Australia - Fast-food chains barred from using foreign workers on 457 visas

Say what you want, you would all kill to have Peter Dutton as your Immigration Minister.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/02/fast-food-chains-barred-from-using-foreign-workers-on-457-visas

>“Australian workers, particularly young Australians, must be given priority,” Dutton said, announcing the change.
>The Turnbull government is committed to ensuring that career pathways are available for young Australians.”

:( I wish our government was cool to us like Australia's.

It's a step in the right direction but a lot more has to be done.

Dutton is pretty based.

His policies usually go unnoticed in world news, but you could all learn something from the man.

>Straya does something right
Even a blind kangaroo occasionally finds a giant spider to fuck. That's where Australians come from, right?

We've been doing it better than you for years, you're only just starting to get it right.

True. I know of two young abbo lads who tried to get some weekend work on the corn. They were told yeah, they got the job. But then lost them when they brought out 3 bus loads of backpackers. Poor cunts they had a hard life with each of them having a parent dying from illness. And they were so happy about it too.
Sad thing about it, both lads were talking about how they can give their remaining parent some money to help out with some bills. The rest was going school supplies.
Fucking Eurotrash backpackers are so lazy and dirty, even the abbos wont sit on their bus cause they stink too much.
Dirty fuckers even have French showers in the big water bottles. So a couple of locals took to pissing in the water. Then sit back an lol as the backpackers drink and wash themselves in their piss

See voting for Pauline has done some good. No way they would have done this otherwise.

Vote Pauline or else you're a faggot.

This

All euros i know (am euro myself) who go or want to go to straya on a work visa are lefty hippie types who just want to travel and only see the work as means for their little trip, i bet those cunts do a terrible job with that attitude.

wtf i love working at mcdonalds now

Extend that shit to all retail

Why is every cunt at a petrol station some non English speaking poo in loo?

>what is 200,000 3rd world immigrants a year?

He's a cuck and nothing more

>9 out of 10 McDonalds workers will be non-whites but it's good because they'll be citizens and permanent residents.

They do. Apprantly they only had one bus load. But they did such a shit job, they had to bring in another two, to redo fields they failed to do right the first time. Farmers and employment agencies only hire them cause they get to shag all the women.

Mate, they even had the poo in loo do the radio commercial here

> A A smaahrt fuuuell caaaarddd

Annoying as fuck. Basically saying yeah all petrol station employees are poo in loos so get used to it. Poo in loos at all stations here.

All of our 'stop and robs' are pajeets also.
How can the Euros fuck up at picking fruit?

Fucking glorious. Still voting One Nation because Fuck labor and fuck liberals.

TORNADOES ARE SENTIENT. This is real. Tornadoes are demon possessed winds. Did you ever notice how if you are next to a tornado it will always change course to come at you? Because it wants to KILL YOU! Spread the word. This is very important real information.

>voting pauline

Bernardi has more spine than her

Where did you get that number from?
Not debating it, just curious.

Bernadi is still cucked by the liberals though. It'd be great if he split and took the conservative with him to One Nation.