about you fuck off and go shill your literally who channel somewhere else?

Holy shit maddox reduced to posting on fucking Sup Forums to shill his videos none of us are going to like because when it came to the choice of being cuck/non-cuck, you chose the former. Can't believe I used to actually read your website in the days of rotten.com actually being updated.

Oh how people can fall!

(sage and hide)

maddox is about as retarded as the alt right /thread

Maddox,

I'm with you here. Fuck this guy.
I don't even know who he is, or care.

But to repay me, you need to stop being a bitch.

Shit no one cares about.