Saudi From another POV

Saudi Arabia is the only Arabic country that has its shit together, here to spit some truths about the country that surpassed its time in this cuck earth, ask me anything fags

FAQ:

We did take refugees.
We are investing tens of billions on renewable energy so I'll ignore any "BUT OIL DRY & U IS KILL SAND NIGGER", also not too little nor late.
Iran can't do shit to Saudi Arabia so don't embarrass yourself.
"YOUR WOMYN HAS NO REIGHTS" empowering women is the first step to the cuckoldry that happens in the west.

GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=QccGs3GmknM
youtube.com/watch?v=pAO6GTy2_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw&t=4s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524681/King-Abdullah-II-bin-Al-Hussein-Jordan-helps-family-push-car-stuck-snow-storm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't eat/sell pork
Yeah not going there.

We don't give visas to faggots anyway

>has no gf or ever seen a woman without a burka.
>Calls other people faggots fro not following the religion of peace.

Americunt btfo by based sand nigger

Are the royals kryptojew pedophiles with sex slaves?

Wasn't there a tax introduced recently?

Refpill me on the ousting of the prime minister of kuwait in 11? Is this vid true?

youtube.com/shared?ci=QccGs3GmknM

Go away

>investing in renewables

Yeah but how are you going to pay for all your welfare leeches? Saudis work awfully little in their own country.

You need a proxy OP to bump your thread.

>renewable energy

Solar ? That looks the most obvious but what else can you do in a desert ?

Hey how long until that shitheap of a city sinks into the sand and shit and your faggot asses come running over here for a place to live because you forgot to build sewage and infrastructure?

Go fuck your cousin.

Most importantly, redpill me on Yemen and wtf is going on there?

Your society still operates with unofficial slavery, Saudis are some of the most spoilled citizens with social speanding creating an entitlement culture that far surpasses the west.

How do you refute this, especially the quasi-slave state you live in?

How often do the cars tip all the way over on its side when they do that?

>"YOUR WOMYN HAS NO REIGHTS" empowering women is the first step to the cuckoldry that happens in the west.

He has a point there.

Saudi Arabia is based, but your rulers want to topple Iran, what the fuck did Iran ever do?

Are you forgetting Jordan? The only Muslim monarchy with a decent human being in charge.

Yeah cover our women and beat them for fun it will be a great time kraut

It is not a welfare, if I remember it correctly it is a system of inheritances, that nearly everyone has. It nets something around 50 000 bucks a year alone. Am I right?

There is a difference between empowering woman that eventually go femenazi and protecting your daughter from assholes. In Saudi Arabia they treat woman like property.

Redpill me on Jordan?

I think op lrft

Yes but it exists solely because of massive oil income. Once oil dries up they'd actually have to work but they don't do anything in Saudi Arabia but produce oil and organize annual pilgrimage.

"My grandfather rode a Camel, my father rode a Camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a Camel"

>Saudi Arabia
>successful

>Iran can't do shit to Saudi Arabia so don't embarrass yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You sand niggers are going to tear each other apart as usual.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>has its shit together
so much so a bunch of literal khat-chewing sandniggers is able to completely btfo the invasion despite your superior war machine
you are incapable of doing anything without the white man otherwise you wouldn't need to have an army of western expats run things
kingdom more like neetdom

He got triggered when I said religion of peace, he's probably beating his 4 wifes as we speak

crazy arab drifting youtube.com/watch?v=pAO6GTy2_aQ

>kuwait
HI AMERINIGGER
oh, and stop shitposting OP, you're my fellow muslim brethen

Thankfully we are getting rid of oil around here and introducing electric cars everywhere.

I cannot wait for Saudi Arabia to go bankrupt and suffer and die. It is the single biggest source of terrorism and radical Islam in the world. A cancer.

Yeah the problem is that Jordan has decent human being in charge, but the rest of the country is mostly sunni trash.
You remember that burned Jordan fighter pilot. The king of Jordan promised a revenge on Isis, but he had to cut it out, because the sunni majority didn't like that he bombs other sunnis.

Why are you guys so bad at fighting.

Literally getting btfo from poor sandniggers in sandals

No.

It will be implemented in 2021 or something, they are still studying what to make out of the whole tax thing

You're using a share button which show your youtube account, you don't want to do this just in case, also the video is 42 minutes long.

They are going to work more or leave their lavish lifestyle, its simple really.

Search for "Saudi 50 billion project", this is the last one I heard of.

Sand sewage?

