BC thread remake...

BC thread remake. if you lads are still around here and want to join back in we were actually having a pretty good discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why was last thread kill

The NDP shut it down.

But yes Penticton is a nice place I grew up there. All the women I went to high school with do meth now though.

Where is my penis?

who Abbotsford here. Is the kkk really coming to town?

Noice. I got my authentic classic red from eBay. I will cherish it always.

God i hope none of yall are chinese or indian...

Hotpockets have been fagggots for quite a bit now and full of lefties too

I hang the sign up Infront of my door at the college dorms. Triggers countless people daily. Surprised no one tore it down.

I love leafs have a good thread

>BC
?

Thanks friend

NDP is the only logical choice.. even though they're fucked, Cucky Clark would rather suck corporate cock than represent than do anything for the middle class.

Of course Satan would support the NDP. You can't fool me!

Burnaby here. Anyone with a gun want to shoot me and dump my body?

China's colony in Canada

Sorry, the RCMP makes sure we don't have a history of watching violent films before we apply for our RPAL.

British Colombia, west coast province of canada. come visit us you filthy gypsy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia

Yes let's just burn the economy down with no survivors

You aren't fooling anyone Satan

Burnaby is such a shithole lmao

New west here super comfy surrounded by old white people

ON fag here.
Golden has some rad slopes. Anyone been there?

Hi coquitlam here

please kill me

is anyone here actually an old enough oldfag to have seen expo irl?

To be brutally honest I've always thought of it except for Metrotown as the flyover city of metro Vancouver

>tfw downtown New West
>Three liquor stores within walking distance
>Two stores selling Genesis carts within walking distance
>Only 100/month more expensive than surrey with 100% less crime, indians and chinese

Literally only young people and old folks in this area it's fuckin good.

Not me.

hmmmm? anyone?

Langley is the best city in the lower mainland and ive lived in Vancouver, Richmond, and Surrey.

Actually I really want to move to new west. I've always liked how it's built in a hill and its history

I also like its proximity to SkyTrains from basically everywhere you could live there and so it's a short trip to go anywhere else

Where's a good place to target shoot in Vancouver Island? Gun ranges are gay. I live in Nanaimo but willing to drive over 5 hours.

Lol. You boys know it's true!

You mean junkies?

I'm Coquitlam right now... too many Asians but no niggers so it's pretty comfy

Yeah I really like Langley too however if I were to live there I'd definitely get a job that was much closer to it

just go out into the trails and set up a target

I've gone camping and see people do it all the time

Hey Charlie.

Also New West is mostly a shithole, there are degenerate drug addicts and homeless on every major street.

Holy fuck you probably live right near me

Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw

I grew up in Queensborough so it was a massive upgrade when I moved out. It's a fantastic place to live if you can deal with the rent. I got fairly lucky and pay around 750/month for a two bedroom split with my girlfriend, but you can find bachelor spaces for around 600-800 easily. Considering all the transit stations are within walking distance or a 5min bus ride, and there are next to no hindu dindus and everyone asian is born and naturalized, it's probably the best place in the lower mainland to live if you can't afford White Rock.
Strongly suggested, especially if you're down with craft beer as basically every local liquor store has a massive selection, and all of them are adjacent to good grocery stores as well.

And to give you an idea literally everyone in my apartment building is between 20-29 and 50-80, all quiet and polite as fuck.

Unrelated to politics, are you guys aware that TD Bank gives you a free safe deposit box with their all inclusive account? Since I have two boxes their system screwed up and gave me the free box AND applied the discount to my second box. You guys might be able to get some too should you want to hide your gold etc or whatever in general if the NDP come out to play

Why the fuck are there several people from New Westminster here? We have a population of 70,000 yet 3-4 posters ITT from here.

>tfw live in the Glenbrook suburb area
>no homeless, drug addicts, etc
>multiple parks with trees and few people
>stores 2 blocks away

Feels good man.

