Fucking HURTS, doesn't it???

Drip drip drip, motherfuckers!

How does it feel?

Sessions will be gone before April.

Right fucking now the IC, the media,and White House leakers are planning to hit new targets. Steve Bannon is high on the list. They are more organized than you can imagine and Flynn was just the tip of the iceberg.

If Donald Putincuck isn't impeached by summer, he'll be so fucking hated and distrusted he'll be the lamest duck in history.

Crippled America? Lol. Try crippled President.

Sessions fucking LIED. That is a fact.

No, we don't care if the rest is an exaggeration. The alt right taught us lies fucking work. We WILL nail every Republican fucker who's ever so much as had a bowl of borscht to the wall.

We will not stop.

Drip, drip, drip.

You should have let her win, motherfuckers.

Now everything you thought you had with Drumpf will be ripped away nail by nail, tooth by tooth, one Russian scandal at a time. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm literally shaking

you guys are so bad at this.

Bs stories like this being propagated my the left only strengthens the Republican Party, you fucking faggot.
>sage

good try

Yes, babydick, so fucking bad.

Obama literally set up a hundred evidence asked traps Donald Dumbfuck will walk into before he left.

Democrats are destroying Republican shitheads at every townhall. They can't even speak.

Media and IC refuse to give Pussygrabber one fucking day of rest. Russian collision is up the asses of every American every damn day they logon to Google news or flip to their favorite news channel.

Flynn gone less than one month in. Sessions is next.

You fuckheads are going to be shrieking hair-on-fire mad when you see what's next.

You fucking Hillary with your lies. We are going to fuck Putin's cuck a hundred times harder.

She may go down a gracious loser. Pussygrabber will go down a disgraceful traitor, the biggest since Benedict Arnold, and the FIRST President to be removed in impeachment.

Congratufuckinglations.

Kill yourself traitors.

Jail will be too good for all subversive faggots like OP.

This isn't your niggercuck's country anymore. Never was, in fact.

US under AltRight rule
How resist?

All you are doing right now is ensure 8 years of Trump

Cool, I can't wait to see how bannon gets it, I hope it hurts him bigly

Sure, babydick. I guess that's why the eminently qualified woman who wasn't a Russian Manchurian candidate got THREE MILLION more votes than Chester Cheeto Chucklefuck.

Where's the proofs?

>seizure-having crazy cat lady gets hammered and throws bottles and glasses at the walls whilst screaming at aides

such a gracious loser

>+0.01$

>OP's boss right now

remember when trumpfag a said Flynn won't go?

you all are getting a little too fucking cocky now.

At this rate he'll be lucky to have little more than eight weeks.

Pence is compromised so it's probably going to be President Ryan when shit hits the fan. Of course, if Ryan is dirty too, it's going to be President Pelosi as caretaker for two years after the big blue Wave in 2018.

We'll deal with any outcome there as long as it means big cheeto in jail and the Republican Party battered and broken for a generation. One more generation is all we need to win the demographic war anyway.

Buckle up. America is going to be very brown, very Muslim, and very feminist in eight years. Drumpf will be nothing more than an evil bump on the way.

those sorosbux are about to get confiscated by sessions, trying to shill as much money as you can then?
all of you are worst than communists, at least some of them actually believed in equality

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

You still have time to delete your thread before I dump War and Peace into it.

OK. We get it OP. You're sassy and you hate Trump. I would normally suggest that you go
but even half of the gayfags and transfags around here like Trump, so maybe you should try your luck on
>>>/reddit/.

>it's going to be President Pelosi as caretaker for two years after the big blue Wave in 2018
Do you want a hug? I can give a hug. There. It's all right now, big boy. Don't ever forget that you're special and we love you just the way you are.

Dripping with Plebit

you've been wrong all along, why do you think you're suddenly right?? Sessions fake news smear is LITERALLY NOTHING, won't last thru weekend news cycle

>pic
defund public arts

>immeasurable levels of butthurt

If you spent less time talking and more time voting maybe Trump wouldn't have got in

Surely this is the end of Trumps campaign!!!

Oh, damn, you got us this time.

Look, diaper boy, I know you like to root around in your ass until you pull out another nice big juicy lie fed to you by Donald Buttfuckers.

