Guys, I don't know if I can stand taking the subway for 3 more years...

Guys, I don't know if I can stand taking the subway for 3 more years. All I see is disgusting niggers and parasitic sandnigger families with their little invader children. As the elections are coming up, I catch people talking bullshit about our conservative party and dropping the word "racist" here and there.

The amount of actual white people I see is smaller than you would think, as half the "white" people in here have distinct foreign features and look like degenerate fucks. I am witnessing the results of multiculturalism first hand and it's fucking terrifying. I want off this ride. It's not funny anymore.

Hold me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTckRzm8YKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426685/Nazi-daggers-SS-hats-hangman-s-noose-night-patrol-Soldiers-Odin-neo-Nazi-led-vigilantes-vowing-Europe-s-women-safe-migrant-sex-attacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to 90% paki secondary school
>they're all human filth and it redpills me

>then go to 90& white sixth form afterwards
>they're all bluepilled liberal scum
>drop out and have no job and be extremely depressed

life is a meme

Same.

Public transportation used to be a nice way to travel. You could just sit in peace and quiet listening to your music through your headphones.
Now with the increase of mass immigration, the trains and buses have filled with niggers. The volume levels have exploded and the stink is too overwhelming.

If you ever even have to look at a subway it's already too late for you

Its God's punishment for being a degenerate country, netherlands is the leader of degeneracy in europe

i aint got a problem with public transit lol

This might happen to me eventually.

I drive to work like an actual human.

You'd be right if you weren't a stinky gypsy. Go scream in a garbage disposal outside Lidl.

>I drive to work like an actual human
If school had any parking spaces I would too, but instead I drive to the nearest train station. At least I don't have to ride the bus, I'd probably kill myself if I had to.

there is no subway in nl

and there's nothing wrong with de trein

sometimes a little crowded or whatever

fuck off

come ride the T or AMTRAK if you want some real fucked up shit

>there is no subway in nl
What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

bro, it's time to buy an UMM and ride the streets

Japan seems fucking awesome

>I want off this ride. It's not funny anymore.
The ride never ends, if you didn't realize that after a few days of lurking, >>>reddit
Start finding the fun in the absurdity that /pol insanity is leaking into real life at an ever increasing rate :
Nigger says Speech To Congress Was Drafted By Hitler? on Tucker:
youtube.com/watch?v=vTckRzm8YKQ
Embrace the hate user,
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

and get a dog or 4 (my puppers are the only things sane around me, and they are autistic territorial insomniacs)

tl;dr watch the world burn, don't forget the popcorn and beers

Be a true hero and kill yourself.

>doesn't know how to reply
back to geenstijl newfag

based nihon, keep your country clean

When I went to adult high school last year some rapefugee tried to shank another rapefugee during a break (rapefugees need to take finnish courses in the same school as I or they dont get them sweet gibs me dats). And I live in Lapland ffs. Decided to quit adult high school partly because they smelled so fucking bad and I coudn't stand their loud baboon mouths anymore.

Such is what happened to the world when our grandfathers killed the Nazis.

Don't forget to keep your mouth shut and steer clear of bad hombres like Soldiers of Odin.
You don't wanna be called racists now, do you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426685/Nazi-daggers-SS-hats-hangman-s-noose-night-patrol-Soldiers-Odin-neo-Nazi-led-vigilantes-vowing-Europe-s-women-safe-migrant-sex-attacks.html