I stopped in Chilliwack once, it seemed like it would be a really comfy place to live.

maybe, why?

I am, got any cheap houses so i can inflate the prices?

STOP COMING TO BELLINGHAM TO BUY FUCKING MILK YOU DIRTY SIKH NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in a sidestreet off 3rd and Queens. If you ever see a tall bearded fuck at the Duck it's probably me.
Cheers cunt.

Technically correct. Most of them are off 6th. My bud just texted me some photos of an OD kit left on the steps leading to his apartment. Fucking funny shit.

I'm actually surprised that I was able to find this many people on Sup Forums from BC in general to make a thread

If you guys want I will keep making these threads now that I know there are lots of other British Columbians on here especially since we do have an election coming up and there will hopefully be some lefty butthurt

Nobody wants your hormone injected jew milk amerifat cept Hindus

Fuck im on mcinnnes and royal i guess theres alot of liqour stores in new west hah

Yup.

>tfw stop at costco gas in bellingham
>tfw nigger BC mom opens trunk and reveals 5 jerry cans

fugggggg

anybody in kerrisdale? I feel like i'm the only person who lives here.

Just spend a night or two in Surrey.

>v nice user

well done.

There are goddamn drug addicts everywhere stinking up our land even in the interior. Just got back from a shithole known as Cranbrook and they're there too

They aren't even our addicts. Other provinces especially Alberta literally buy them bus tickets to come here. We have become a dumping ground for everyone else's problems and there's little we can do about it but just hope that Darwins drug works quickly and the problem takes care of itself

ty friend

I'm right on the edge of Kerrisdale in Marpole but literally one block away from being in Kerrisdale

I think it's kinda cool they're doing something with the abandoned arbutus railway but I actually was hoping they'd stick a SkyTrain there instead

I live on 8th and drive past that place pretty regularly, always seemed scummy as fuck to me.

nwest is mostly white and has euro history. new west would vote trump. its mostly union people and nigger haters.

desu half of the darkies in new west are just good english speaking hardcore christian nigerians who think you are degenerate for drinking and smoking so much (you are). and most of the dindu's in new west are white recovering druggies.

not too bad imho!

Yeah also you guys suck at driving. When the day of the rake comes none of you will be spared. Fuck you guys. Every fucking time someone cuts me off they have b.c. plates. And you're all poo in loo niggers

I prefer the former Moonrakers, whatever the fuck it's called next to royal city centre, almost always have my shit in stock.

Honestly considering Christy's bullshit it's kind of baffling how we haven't had a thread or two about her rampant corruption. When she sold off that seat to the internal affairs investigator's son I was positive someone would post it here.

they prob won't do anything, I wish they would. But I see literally no reason to put anything there when you have the sky train and the 16th bus.

Hopefully it gets torn out soon, it is an eye sore. A lot of those shitty buildings need to go, especially those subsidized welfare recipient apartments nearby.

South Surrey is actually pretty nice.

Also Surrey has been getting a lot better over the years; Surrey is probably one of the better run municipalities in the lower mainland.

BC General when?

True. 16 is a pretty comfy route most times of the day not too many people on

>drive into native reserves
>walk around reserves
>didn't get attacked
>walk around Surrey
>didn't get shot
>walk around East Van
>no drug crazed rapist
>drive into wilderness
>walk up a mountain with no trails
>didn't get mauled by bears
>target shoot in wilderness
>got stopped by RCMP truck
>didn't get shot
>but they did recommend I go to a gun range

>go to Saigon Vietnam for vacation
>got mugged by motorcycle thief
>got food poisoning
>almost die vomiting
>want to go to hospital
>LOL hospital

Hmm really jingles my noggin you know. Maybe Canada isn't a third world shithole like Sup Forums claims it is I don't know.

have you noticed that all those degenerate drug dealers are white males? What do we do about them fellow Chinese colony posters?

lol never thought i would see moonrakers mentioned on pol

used to terrorize the regulars there with stupid jokes and cosutmes and shieeeeet.

its called somehting else now though right?