I know you believe everybody against your precious sex offender President gets shill bucks to come here and speak the truth.

Jesus, I know, and it's so fucking sad. If you'd do the right thing and stop voting Republican, we'd have a decent healthcare system that could give racist retards like you the mental health they need to stop embracing obvious logical fallacies.

Oh well. Maybe next time, when we have a normal election in 2020, and everyone who isn't a braindead pantshitter spits on the shit show that was the Great Russian Coup of 2016.

I gave you your warning OP.

Enjoy War and Peace.

The attack on Sessions is the result of panic

bait 0/10

That's nice, but have you ever stopped to consider the fact that

Bernie would have won

Nah haha Dems are gonna get voted even further out of relevance and you'll shit yourself and cry

You're Keith Olbermann, aren't you?

LMAO the delusion

You actually believe Pelosi will be president?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHHAH

CHAPTER I

“Well, Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are now just family estates of the Buonapartes. But I warn you, if you don’t tell me that this means war, if you still try to defend the infamies and horrors perpetrated by that Antichrist—I really believe he is Antichrist—I will have nothing more to do with you and you are no longer my friend, no longer my ‘faithful slave,’ as you call yourself! But how do you do? I see I have frightened you—sit down and tell me all the news.”

It was in July, 1805, and the speaker was the well-known Anna Pávlovna Schérer, maid of honor and favorite of the Empress Márya Fëdorovna. With these words she greeted Prince Vasíli Kurágin, a man of high rank and importance, who was the first to arrive at her reception. Anna Pávlovna had had a cough for some days. She was, as she said, suffering from la grippe; grippe being then a new word in St. Petersburg, used only by the elite.

All her invitations without exception, written in French, and delivered by a scarlet-liveried footman that morning, ran as follows:

“If you have nothing better to do, Count (or Prince), and if the prospect of spending an evening with a poor invalid is not too terrible, I shall be very charmed to see you tonight between 7 and 10—Annette Schérer.”

You seem to be serious.

You do realize Sup Forums is satire... right?

LMAO the delusion

You actually believe Pelosi will be president?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>The alt right taught us lies fucking work
You can't win this battle. You are like a little babby.

oh, sweetie...

Heavens! what a virulent attack!” replied the prince, not in the least disconcerted by this reception. He had just entered, wearing an embroidered court uniform, knee breeches, and shoes, and had stars on his breast and a serene expression on his flat face. He spoke in that refined French in which our grandfathers not only spoke but thought, and with the gentle, patronizing intonation natural to a man of importance who had grown old in society and at court. He went up to Anna Pávlovna, kissed her hand, presenting to her his bald, scented, and shining head, and complacently seated himself on the sofa.

“First of all, dear friend, tell me how you are. Set your friend’s mind at rest,” said he without altering his tone, beneath the politeness and affected sympathy of which indifference and even irony could be discerned.

“Can one be well while suffering morally? Can one be calm in times like these if one has any feeling?” said Anna Pávlovna. “You are staying the whole evening, I hope?”

“And the fete at the English ambassador’s? Today is Wednesday. I must put in an appearance there,” said the prince. “My daughter is coming for me to take me there.”

“I thought today’s fete had been canceled. I confess all these festivities and fireworks are becoming wearisome.”

“If they had known that you wished it, the entertainment would have been put off,” said the prince, who, like a wound-up clock, by force of habit said things he did not even wish to be believed.

“Don’t tease! Well, and what has been decided about Novosíltsev’s dispatch? You know everything.”

You shareblue faggots will be strung up.

Can't wait for Trump to be impeached. Conservaniggers already know they're dying out and that'll be a quick way to make sure they stay in their graves for good.

This level of delusion is entertaining as fuck.

the problem is, more our less. donald is doing fantastic. hell, i even trust him with the nuclear codes now.

This is really entertaining.
(you)

what you're describing is treason.
i certainly hope you're not mixed up with those criminals.

Are you still here doing this faggy "drip drip drip" shit? Please kill yourself at your earliest possible convenience.

We are traitors because we refuse to sell the free world to neo-USSR?

Nice mental gymnastics there, comrade.

