Why don't all African-Americans look like pic related?

Why don't all African-Americans look like pic related?

because theyre niggers

1 maybe 2 generations of BLEACHING and her offspring will be white again.

Because despite what the Sup Forums cuckposters want you to think black and white interracial marriage is very rare.

One drop rule faggot.

Because blue eyes and light hair are recessive genes.

Because we haven't thoroughly BLEACHED them enough. We need to make sex colonization a thing again.

Miss Sweden in 50 years

I want to throw a brick in these negroid faces

Because most white people don't want to fuck them. If her mom was white she'd be way prettier. But her dad clearly went for the low hanging fruit.

Better than Miss Helsinki now.
Btw Miss America was black this year.
> tfw no Homo Erectus gf

There isn't enough crossbreeding.
If you're not offering your sister getting fucked by Tyrone then you're responsible for the lack of pretty niggers.

shes not full african american

Her mom is white, her name is Jasmine Sanders and her dad is black.

No matter how pretty you try to make them, they still have those big fat nigger lips.

(((Finland)))

Ignorant fuck with no understanding of genetics
>>out

Dick sucking lips

Same skin tone here, it's genetics.

People thought I was Bolivian or some shit until I told em I was black. Doesn't help I speak clear english unlike that ghettotrash talk or whatever its.

>Americans in charge of reading between the lines

At least you concede that she is only mildly attractive due to her white ancestry.

That girl is more white than black, that's why.

I got the joke, (((Finland))), don't fret. At least you aren't like Sweden, they really mean it.

Big lips are pretty feminine though.

60% white
40% black
100% babe

כןיכעלמ יעיליעכ

>a fucking nose piercing

Yeah, obviously, it's why American blacks who stay in shape are generally better looking than Africans and why light skinned American black girls are generally the most attractive black people.

Yeah. I think it is more body type and skull structure than anything.

>not wanting plump and meaty semen vacuums

All nigger women are bald

I kekd

negroid skulls.

This is the second thread I have seen you post that, with no actual content or connection with the conversation whatsoever. AND you didn't get your autism numbers either time, so just stop.

>why light skinned American black girls are generally the most attractive black people.
Probably because they have more white genes in their facial bone structure which makes them remarkebly less african

I pretty much literally said that

more apt at defending yourself, youre saying thats bad? you lot are great at stabbing folks in the back it already in the white genes

CAUSE THEY NIGGAS

mothers weren't raped by that American Saint

Tommy Jefferson

Not really

Remember pol.

If you can't get them out, breed them out

fpbp. This looks like either a shoop or a really convincing wig to me. I can spot a negroid from the corner of my eye, was never properly "socialized" to them as a kid.

Because not all nigresses try to conceal their identity by straightening their hair, dyeing it, and bleaching their skin.

>plump and meaty semen vacuums
top kek

Fuck no it isn't. Whenever I go out I see at least 2 coalburners and this is in a small city near the coast.

That's one of the few good features about them though, their lips, at least for a female, are great.

I'm triggered.
It's fake image.
Her hair is bleached and straight-ed. And obviously she have tons of make-up.

God nigger hair is so awful, no wonder they get weaves

Amurica the land of niggers mongrels and queers