ITT: We speculate what happened to Styx

Context: youtube.com/watch?v=sKRv9f4pa14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssdLVNmHUR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll cut his hair, get a real job, get married and move on with his life.

Or he'll come back crazier than before and shoot up another elementary school in connecticut before offing himself.

As long as he doesn't come back as a faggot I'm fine with those results

Step 1 youtube drama
Step 2 ?
Step 3 profit

HIV positive

His girl friend touched another mans penis!!!!!!!!

was already confirmed a few hours ago his girlfriend literally cucked him and joined team blacked

sauce?

Shareblue and other shills have come to Sup Forums and start these threads knowing we can actually argue with one another and have us destroy people who counter their opinions. Just leaving this message out here for anyone to read.

this is probably me projecting

woman who is, or was in his life.

Confirmed

Styx status = cucked

Hoes have to ruin everything it looks like.

Honestly, Sup Forums if you fall for this one too, you're literal retards.

I'd rather speculate about this

(((They))) made him an offer he can't refuse.

Too many happenings for this early in the morning

>betas posting as tough right wing alphas

his gf got blacked

>Be king of Sup Forums
>Get cucked
>Make a video rambling about how youre a highly complex, eccentric five-star man
It's like pottery

Nah but really I hope he feels better soon I love his rants.

sad but true

Life can be exciting. Yet, excitement cannot be derived without its direct opposite; boredom.

And so in the same way, love and romance requires both the good and the bad. Developing deep connection with a woman can be an incredible ride; you may learn a lot about not only about others, but yourself in many aspects. But when it all dissolves, it doesn't just sting. It cuts right to the core, and there is no escape from it. I once heard somewhere that the #2 reason why people commit sudoku is because of love (rather, lack thereof). True or untrue, it's true enough.

As I always say; love is pain, life is suffering.

Funny thing is, though; women may bring a lot of trouble. But really, who's fault is it really for chasing tail?

That's sum deep shit nigga

his woman got blacked

celebrity worship is for women and fags

So is latina gf dumped him. Will he go full ethno-nationalism now?

>TEN THOUSAND POUNDS OF BIRD SHIT

BLACKED

his mexican wife cucked and left him few years back

i'm pretty sure his ''current'' gf was a 300lbs hambeast

it's pretty hard to get cucked by either a mexican womanlet who married you to get papers or by a 2/10 landwhale

getting cucked by both is really fucking impressive

its easy if you're in a relationship with about 20 women per year

Cant' see why he would go for a landwhale when he oculd get some goth or fan pussy at this moment. Certainly no indication of cucking, maybe more to do with his routine/work hours/insane occult shit.

He finally has taken the final redpill and has gone /outside/

10.2 inches wasn't enough for that semen demon.

Back off. Styx is a stud with a fat 10 inch cock.

"Thick Dick" Styx

A FUCKING DRAGON

A fucking potato

sauce from your tranny video

>I'm an extremely eccentric and complex individual
>I haven't been affected this deeply since, well, probably the time I almost died of that spice overdose
Hahahaha holy hell, is this performance art?

his girlfriend wasn't ok with him
beginning his transition to womanhood

who?

I am betting this one, he has an AIDS look to him

Balt/pol/

RARE

Is that after or before he went full NatSoc?

Half considered stopping watching the fag after that "phase" happened.

He said he did it as a way to troll and shitpost

He's a troubled lad.

>tfw you start to develope some weird Anne fetish

It's obvious that his bland landwhale gf either left him or he found out she was cheating on him. He says it's relationship problems, and he's going to go cry for a few hours.

If it's the same girl I saw in pictures, he's not missing anything. It's actually funny, I predicted this months ago. But in all seriousness we cannot let this man get the Da Vinci codes. That's about all, peace out.

>Tarl
>Tard

He got the AIDS

The fact that this piece of shit calls himself a "pagan" make's my fucking blood boil.

>*teleports his malnourished transvestite body behind you*
>hehe nothing personel

He got AIDS from his girlfriend.

He probably got trapped and is now having a crisis over his sexularity.