Its really a bunch of things that Saudi had to do sooner or later, first its a proxy war of influence with Iran, second its a great way for Saudi Arabia to train soldiers and get the military to have more experience in war overall, also testing western fighters and weapons.

Every society operate with unofficial slavery, what are you talking about?

We don't have statistics about that, but car culture in Saudi Arabia is a little crazy

>what the fuck did Iran ever do?
You must be a retard

You are our enemy, your princelings are funding salafism wherever you may find a third worlder and a mosque. Especially Europe.

You have to go.

Don't forget this. Subhumans. Even their rulers know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw&t=4s

>he doesn't know where electrical power comes from

>Iran can't do shit to Saudi Arabia so don't embarrass yourself.
And vice versa.

Middle eastern militaries aren't worth shit, I wouldn't be surprised if we wouldn't be able to tear yours to pieces without sweating.

Saudi Arabia wouldn't be shit without oil. Take away the oil and you're back to being inbred nomads

Yup.

>get rid of oil and coal
>get rid of nuclear
>we gun use electric cars!
>on top of their other electricity usage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524681/King-Abdullah-II-bin-Al-Hussein-Jordan-helps-family-push-car-stuck-snow-storm.html

He also sort of wants democracy in his country but probably realizes that Arab states have usually not done well with constant regime change. Plus he's been overly generous to refugees, which has started to cripple their economy. I honestly think the EU's best way to help rapefugees is to pay jordan to hold them - they don't commit terror attacks there, and it would preserve the culture of Europe.

Lebanon is also somewhat decent but only Jordan has put aside all enmity with Israel. So Lebanon could go either way at this point, either improve or try to fight more pointless wars.

It is not even that. Krauts are just virtue signalling as usual. They closed down their nuclear power plants, but now they buy 85% of nuclear made energy from Czech Republic.

based as fuck greatest ally

but please stop bowing down to israel and america , Stop worshiping the jews and start fighting for the arab islamic cause

What do Saudi women look like?

>americuck doesnt know this fag in his pic died in 1999
ask me anything goyim

At least they've had nuclear power.

Here we wanted to build nuclear power plant, everything was set up, the funding was up, Chernobyl happened and retards were too scared to allow it. Then, after decades we got around to build it again and Fukushima happened, and retards were scared of it again so it's again in limbo.

>Saudi Arabia is the only Arabic country that has its shit together
Oman is 100x more together, livable and respectable than Saudi Arabia

Like Saudi men, but without beards.

you forgot jordan , faggot

Delet this

How do you know?

> Get BTFO by a bunch of sheepfuckers in Yemen

To the best of your knowledge, what would theoretically happen if somebody nuked mecca?

>"YOUR WOMYN HAS NO REIGHTS" empowering women is the first step to the cuckoldry that happens in the west.
as much as i dislike you sandniggers for invading the west and trying to dominate the world with islam you aren't wrong on this.

it's annoying that feminist sluts think islam is their ally and totally ignore this point. however, that just serves as proof women are less than men. if men dominated the feminist in the west they would accept it like how they bow to muslim men who abuse them

btw do you fear for the future? if white men lose then chinese men will win and they will definitely exterminate muslims and all other brown people

You did 9/11 though

This.

Saudi's may be goatfucking sandniggers with low IQ due to hundreds of years of inbreeding but they did do one thing well and that's restricting women's rights.

Are there any sites where you guys can play online poker?
Is poker very popular in Saudi Arabia?

Kys Saudi scum of Earth shill and die in a fire. Sandnigger arabia is on the brink of a civil war and thank Dogs because yout country is literally pure evil and even more scummy than Turdgay under Turdogan.

This would end all war in the middle east. The pope would declare Muhha'med (peace be upon him) as a false prophet and that Jesus God and the Holy Trinity are Judaisms best spinoff.

I see where you're going with this, clever girl

And where am I going?

On one hand that sucks. But ont he other, if the people in charge of this are that retarded they would probably fuck it up.

you got BTFO'd stop embarrassing yourself

find out the name of the site halfwit sandniggers with more money than brains frequent
join in on the fun
profit

True, but I doubt they have any
Occasionally there is a whale from Yemen appearing at 888, but in my 6 years of playing professionally I have never seen somdone located in Saudi Arabia

What if the entire world realizes than you're nothing without oil, that the only thing you do is export misery around the globe and then you just get invaded? By anybody who desires so?
The entire population simply butchered?

I mean, why not? You really do have to go.