Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's almost as though people don't want to be associated with retards

as a retard, I am okay with people using the word retard.

retards.

It's almost as though people don't want to be bullied at all. People need to grow a fucking pair, I was bullied all my school life for being overweight and it only made stronger and not a beta. By the end of the first half of high school no one would bully me because they knew I wasn't an easy target anymore. If you think otherwise then you're retarded :~)

I had to work with a super leftist for a while. I was watching my language so carefully (as my career relied on it). I tried so hard to not say "gay" or "fag" etc.

As soon as he dropped the word retard I started saying it in all my sentences as I was finally able to use degenerate words in front of him.

That's pretty retarded, sir.

I won't be bullied into not using the word retard.

That's fucking retarded.

Context matters to me, I think a lot of uses of the word are innocent. Other times it's used damage people and usually I don't want to associate with people who do that.

Kill yourself retard

Once I saw a pic of a tumblr post where some obviously childless with no prospects woman was advocating not 'shaming' pregnant women into not drinking alcohol, saying "it its her body and her choice, and who cares if the baby is mentally impaired, there's nothing wrong with mentally impaired people"
So don't underestimate these retards...

*real retarded

I guess we will have to throw out every fire retardant product then.

This. There's a difference between calling your friend a tree ornament and genuinely wanting to hand niggers.

>Using the R-word
>The word retard is clearly printed in the picture

What's the point of calling it the R-word if you're going to use the word retard in the fucking picture?

OP is a retard

My college GF was majoring in Special Ed. I was banned from using the R word over 10 years ago. I say differently abled instead

they're retards, did you really expect them to think this through?

How else would you get across that they're talking about "retard"? Use a picture of Hillary?

We should just put retards in the chasm of rejection just like the Spartans did

Instead of retarded i just call people 'mentally handicapped', 'autistic', or 'giant raging faggot'...

Im really not sure what making this work taboo fixed. It seems like a bandaid on a broken leg.

>neetbux by default
>say, do whatever the fuck you want and people have to smile and deal with it
>every time you get an erection one of the girls in your group home takes care of it because it's fun and neither of you have anything better to do

retards are even more aristocratic than regular neets.

everyone needs to stop speaking altogether

words are just too offensive to handle now

Bullying is what kids do to each other. If you are an adult and you feel that you are bullied, then I have news for you.

You are in fact, still a kid.

Was she a dike

How can retards be so soft? You'd think they'd toughen up from lugging all those chromosomes everywhere

underrated

It is insulting to call someone A retard, but there's nothing wrong with saying someone is mentally retarded if they're actually retarded.

You sound differently abled

banning a word and giving it a replacement doesn't do anything because the new word will take on the old word's connotation.

Years from now, "African American" will be just as insulting as "Colored" or "Negro."

freedom to "offend" is really freedom to harm

I try to be PC and just call retards dipshits instead of retards

>Well, that's the most "special needs" thing I ever heard.

See what I mean? It's the connotation, not the word.

We should start using "Negro Colored American`"

>Instead of retarded i just call people 'mentally handicapped', 'autistic', or 'giant raging faggot'...

I fucking hate you Sup Forums for this trend.

>Be autist
>Calling people autists becomes a Trend
>Try my best to be a normie, tell nobody about my disability
>Spill my spaghetti one day
>Friend: "Lol ur an autist user"
>"Y-yeah well..." *Says some banter back*
>Friend "Oh you got me there user haha. *screeches loudly to mock me*"
>"H-Heh ya got me again"
>MFW

I actually think I prefer special needs over retarded.

>Wah wah when you insult me it insults me
Are these people retarded?

HAve you tried not being an autist

>retard started out as a politically correct term
>fast forward some time
>leftists complain about using retard
They exist to complain Sup Forums

They are already trying to replace it with 'developmentally disabled', which is why ive started using that as an insult instead :^)

The hell would I want to bully an actual retard?

Actual retards will drop on the ground and fuck-humping the floor when they get slightly horny, spaz out when you take their pudding and start bashing the shit out of people, suck the blood out of their own tampons, and screw like drooling lower lip chewing rabbits.

They're devoid of any intellect. Thus the insult when you call someone retarded. They aren't worthy of bullying, they're spine tingling-ly sad, and unsettling.

If someone calls you retard, stop being a weakling nobody that cries, and either assess that they're wrong or else stop acting like a retard.

Right now OP, you're being a little retarded. Maybe you should stop. Otherwise, there's always bleach.

>the r-word
Retard is just another word for idiot, and I mean that literally. By which I mean the medical term for retarded used to be idiot. Are we going to try and ban idiot next to protect the feelings of stupid people?

hahahha, that was some retarded autist shit there

Your fat mother is a retard.

>[autistic screeching]
toughen up buttercup
:^)

Not quite. All those terms, idiot, retard, imbecile, etc, had specific meanings for specific IQ ranges

So retard never meant idiot, retard :^)

Retards are faggots.

kys retard

If theres one thing Ive learned is that your friends can tear you to shreds, but thats how you know theyre good friends. They shouldnt do it all the time to the point its abusive, but if someone is really your friend theyll find a chink in your armor and pry at it.