“What can one say about it?” replied the prince in a cold, listless tone. “What has been decided? They have decided that Buonaparte has burnt his boats, and I believe that we are ready to burn ours.”

Prince Vasíli always spoke languidly, like an actor repeating a stale part. Anna Pávlovna Schérer on the contrary, despite her forty years, overflowed with animation and impulsiveness. To be an enthusiast had become her social vocation and, sometimes even when she did not feel like it, she became enthusiastic in order not to disappoint the expectations of those who knew her. The subdued smile which, though it did not suit her faded features, always played round her lips expressed, as in a spoiled child, a continual consciousness of her charming defect, which she neither wished, nor could, nor considered it necessary, to correct.

Sessions is immune from perjury unless it's revealed the subject matter he talked with the russian ambassador about was the election.
Don't get me wrong, it could be.

But if he resigns, it'll just be another case of "you lied? you're fired"

Honestly, this may be a way for the establishment to get more of their picks into trumps cabinet, but none of this is going to actually hurt Trump.

>after the big blue Wave in 2018.
I don't think that means what you think that means

FAKE NEWS

In the midst of a conversation on political matters Anna Pávlovna burst out:

“Oh, don’t speak to me of Austria. Perhaps I don’t understand things, but Austria never has wished, and does not wish, for war. She is betraying us! Russia alone must save Europe. Our gracious sovereign recognizes his high vocation and will be true to it. That is the one thing I have faith in! Our good and wonderful sovereign has to perform the noblest role on earth, and he is so virtuous and noble that God will not forsake him. He will fulfill his vocation and crush the hydra of revolution, which has become more terrible than ever in the person of this murderer and villain! We alone must avenge the blood of the just one.... Whom, I ask you, can we rely on?... England with her commercial spirit will not and cannot understand the Emperor Alexander’s loftiness of soul. She has refused to evacuate Malta. She wanted to find, and still seeks, some secret motive in our actions. What answer did Novosíltsev get? None. The English have not understood and cannot understand the self-abnegation of our Emperor who wants nothing for himself, but only desires the good of mankind. And what have they promised? Nothing! And what little they have promised they will not perform! Prussia has always declared that Buonaparte is invincible, and that all Europe is powerless before him.... And I don’t believe a word that Hardenburg says, or Haugwitz either. This famous Prussian neutrality is just a trap. I have faith only in God and the lofty destiny of our adored monarch. He will save Europe!”

She suddenly paused, smiling at her own impetuosity.

“I think,” said the prince with a smile, “that if you had been sent instead of our dear Wintzingerode you would have captured the King of Prussia’s consent by assault. You are so eloquent. Will you give me a cup of tea?”

blah blah blah no sauces

>All you have on this (((conspiracy))) is people meeting Russian ambassadors in their official capacity.

I'm literally shaking. From laughter and imaging how you guys are going to try and keep up this narrative.

OMG, Fake Newz!!!

Keep screaming, babydick.

Drip, drip, drip. That's the truth washing over you. It's up to Donald Dumbfuck's waistband soon it'll be his neck after Sessions resigns and Erik's Putin money comes out. It's gonna be a fucking thousand years flood that ruins the Republican Party as a serious governing vehicle.

Drop drip drip is the sounds of your salty tears hitting the floor. You can project whatever you want but you have 8 years of Trump and 40 years of a Conservative Supreme Court. Drip drip drip. You mad bro?

oh god, you actually believe in those corrupt fucks. I should actually pray for you instead, incurable.

liberal desperation is delicious

Left is throwing around treason accusations liberally while pulling out their hair.

Sessions is about to nuke the left with something and left is scared as fuck.

>very Muslim, and very feminist
>Muslim
>feminist

Well, good luck to you Shillanon. You're gonna need it.

I want to warn you to stop while you can, but that's pretty much all I can do.

How many children have you molested? Were you also molested as a child? Don't be ashamed, there are places out there that can help people like you.

“In a moment. À propos,” she added, becoming calm again, “I am expecting two very interesting men tonight, le Vicomte de Mortemart, who is connected with the Montmorencys through the Rohans, one of the best French families. He is one of the genuine émigrés, the good ones. And also the Abbé Morio. Do you know that profound thinker? He has been received by the Emperor. Had you heard?”

