Prepping

What's Sup Forums's opinion on prepping?

Not building a million dollar bunker in your backyard style prepping.

But simply having a bug out bag, a few thousand rounds of ammo and a dozen guns, some homemade explosives and gas grenades, some spare supplies and rations, and some trusted friends you can call upon if the SHTF.

That's fairly redpilled, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmNJ2Xe_4y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bug out bags are shit tier prepping. You should have one only after you've fortified your home. The most necessary parts of prepping are MRE's, a water filter, and enough MRE's to last at least a few months. In reality all of us are prepping for natural disaster. Prepping beyond that will probably be wasted resources, but I still recommend it. Sandbags are almost always overlookedd.

what game?

Innawoods but the developer seems to have abandoned it. Most of it is always broken for me. Shit gets named the wrong thing.

innawoods

rather have things and not use them than to not have things and then need them

innawoods

It's basically only good for making images to post on Sup Forums.

>not being prepared to leave your home at a moment's notice

What kind of natural disasters are you prepping for?

you're better off at /k/ assuming you didn't come from there to begin with.
as for prepping, most 'fun' stuff is prohibited in my country but I have a fairly good 'loadout' in case stuff does go further down in these lowlands

I didn't leave my house during Katrina, so that kind.

oooh prepping... imo prepping by excessive stocking isnt prepping at all... if you consider the long term surviving that isnt viable at all. at some point you'll run out of consummables..

altho im writing a book of it... the perfect long term survival guide

I'm surprised no one from Sweden has chimed in. They know a lot about prepping bulls

Medic reporting.

Not being prepared for the possibility of having to flee your home seems like a serious blind spot

Paramedic?

sorry to tell you this toothpaste, it doesn't matter how good your 'loadout' (no guns I assume) is, if shit goes down your entire country is fucked. When was the last time you saw more than 3 trees together mate? You're best off getting a huge gas stockpile and planning to fuck off to scandi or eastern yerp

I dont think removing your arms is a good survival strategy

I'm saying a bug out bag is an absolute last resort. A bug out bag should be done after every other home fortification has been done.

> Toilet paper

Scrub

When shit hits the fan i'mma become the next white death.

I've fallen out of a plane or two.

for motherland i use psyhic powers given by radiation from chernobyl!

>el isi sterge curul cu frunze

i live near the coast near several military complexes, with initial military precense I will have a higher chance if they don't go rogue, considering the rich soil in the dunes protecting us from that mexican water and they also make for great places for temporary shelters

> cyka blyat idi nahui

i've been making a lot of friends and pretending they can depend on me and creating a bug out plan with them for when SHTF. we are all preparing and when shit goes down they will bring their weapons and a years worth of supplies to hole up at my house because it's rural and isolated. when that happens i will wait until they go to sleep and shoot them in the head with a silenced .22 and take their supplies. cant afford to buy all that shit on my own

In terms of price, it would make more sense to get a bug out bag in order. Look at wars and natural disasters around the world. You think a Syrian would have been better off fortifying his home or having the means to flee?

I don't have the luxuries of Syrians. If SHTF in the US, no one else is taking white refugees.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge. You don't want to get an infection when SHTF.

You live what, less than 100 miles from brussels, the people who will be perpetrating the fecal-propeller collision? I'm sure you could get out for a week or two while they move into the cities but eventually you will be cornered
you could probably get spotted by helicopters searching the freeways

Perhaps not, but you can acknowledge that some places, even in the US, will be safer than others.

Where are you supposed to go with a bug out bag?

Me personally? I'd go to stay with my family. I have much more than a bug out bag, but I can fit almost all of it in my personal vehicle.

Other folks should gather intel about their local area to determine whether they should bug in or locate a safer location.

Larping meme aside, being a prepper is definitely just role playing. Like what, you're going to survive the apocalypse on your own for 5 years and then start a new civilization?

It's all a con made to sell you worthless shit that you'll never use - just so you can feel like you're in a movie. Unless you've got mob connections or live in a forest fire area, when the hell are you going to need to escape from your home without time to pack? And if you did just die like a normal person. Boo hoo hoo, you died.

I'd put money on a lot of these preppers "preparing" for the worst, but not even having basic first aid training or proper fireproofing of their home. They're like those dumb bitches who constantly complain how they don't feel safe at night, but they've never even bothered to take self-defence classes.

It's a core part of being redpilled.

You look a little light in my opinion. Remember that you can always shed equipment, but you can't turn back time to start with more.

That's bold of you. If shit actually hit the fan, I would never want to get on the road in a car.

You have a very grim view of the apocalypse. Humanity has survived many collapses of varying degrees. I plan to follow in the footsteps of my ancestors who endured.

Well congratulations on lowering your chance of survival drastically. Trusted friends are your #1 survival asset, and killing your friends for their stuff is incredibly stupid, especially when they'll use that stuff to protect you.

>friends
Fuck you, faggot fucking dumb faggot idiot

Maybe for you Limey, but we still have woods to go inna in America.

I would hope to get out early, but I also have NVGs, so I can travel without drawing too much attention at night.

