Asian anime made by asians, set in asia

>asian anime made by asians, set in asia

>(((hollywood))) proceeds to ruin it by whitewashing and just turning it into a female jason bourne movie

the fuck is wrong with you guys? stop hijacking AZN shit REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the FMA live action movie is using asian actors.. really makes you think...

As soon as they stop hijacking Intellectual property from Western countries then.

Besides do you know what a license is? The owner of GITS literally gave Hollywood permission to make the movie in return for money.

Atleast the pay the people that came up with the ideas.

>Asians draw all their anime characters with big eyes and pale skin.
>Hollywood casts actors with big eyes and pale skin.

Really activates my almonds...

Motoko has a fully synthetic body, her brain may be Jap; but if you had the choice would you choose to look like one?

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the best treatment GITS is going to get in 2017.

You're seriously a retarded waste of space if you think this movie would be better with some half ass nip production company spending 25 million on it and hiring actors who are drastically inferior to the western pool of actors.

It's not whitewashing, it's just a really shitty attempt to sell this monstrocity. The plot is shit, graphics are meh at best, robit designs are crap.
>Just Hollywood my shit up

So I have seen a few live action renditions of animes, and they all fucking suck regardless of where it was produced.

They all try to literally rendition everything, scene by scene, as a live action version of the anime; Character design, awkward poses and all.

I'm just sad that they never learn.

Have you seen the trailer? It's awkward and cringey as fuck, and I'm not talking about the cast. Just look at the scene compositions and dialogue. It's all fucking awkward.

FMA is set in Germany

Japan doesn't care, so why should you?

theres a really, really fine choice for this role

>there are no asians with big eyes and pale skin

Hollywood just steals most of that money you know. It's not actually used to make the film.

>the fuck is wrong with you guys?
Has anyone ever thought to blame Hollywood rather than whites as a whole? No? Ok carry on being retarded.

If you watch the movie Motoko in one scene is beside a body of the SAME EXACT TYPE (a mass production type which is caucasian) as hers which the puppet master resides in. Other than hair they look exactly the same. The body the puppet master is in is obviously caucasian. It is even stated that she might not even be truly human and may be entirely synthetic which would elimination ethnicity in the first place. Her looks are intentionally ambiguous as to ethnicity for this very reason. So no it is not white washing.

stay buttmad, can you name one asian best actress nominee? can you name one blackbuster with asian female lead?

who are you to tell someone making a film what race they have to cast, let their project succeed or fail on its own merits and appeal

Major is a cyborg so who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

how many times must I post this shit

exactly, while an anime is made by asians, doesn't mean all the characters in it are pure asian ethnically

SJWs are cancer

Didn't they draw all the regular characters with Asian characteristics but all the cyborg people had white characteristics? I just saw glimpses of the show on adult swim but these seems like a non-issue. If Asians want an Asian version they should make one, not bitch at America to make one for them.

is this guy autistic? fuck this click-bait jap.

when i saw what batou looked like i knew it would be bad

FMA characters are clearly WHITE living in EUROPE! All the architecture was European. Half the main characters are 1000% obviously white.

Japs are based they dont care if shes white. The movie will still be hollywood shit no matter what tho.

You cant make a movie intended for the west with some no name asian cunt. You need a brad Pitt to sell to the audiences you dumb cunts.

>scarlet can't-act-son stars
Don't even need the trailer desu, but maybe she will nail the role of cyborg with negative chsrisma

what is trigger discipline to these japs fucking hell

THE BOURNE IDENTITY IS A FUCKING CLASSIC EXPLORATION ON EXISTENTIALISM AND CONTEXTUAL MORALITY YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT!

I'LL GUT YOU WITH A FUCKING FISH HOOK.

Hitomi Tanaka

Who gives a fuck you whiny Chinese faggot. Shit was made by Japs anyways, which are closer to white people then they are to soulless Chinese clones.

All the most popular animes these days clearly take place in European style societies.

They should have cast Hugh Jackman to play Motoko. Then I'd watch it.

>not knowing most japanese are double faced people who will say nice things in public just to be 100% polite and non confrontational

except GITS was 100% set in future hongkong styled grimy asia

I actually don't mind it since she's a cyborg with much better control over her mechanical body and the time to move your finger into the trigger guard makes a difference when your opponents are robots or other cyborgs with cybernetic brains

you mean jewwash right?

Where are you when they send in black people to replace historically or traditionally white roles?

Fuck this Hollywood bullshit, they ruin everything they touch

>Robots
>Muh racial hertiage
The Major was literally a fucking brain in a jar, it wasn't caucasoid, mongoliod, or negroid...it was a machine.

her cybernetic body has perfect control over it. she wouldn't fire it accidentally. and miliseconds of reaction time count in a superhuman cyborg battle.

Ya Jews are good at making money. You chinks are side kicks, I'm not going to pay to see a movie with an all Asian cast.