>spice overdose
What did he mean by that?

spice induced psychotic breakdown

Synthetic weed (bunch of nasty chemicals)

>Eccentric complex individual who tends be overly emotional
>claims to be rational logical thinking man of pol offering half baked political analysis to other overly emotional autists who have a surface level understanding of political theater, geo politics and economics.

Please let this be the end of this cancerous jew.

Don't you fucking insult the Grand Warlock.

he's just an autistic with no direction in life

>a real job
What's that, working as a wageslave for some large corporation? He gets money from writing books and producing political commentary, it's about as real a job as anything else. I'll never understand you "real job" people, I'm guessing the only reason you think that way is because you had shit tier parents who told you that constantly.

You sound like you speak from experience

>writing books
you mean selling old copyright free books to his retarded fans

DA LAYYYM STEEEM MEATIER
OR DA LAGACY MEATIER AS I COL DEM

What is it about fags that makes the skin on their face look so weird? It just looks somehow really thin. Do they use steroids or is it just HIV?

How can you tell?

Miss Piggy and Bugs Bunny. Why doesn't he go for some anorexic goth fan pussy instead of some hambeast?

Goths don't exist any more

don't let styx see that cat or he'll pounce
he has a thing for felines

He's clearly found out he's head number four on the four headed dragon of the US government.

Pretty sure they do. You just have to look in the right spots.

Technically he calls him self paganistic. Slight difference, so dont get your chicken bones in a bunch.

Hogwash!

Styx, man, your comment mentioned that shills try to turn people against you on here. Yeah, it happens, but a lot of the time it's just us picking on you for shits and giggles. Hell, I've been a hardcore subscriber of yours from very early on, and even I sometimes troll with the anti-Styx bants. Feel better soon. I've noticed a lot of cute chicks on your channel. You can go swimming in pussy.

>half baked
Fuck
some poltards have a serious habit of watching one video on a channel and then throwing their half digested opinions everywhere

Girl in pic related is a srs qt
would creampie

I mean, assuming you've been blacked, Chad-ed, cheated on, or whatever.

>no more hambeast
who the hell cares?

His GF was a bimbo by the way, you could see her black feet on Styx's bed in one of his 2016 videos.

Guess Shanequa went back to get the BBC from Jamal, Tyrone, and the rest of the BiX HooD NiggaZ.

Stick to your own kind, Styx, and keep your woman on a short leash.
Let Germany be a warning to your personal life.

That's about all,
Peace Out.

His long distance gf in Canada broke up with him for the BCC
>Sup Forums will think I'm joking

Wave Gothik Treffen Leipzig

youtube.com/watch?v=ssdLVNmHUR0

I've watched more then enough of his bull shit content to know that "half baked" is more than appropriate. You only think other wise because you suffer from the same mental disorder the skeleton does. Seek help, in the form of a noose.

How old is that, though? Hair alone says, what, at least three years? I have balding beta genes, so I have no experience with the growth rate of Highlander/goth/vampire/Satanist/metal hair.

Confirmed chubby-chaser/feeder!!

attention whoring

he'll be back

Big chink cock?

Sup Forumspriorties

Beta Canadian Cock

>Literally says "I'll be back, this is only short term" in his video
>LOL HE'LL BE BACK YOU'LL SEE
Really gets the noggin joggin

If Sup Forums weren't so fucking useless, you all would convince Brit and Lauren to go on a bbc diet for a few days and rescue Styx from the depths of despair with pussy tag team. At least Styx isn't getting punched out like that fucking Spencer metrosexual.

You havent watched shit dumb nigger. You are in the same lot as the bluepilled newfags who come in here, claiming to have been here for years, but are actually just taking their first steps out of reddit

I hope it simply got deported back to beaner-land.

Heil Trump.

His GF was harassed in IRL or some shit.

Like him or not, there has been a serious attack on just about all of the rightish new media.

>calling someone bluepilled
>supporting a double-cuckold (((ethno nationalist))) eceleb
at least you tried to fit in

That is a price you have to pay for being in some sort of spotlight. If you can't take it, like this pussy, you shouldn't be in it. Simple as that. He's a beta-faggot, nothing else.

meant to write (((civic))) of course