The important part is to not let it get under your skin. Mend your armor and become stronger from it.

I fucking hate people that pussyfoot around my disability (physical not mental)

Sorry for the retarded analogy.

Makes me think Op is an actual retard

Oh, whoops. Im wrong. Retard was never part of that scale.

Retard was the replacement for imbecile after imbecile started being used as an insult

Both mean someone with an IQ between 26 and 50. Idiot means 0-25, considerably dumber than a retard.

Its almost like there's something intrinsically negative about having the mind of a turnip regardless of what synonym you invent for it.

I have autism, and "retard" has never been "bullying" or a "slur" for me. "Retard" is another word that moved from referring to mental disability to referring to, generally, something perceived as being of significantly lower intelligence than oneself. I have a mental disability, but I call things retarded. I'm OK with other people calling things retarded. Throwing the word around to describe people who hold bad ideas is OK with me too. For example: anyone who unironically likes The Big Bang Theory is a retard. Vegans are retards. Drug use is retarded. See? Ain't hurting anyone. Don't try to act like restricting language helps people with disabilities, liberals. We are not your shield.

FUCK THAT. Why don't we become a fucking international safespace hugfest where everybody hugs and cries and always looks down and walks on eggshells to not insult anybody by how the way they look at people or say or do.

LETS JUST BE A FUCKING HUGE HUGROOM

fucking hippies

I think I figured out a way to turn this to our advantage gents.

Have a (you), good sir

The illusion of social interaction is always appreciated.

Don't know about the specifics of your disability, but it's a strange dynamic when you can sort of choose to try and hide your disability, or be open with it, and I choose to hide, because I don't want people treating me differently, I believe being treated as normally as possible makes me tougher.

The thing is I'll always take being called an "autist" as a sign I'm not doing a good enough job of keeping my disability under wraps, and I don't know what I can do to change that. It reminds me I'm disabled, and I don't know what I can do to change that. I just try to keep a stiff upper lip and try my hardest to act like somebody didn't just get under my skin.

This must be how Jews feel when people name the Jew.

>Is normal enough that people don't even realize that he's technically diagnosed on the spectrum
>Still feels insecure about it

Have you ever met an actual autist irl user? Full-blown 'tism is so overwhelmingly obvious that nobody would even dare call them something like that, because their condition is so clearly mentally-crippling that saying mean things to them feels viscerally wrong.

You sound way more chill and normal than you're giving yourself credit for. Everyone spills a little bit of spaghetti here and there, that's just life.

I have Crohns disease, I never talk about my disability unless its brought up. I try to be stoic about it and not let anyone see the pain. But when someone makes fun of me for it, i see that as they arnt afraid to recognize me and my flaws, and in my mind that makes me feel more normal than if they just ingnored and skirted around it.

I'm quite retarded.
Keep spreading the love retards

Hey, watch your mouth

Ha you fucking crocodile! When you go to funerals do people accuse you of crying "crocodile" tears? Ayyyyyy lmao

tfw bullying does exist in Poland but is considered such a non-issue we literally have no word equivalent for it.

Retard is the new faggot.

I seem to be missing the crocodile joke...

Noice/10

Oh god yes I've had exposure to full blown 'tism. I was put into a sperg program and I was THE highest functioning person there, and unsurprisingly I was the first to leave because my life got together.

This place was for the good spergs, the more intelligent, peaceful ones. We still had 1 sperg which talked to you an INCH from your face, and asked you for information about your self, then you'd see him again, he'd come up an INCH from your face, and then he would recite what you told him. He also recited the bible regularly. Once I was on the same bus as him, the bus got stuck behind an accident at an intersection, about 20 minutes later, this guy fucking SCREECHES loudly and runs the fuck off the bus.

There were two girls who were thirsty for my dick, especially the one girl who literally fucking moaned when I talked to her. I shit you not. Both were very unattractive.

We had one guy who was a complete softie, but every day, would threaten to get into a fight with somebody. He would never actually do it, but he would pull this shit every fucking day.

I was in the fucking advanced program though, you saw the superspergs rolling around in wheelchairs, with tubes in their mouth, being rolled around with a caretaker, angrily flailing their arms around agitated all the time. Yeah, I know what severe fucking Autism looks like, and really, that's not even the worst. The absolute worst, you don't see at all, because they're kept away completely housebound until they die.

I am basically king of the Autists. I know I'm better off than any other Autists, but ya know, at the end of the day I still have Autism.

Lets give a practical example of my problems, when criminals target me, I freeze and get myself hurt. My plan is to save up some money and take fighting lessons with actual sparring. I've spent years unemployed physically making myself sick via diet and poor hygiene, but I've also achieved the highest level of education in my family ever.

I don't care

Anyone remember this comedy goldmine?

youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q

Someone replace that with "racist"

certified retard here (see flag)

I'm not offended by use of the word outside its professional context

Underreddit

fuck your political correctness.