You're both cunts. The only other bar worthwhile in the area is the one down by the Toyota dealership and they charge fuckin 25 for a pitcher of something drinkable. The Duck has been there since the goddamn 80s and actually has some good people running it who treat you proper.
Considering they're also renovating everything in the surrounding building it's not gonna be shite looking for long.

I should get some sleep now but if you're around tomorrow I will actually post some BC general or BC/pol/ threads

This is actually pretty comfy as was the thread before hotpockets randomly removed it

Anyone fuck with kelowna or the okanagan?

Yeah even though it is getting better, it's still gonna be the butt of most ghetto jokes.
Now maple ridge on the other hand is slowly getting fucked

They're mostly Albertans some Americans

They should be kicked out. They're literally our bad hombres

Alright senpai, I apologize.

Also any post-NWSS fags here?

Death squads into Richmond when?

Sorry, lad. Just a general impression, never been much for pubs.

You guys haven't seen ghetto like goddamn Cranbrook where I grew up

That place was basically a drug trafficking hub few jobs the place looked second world. I have no idea why my parents went there but I left as soon as I goddamn could

Just wait for an earthquake. Building on shitty marsh land is a bad idea.

Why? Richmond is peaceful. Lots of Chinese yeah but they don't bother people most of the time.

>inb4 you can only use chinese in Richmond
Not true. English works everywhere there if you can accept broken english in chinese markets.

Yeah, Union Jack. They got a real fuckin' amazing monte christo and usually have an irish band once a month or so, good fun.

Class of 2010.
Was in the fine-arts program until they knocked down half the fucking rooms when I was in 10th.

I dunno man I did some warehousing work in west surrey and delta and there was at least one syringe on the ground on the way to work every day.

Have you ever tried driving in Richmond? Chinks may be peaceful inmigrants but they still import their shit tier culture and signage.

I'm actually in Cranbrook. College of the Rockies. You still around?

Abby represent
Haven't heard about that

I'm planning on moving to Kelowna late this coming summer. I always wanted to try living there actually, but I'm just going to school there for a couple of years.

Yeah am older but was at NWSS when they knocked down the fine arts hallway. was one of my first red pills actually. knock down a fuctional and thriving part of a school basically just for political bullshit. not cool man. not cool.

I was at Expo.

Don't forget to gas Hastings after

The people there are god awful and housing is overpriced, i moved to the us about 2 years ago and im so glad, but good luck, its truly beautiful there, maybe ill retire there some day:^)

>when that asian driver does a U turn in an intersection
>when they lane change AND THEN signal in

Also for any new west fags i was thinking of hanging some alt right ish/white nationalist posters around. Anybody got any Canada related prints?

Same, I was a liberal cunt at the time but when they told me I had to go to the church down the street for my music classes, I realized something was fucked.
Especially considering I'm metis, the whole appeasing the Natives shit made me real fucking mad.

Penticton fag here

This. Someone needs to cover up those antifa posters the douglas kids stuck up around town.

Kelowna's being flooded with experienced Albertans atm so it's paradoxically hard to compete for a job in one of the fastest growing cities in Canada

Ayy I'm from Penticton. Is that you Derek?

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the experience,I'm sure it'll be a good change. I've lived in Northern BC most of my life except when I lived in Van a couple times. I can hardly wait actually.

It's because there's fuck all for houses in the first place. There's a "no vacancy" crisis in the city where more people are moving in than they have homes for.

>DESU i used to live in new west and live in richmond now. its seriously annoying dealing with all the chinks. but they are MODEL minorities man. they dont steal (except through taxes). They mind their own business. they siphon money INTO Canada vs. the spic who funnel it OUT of america. Yeah its annoying but... could be worse bruh. could be worse.