>you're going to survive the apocalypse on your own for 5 years and then start a new civilization
On my own? No. I'm gonna hook up with some trusted and well armed friends, we'll survive collectively for the next 5 years, and then we'll hook up with other groups when things calm down and restart civilization.

i live in a rural area, the largest city close of us is inhabited by left leaning roasties. the largest threat we face is that the entirety of amsterdam travels to a navy port that is 40km away from my town. after a week or two most idiots will have perished and the roads will be somewhat safer to cross as helicopters and such will have by then likely ran out of fuel

That had better be a good cleaning propane, I tell you what.

When was the last apocalypse that humanity survived? The reality is that if shit were about to go down I'd have a chance to prepare anyway, and if it was so sudden and devastating that I couldn't then I'd fucking die. The possibility of death is everywhere, I don't lived balled up in my bed because it could happen.

If all it takes is three guys with guns to take all my shit, then all I'm doing is collecting stuff for other people to take anyway. I've naturally got enough stuff for minor disasters that could actually happen in my area. Going any further would just be delusional and all for some poxy promise of living a bit longer.

Look nigger, it's obvious most of you fucks can't even read a map properly. You have fun playing Rambo in the woods while I thank FEMA for the supplies and go look after my family.

>If all it takes is three guys with guns to take all my shit, then all I'm doing is collecting stuff for other people to take anyway.

Ah didn't see the flag. My family is armed up. We can hold our own.

I've taken 7 map courses and regularly study maps of my state and its neighbors, I know my options. Meanwhile you're relying on the US Federal Emergency Management Agency to come save you and your husband's children an ocean away.

Enjoy starving to death on your island, it's better than having to stomach your godforsaken "cuisine" anyways.

Sure sure, you'll be the swiss family machine guns and a group of 3 ex-army dudes wouldn't just demolish you and rape your little brother. When, I dunno, the Russians invade.

Are you going to shoot back a hurricane or something? I can just imagine you preppers dying in your homes as they get flooded while everyone else in the neighborhood survives after walking away.

>I've taken 7 map courses

This is really cute user.

Bruh, most of my family is ex-military. I was in the Marines. You think we're just going let some Army Pogs walk in and take our shit?

If we need to bug out because of a natural disaster, then we'll do so.

I'm talking about everything from a few introductory classes to working with GPS systems to create my own maps. Don't tell me, you think using a map is as simple as reading the key and guessing at the rest?

What's the point of GPS in a shtf, surely all the satellites will be down.

Do British people just like taking it up the ass or something? Seriously, maybe you're a friendless faggot, but most of the well armed preppers here in America also know lots of other well armed preppers, which makes it a little hard to seize our stuff when you're going against a small army.

Oh shit. I thought all maps were like the ones you get on the back of a leaflet for a Chinese takeaway. You mean... there's more to it than finding the right street name?

But seriously. It's adorbs as fuck thinking about you sat around in a classroom with some other preppers learning the basics of map reading. It reminds me of when I was little and I would carry a pen knife and wear a compass around my neck when my parents took me camping.

Hey, if all it took was a small bit of arse-buggery to get looked after, then that seems like a better deal than spending loads of times and money collecting my own supplies.

Here in the free states we can actually take our fun sticks and go hunting. Land nav is pretty useful when you're out in the sticks chasing white tails.

(o_o)

Well, you do that. I'm gonna forego the constant rape and just have friends, food, and firearms instead.

you can double up most items and fit 4 in the big slots user

> implying Sup Forumstards make "homemade explosives"
> implying Sup Forumstards own potentially illegal items

sage and bait harder next time. howabout trolling for pizzagate leads instead?

Stop posting pictures of my waifu

spending a few grand on prepping is a good idea. Having a reliable vehicle, extra fuel, nonperishable food for a few weeks, lots of ammo for 1-3 guns, a machete/sword/knife/club, and a bug out bag including water purification equipment is the minimum necessary for anyone who wants to be prepared for the worst. You should own enough to fight off anything and to stay alive long enough for the shit to die down and to get out of dodge.

NO
BTW did Hetza post new stuff? I'm finding these pics that other people have but I don't know where people are getting them

No. I heard he's having a hard time getting back into the grove of drawing still

A burgerblob talking about food is rich.

Nahh u gonn be next white dead

Ah, that's a shame

Such is life.

See, now I've never seen that pic. Where'd you get it? I've checked his pixiv and danbooru but I couldn't find it on either.

Pinterest has some pics here and there. Also some YouTube videos have pictures I can't seem to find anywhere

WHAT IS THIS GLORY

Artist called Hetza, also known as Hellshock, she's not from an anime or manga, but she's still my waifu nonetheless.

>all this talk of prepping
>no comments from Germany
Missing a lot of expertise here.

Oh, and the actual character herself is called Suzumi I believe.

Suz thread?

Suz thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wmNJ2Xe_4y0

>tfw you will never be punched in the face by your waifu

She kind of reminds me of Revy from Black Lagoon

It's a shame she doesn't have an actual show like based Revy.

>Hellshock/BA crossover never

We're discussing practical vest configurations for a shotgun rig, chill.

I'm sorry, last one I swear

Okay, maybe one more