“I shall be delighted to meet them,” said the prince. “But tell me,” he added with studied carelessness as if it had only just occurred to him, though the question he was about to ask was the chief motive of his visit, “is it true that the Dowager Empress wants Baron Funke to be appointed first secretary at Vienna? The baron by all accounts is a poor creature.”

Prince Vasíli wished to obtain this post for his son, but others were trying through the Dowager Empress Márya Fëdorovna to secure it for the baron.

Anna Pávlovna almost closed her eyes to indicate that neither she nor anyone else had a right to criticize what the Empress desired or was pleased with.

“Baron Funke has been recommended to the Dowager Empress by her sister,” was all she said, in a dry and mournful tone.

As she named the Empress, Anna Pávlovna’s face suddenly assumed an expression of profound and sincere devotion and respect mingled with sadness, and this occurred every time she mentioned her illustrious patroness. She added that Her Majesty had deigned to show Baron Funke beaucoup d’estime, and again her face clouded over with sadness.

>Hillary literally in cahoots with saudis
>TRUMP MET A RUSSIAN!!!

Please...

It was the best of times,
it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom,
it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief,
it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light,
it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope,
it was the winter of despair,
we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way— in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
There were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a plain face, on the throne of England; there were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on the throne of France. In both countries it was clearer than crystal to the lords of the State preserves of loaves and fishes, that things in general were settled for ever.
It was the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured period, as at this. Mrs. Southcott had recently attained her five-and-twentieth blessed birthday, of whom a prophetic private in the Life Guards had heralded the sublime appearance by announcing that arrangements were made for the swallowing up of London and Westminster. Even the Cock-lane ghost had been laid only a round dozen of years, after rapping out its messages, as the spirits of this very year last past (supernaturally deficient in originality) rapped out theirs. Mere messages in the earthly order of events had lately come to the English Crown and People, from a congress of British subjects in America: which, strange to relate, have proved more important to the human race than any communications yet received through any of the chickens of the Cock-lane brood.

former trump fan here, this man is right i am now a #grahammissile

Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won
Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won
Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won
Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won
Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won
Bernie would have won
>Bernie would have won

inb4 it's fucking nothing (yet again)

>favorite news channel

Is that why their ratings are taking a shit? People are bored with this because in the end they don't hate Russia.

Did you actually think Trump was smart enough to play 4D chess? It was Putin and Obama playing the real game all along. Trump was just another piece. Accept it.

Not gona lie former American here. It is fucking hilarious watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness Europe should build a wall to prevent American degeneracy from getting in.

France, less favoured on the whole as to matters spiritual than her sister of the shield and trident, rolled with exceeding smoothness down hill, making paper money and spending it. Under the guidance of her Christian pastors, she entertained herself, besides, with such humane achievements as sentencing a youth to have his hands cut off, his tongue torn out with pincers, and his body burned alive, because he had not kneeled down in the rain to do honour to a dirty procession of monks which passed within his view, at a distance of some fifty or sixty yards. It is likely enough that, rooted in the woods of France and Norway, there were growing trees, when that sufferer was put to death, already marked by the Woodman, Fate, to come down and be sawn into boards, to make a certain movable framework with a sack and a knife in it, terrible in history. It is likely enough that in the rough outhouses of some tillers of the heavy lands adjacent to Paris, there were sheltered from the weather that very day, rude carts, bespattered with rustic mire, snuffed about by pigs, and roosted in by poultry, which the Farmer, Death, had already set apart to be his tumbrils of the Revolution. But that Woodman and that Farmer, though they work unceasingly, work silently, and no one heard them as they went about with muffled tread: the rather, forasmuch as to entertain any suspicion that they were awake, was to be atheistical and traitorous.

>hell, i even trust him with the nuclear codes now.
>trusting trump with the nucular codes
get out, we cant let this happen

The prince was silent and looked indifferent. But, with the womanly and courtierlike quickness and tact habitual to her, Anna Pávlovna wished both to rebuke him (for daring to speak as he had done of a man recommended to the Empress) and at the same time to console him, so she said:

“Now about your family. Do you know that since your daughter came out everyone has been enraptured by her? They say she is amazingly beautiful.”

The prince bowed to signify his respect and gratitude.

