I'm an illegal Mexican immigrant, ask me anything

I'm an illegal Mexican immigrant, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxtZ7HoEhZU
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I deported you, would you die?

Reported

It would be extremely painful

Why did you illegally come here?

probably not, but who knows?
ty

You're a big spic.

Not my choice, came with my parents when I was 12
yes

Have you committed any crimes?
When are you gonna start your application for citizenship so you can pay your fair share fag? If not, you must go back Luis

For you

Reported to the ICE

Deported Illegal Immigrant. I'm taking over, AMA.

How much does your wife cost?

What's your name and address?

Hello there, Im with any agency that connects illegal immagrants with wealthy people who would like to donate money for a great cause. Why don't you leave a contact number and then I can get you all the help you deserve.

Is Mexico really that shitty?

Do you ever feel bad for cheating the system?

Do you ever escape the feeling of being a fugitive from justice, always worrying about being found out?

What steps do you take to hide it? Or do you leave it all to chance?

What benefits do you get, and how do you get them? Do you have to fake papers?

No and soon
I'm sorry
approximately 3 acres of land and 1 burrito
Kekstein, 69 ave.
yes, in some parts

Did you come over as a kid or adult?

Did you try to become a citizen before getting deported?

How is life there then when you were over here?

The rest of Mexico I see several and several whites, in the United States only the dark ones thung life.
Why are you guys going to the USA? Decades ago I could understand...

Very well then you fuck, life isn't free, and work hard.

Why doesn't Trump go full on based and kick disgusting anchor babies out too?

the system was shit and i took advantage of it, morality is a spook
No, there are a lot of illegals where I live
Leave it all to chance really
No benefits, no fake papers
I did come decades ago

How do you feel that some anchor babies want you deported?

It's expensive and it would require many constitutional violations. Imagine the federal govt. intruding in many properties, eventually someone will shoot at them.

My parents were naturalized but I was born in mexico. So they brought me into the US when I was 4.

I couldn't become a citizen because I was deported when I was tipped off by someone I knew while in high school.

My parents live in the US and pay for my shitty apartment here where I can shitpost non-stop. Trying to get back into the US anyway I can now, fuck the US.

>I'm an illegal Mexican immigrant, ask me anything.

Where do you plan to go once trump deports you?

And don't say you'll cross over illegally again. That's an instant felony, and felons generally struggle to find work.

Can rape ever be morally right in any circumstance?

Why do you think that Mexico is the greatest country on earth, but then cry like a little bitch when you have to go back?

In the opinion of the Mexicans, what is harming their country? Economically and quality of life.
The war on drugs seems to me to be the main problem.

>what is your current address?

Your parents must not have been citizens when you were born then? It doesn't matter where you're born. Otherwise kids born overseas on holiday or on US bases wouldn't be americans, which they are.

Have your parents petitioned for your immigration? You could also try a work visa assuming you're good for more than shitposting.

Sup Forums isn't anonymous when it comes to the government, reported to ice.

they can and will trace you.

This is my most serious question:

What is the best part of Mexico for a gringo to move to?

So, when are you going to become a Canadian (((refugee)))?

They only mexicans who come to America are poor as fuck and live in rural communities. They come to America take advantage of the shitty system. There are exceptions of those who integrate very well, but that's only like 30% of them.
Get a job at a call center they pay well and you can actually use your English.
Mexico isn't a Shithole and the only ones who do that are stupid Chicano shits, who want to force an identity. Mexico is a second world tier because they can still afford to eat food and be fat.

The worse thing mexican parents can do is come to America. Every problem they faced in Mexico isn't solved magically by being in America. Sadly the gringos hate us, personally I'm leaving and going to live in Costa Rica with my Colombian gf when I'm done with college. America is cool just not a place for me anymore.
Other mexicans they bring each other down and the drug stuff is a problem. Similar to your country just the mexican government let's it happen because they get a cut of the cash.
The beaches, I'd recommend Costa Rica or Panama nice places too.

It's just some faggot larping

"Ve hear you have been hiding sieben live Mexicans in your basement, Herr Vater. Ve vish to take a look, if you don't mind, mein freund!"

You can't larp on a computer, normie. I bet you don't even own a 20-sided die.

Big mistake user.

because Mexico in 1994 had a crisis, like the argies corralito, thats why a lot of mexicans went there. but now its 2017 and the immigration to US is net zero.

20 sided, what a fucking loser!

Mazatlan, Sinaloa.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxtZ7HoEhZU

user 2 weeks from now.

Bitch, I have a complete set of 1-33 sided dice. Come over, my D&D character is a peasant riding a sheep with a pitchfork. You're just another target, kiddo.

how does one come to peace with inferioriority both perceived and real?

The same way you do, being Slovenian.

>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

I bet you dont even have fucking last name you piece of shit!

They weren't citizens when I was born.

I think I have to go to canada and go to uni there. Then maybe I can try to go back to the US. Though, canada is probably better than the US even if they are bluepilled as fuck, less blacks over there.

I live among my people, you live as an alien in an alien land and are constantly reminded about it - consciously or subconsciously, doesn't matter
I have no desire to drop anchor anywhere but here

Fuck ISIS, these people are worse.

When are we invading this shithole?

Why go back to America when you know gringos hate us?

The point of the wall is to keep them out for as long as it takes for them to kill each other, then the US steps in and claims their land.