When did you realise Britain was dead lads?

When did you realise Britain was dead lads?

I'm probably going to burgerland soon after my graduation

You'll be welcome

I don't think we need you you, Samir.

Fuck off paki we're full

this, welcome

Norway looks nice

is it nice?

please

i dont want to be here anymore

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New England area sounds pretty white
>tfw half poo

come on over bro the more white men here the better, be sure to bring your GF,wife, bonus points if you are true anglo-saxon

y-yeah im white, hehe

If you're white you'll have a hard time getting in.

Your mother is tainted and your bloodline needs to be purged.

>half poo
You are nowhere near white enough for Greenwich. My ancestors were Irish, and *I'm* not white enough for Greenwich.

Good job im a half poo,

How easy would it be to get in as a dentist?

When people started talking about Irish reunification, and no politician in England,Scotland or Wales gave a fuck.

it was dead the moment you entered WW2

>not making the Commonwealth great again
You're not even British lad

I really liked south carolina when I traveled, how's it these days?

>half poo

i retract my previous statement, fuck off

>post Brexit UK
>dead

the UK has honestly not had a future this bright since the 60s

I would love to move to The Land of the Free,
but im too white being anglo myself.
don't have the massive amounts of cash either to invest my way in

Fuck off pajeet

Doesn't matter, we're still cucked by the house of lords, a conservative party that isn't conservative, and impossible to get rid of muslims, that will outbreed us

I moved out of a big city as a kid when it was being flooded with black people. I've been back, it's hell on earth, and it's not even one of the REALLY big cities, just the biggest in my rural-ish area.
I used to play on the streets with the neighbors, I can't even imagine that being possible now.

My new, rural village is like a snapshot in time, nothing big bar the church and a modest sized co-op.

I saw the first black person in about 15 years last summer. He seemed like a nice guy from what little you can tell of someone as they walk by in the grocers, but part of me died inside.

London will spread like a cancer through this country.

I've no intention to go to burgerland any time soon though, maybe one day if things really go to shit, but this is my country. I can feel it in my bones.

Have you ever been here lol?

Fucking pakis, chavs, niggers and liberals everywhere, shit weather, everyone in this shit country is depressed but they all hide it by drinking and '''''banter''''''

Shortly after BREXIT when we got a remain government, parliament and house of lords.

Then I concluded that even if the Tories cut immigration they won't do it until 2020 at the earliest. Then I looked at the demographics we've already got.

You can fool people on a lot of things, but not by pretending the British know anything about dentistry.

The problem isn't our treatment, the problem is, is that people can't be bothered to even visit the dentist in the first place.
Even so, we still have lower caries rates than the U.S last time I checked

>unironically going to America

Why the fuck would you do this for yourself.
Who the fuck would willingly come here? The culture is absolute shit and literally revolves around nig glorification.

Join the military or whatever you bongs have over there lazy cunt

You'll learn to appreciate the things you have here. Prepare to be disappointed.

>toll roads everywhere, also not as good quality and safe roads as in the UK.
>paying for health insurance
>constantly having to tip
>higher crime and incanceration rate
>casual racism everywhere (even to white people sometimes)
>retarded immigration system.
>crazy property prices in actually good neighbourhoods in civilised states

Endless funding cuts and size reductions to make way for the growing welfare and healthcare costs.

this, my brother and his girlfriend are both disgusting, they never brush their teeth.

its not like we dont have a dentist either, and i even payed £4000 to have mine all straightened

First point probably is true, but also depends where you live.
Health care in the UK is bad, It has shit wait times and we're years behind in treatment, I could ramble on about this, it's my field of work.
Higher crime also depends on area, like in most countries
Pretty sure property prices are far worse here

the muslim problem will be solved in the same way the irish problem was

I grew up in Milton Keynes.

>leaving 87% land for 50% land is the smart option

Property prices are bad here but at least our buildings are sturdy and made of more than just wood

Traitor

Britain was never alive. It's just an artificial political creation of the Act of Union. It's purely about administration. Just get on and live your life without being such a whiny pommie bastard.

>muh tories
Kill yourself pleb

After all the shit that's happened in the U.K. I now unironically believe any poster with OPs flag name is Mohammed

America is a country for TRUE ARYANS
No BEADY EYED ANGLOS allowed