“I often think,” she continued after a short pause, drawing nearer to the prince and smiling amiably at him as if to show that political and social topics were ended and the time had come for intimate conversation—“I often think how unfairly sometimes the joys of life are distributed. Why has fate given you two such splendid children? I don’t speak of Anatole, your youngest. I don’t like him,” she added in a tone admitting of no rejoinder and raising her eyebrows. “Two such charming children. And really you appreciate them less than anyone, and so you don’t deserve to have them.”

And she smiled her ecstatic smile.

“I can’t help it,” said the prince. “Lavater would have said I lack the bump of paternity.”

“Don’t joke; I mean to have a serious talk with you. Do you know I am dissatisfied with your younger son? Between ourselves” (and her face assumed its melancholy expression), “he was mentioned at Her Majesty’s and you were pitied....”

The prince answered nothing, but she looked at him significantly, awaiting a reply. He frowned.

>so powerless
>the impotent rage
>comes to 4skinz to vent
LOL not this faggot thread again

\

sage

Kill yourself shill.

Good job choosing a Russian classic, Nazi Buttfucker totally trying to prove Drumpf isn't a cuck to Putin.

Christ. How does someone get this fucking dumb?

I mean, really?

Have you ever had an x-ray to look for the crayon in your brain? Crayola Klansman white, of course.

>nucular
Go to bed Dubya, you're drunk.

In England, there was scarcely an amount of order and protection to justify much national boasting. Daring burglaries by armed men, and highway robberies, took place in the capital itself every night; families were publicly cautioned not to go out of town without removing their furniture to upholsterers’ warehouses for security; the highwayman in the dark was a City tradesman in the light, and, being recognised and challenged by his fellow-tradesman whom he stopped in his character of “the Captain,” gallantly shot him through the head and rode away; the mail was waylaid by seven robbers, and the guard shot three dead, and then got shot dead himself by the other four, “in consequence of the failure of his ammunition:” after which the mail was robbed in peace; that magnificent potentate, the Lord Mayor of London, was made to stand and deliver on Turnham Green, by one highwayman, who despoiled the illustrious creature in sight of all his retinue; prisoners in London gaols fought battles with their turnkeys, and the majesty of the law fired blunderbusses in among them, loaded with rounds of shot and ball; thieves snipped off diamond crosses from the necks of noble lords at Court drawing-rooms; musketeers went into St. Giles’s, to search for contraband goods, and the mob fired on the musketeers, and the musketeers fired on the mob, and nobody thought any of these occurrences much out of the common way. In the midst of them, the hangman, ever busy and ever worse than useless, was in constant requisition; now, stringing up long rows of miscellaneous criminals; now, hanging a housebreaker on Saturday who had been taken on Tuesday; now, burning people in the hand at Newgate by the dozen, and now burning pamphlets at the door of Westminster Hall; to-day, taking the life of an atrocious murderer, and to-morrow of a wretched pilferer who had robbed a farmer’s boy of sixpence.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Keep whining. The hissy fits you're throwing are a wonderful sight.

“What would you have me do?” he said at last. “You know I did all a father could for their education, and they have both turned out fools. Hippolyte is at least a quiet fool, but Anatole is an active one. That is the only difference between them.” He said this smiling in a way more natural and animated than usual, so that the wrinkles round his mouth very clearly revealed something unexpectedly coarse and unpleasant.

“And why are children born to such men as you? If you were not a father there would be nothing I could reproach you with,” said Anna Pávlovna, looking up pensively.

“I am your faithful slave and to you alone I can confess that my children are the bane of my life. It is the cross I have to bear. That is how I explain it to myself. It can’t be helped!”

He said no more, but expressed his resignation to cruel fate by a gesture. Anna Pávlovna meditated.

“Have you never thought of marrying your prodigal son Anatole?” she asked. “They say old maids have a mania for matchmaking, and though I don’t feel that weakness in myself as yet, I know a little person who is very unhappy with her father. She is a relation of yours, Princess Mary Bolkónskaya.”

Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez
Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez
Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez
Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez
Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez
Bernie would have won
>fuck Tom Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

fail

I am a black woman who votes red you fuccboi.

Prince Vasíli did not reply, though, with the quickness of memory and perception befitting a man of the world, he indicated by a movement of the head that he was considering this information.

“Do you know,” he said at last, evidently unable to check the sad current of his thoughts, “that Anatole is costing me forty thousand rubles a year? And,” he went on after a pause, “what will it be in five years, if he goes on like this?” Presently he added: “That’s what we fathers have to put up with.... Is this princess of yours rich?”

“Her father is very rich and stingy. He lives in the country. He is the well-known Prince Bolkónski who had to retire from the army under the late Emperor, and was nicknamed ‘the King of Prussia.’ He is very clever but eccentric, and a bore. The poor girl is very unhappy. She has a brother; I think you know him, he married Lise Meinen lately. He is an aide-de-camp of Kutúzov’s and will be here tonight.”

“Listen, dear Annette,” said the prince, suddenly taking Anna Pávlovna’s hand and for some reason drawing it downwards. “Arrange that affair for me and I shall always be your most devoted slave-slafe with an f, as a village elder of mine writes in his reports. She is rich and of good family and that’s all I want.”

And with the familiarity and easy grace peculiar to him, he raised the maid of honor’s hand to his lips, kissed it, and swung it to and fro as he lay back in his armchair, looking in another direction.

“Attendez,” said Anna Pávlovna, reflecting, “I’ll speak to Lise, young Bolkónski’s wife, this very evening, and perhaps the thing can be arranged. It shall be on your family’s behalf that I’ll start my apprenticeship as old maid.”

Hey man we get pence if that happens. Nice. He's awesome.

All these things, and a thousand like them, came to pass in and close upon the dear old year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Environed by them, while the Woodman and the Farmer worked unheeded, those two of the large jaws, and those other two of the plain and the fair faces, trod with stir enough, and carried their divine rights with a high hand. Thus did the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of small creatures—the creatures of this chronicle among the rest—along the roads that lay before them.

I looks forward to dragging you fucks out into the streets by your hair and snuffing you out like the filthy fucking traitors of the republic you are.

America is sick of you, you forced us to go nuclear because of your bullshit and if you actually think the millions of people who tossed the Trump grenade into the system will idly sit by while you pull your faggot tricks, you're mistaken.

This is why we fought so hard to keep your grubby little hands off our guns...Because we knew you'd eventually force us to use them.

Get em on board, motherfuckers!

How does it feel?

Mosquito Man will be gone before April.

Right fucking now the agency, maimen,and Ittin are planning to hit new targets. Bane is high on the list. They are bigger than you can imagine and Dr. Pavel was just the tip of the iceberg.

Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou
Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou
Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou
Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou
Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou
Bernie would have won
>fuck Peter Daou

CHAPTER II

Anna Pávlovna’s drawing room was gradually filling. The highest Petersburg society was assembled there: people differing widely in age and character but alike in the social circle to which they belonged. Prince Vasíli’s daughter, the beautiful Hélène, came to take her father to the ambassador’s entertainment; she wore a ball dress and her badge as maid of honor. The youthful little Princess Bolkónskaya, known as la femme la plus séduisante de Pétersbourg, * was also there. She had been married during the previous winter, and being pregnant did not go to any large gatherings, but only to small receptions. Prince Vasíli’s son, Hippolyte, had come with Mortemart, whom he introduced. The Abbé Morio and many others had also come.

* The most fascinating woman in Petersburg.

To each new arrival Anna Pávlovna said, “You have not yet seen my aunt,” or “You do not know my aunt?” and very gravely conducted him or her to a little old lady, wearing large bows of ribbon in her cap, who had come sailing in from another room as soon as the guests began to arrive; and slowly turning her eyes from the visitor to her aunt, Anna Pávlovna mentioned each one’s name and then left them.

Each visitor performed the ceremony of greeting this old aunt whom not one of them knew, not one of them wanted to know, and not one of them cared about; Anna Pávlovna observed these greetings with mournful and solemn interest and silent approval. The aunt spoke to each of them in the same words, about their health and her own, and the health of Her Majesty, “who, thank God, was better today.” And each visitor, though politeness prevented his showing impatience, left the old woman with a sense of relief at having performed a vexatious duty and did not return to her the whole evening.

No, you kill yourself, FSB.