FvD meme folder
imgur.com/a/2ZOsa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUH3jj5JRQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=hQAChue874c
youtube.com/watch?v=KODszMYKs5s
forumvoordemocratie.nl/crowdfunding/project/sos
youtube.com/watch?v=NoLY-PIukO4
rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/verkiezingen/vraag-en-antwoord/wat-heb-ik-nodig-om-te-mogen-stemmen-bij-verkiezingen
discord.gg/xaU4F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last night a based user made some campaign tier memes , you can some of them in the folder.

The partycartel doesn't break itself guys , wake up

Good morning fellow cartel breakers

Er is maar een echte partijkartelbreker

Alsjeblieft

Aub

Good morning boys, got 4 of my mates to vote for /ourboys/ fvd instead of some partycartel

Are you doing your part?

Ik pak niet graag mijn fedora erbij maar de SGP is outdated

good work kartelbreker, I will try to convince my family and maybe a few friends too.

Still working on persuading my friends to turn from PVV to FvD

But i don't know how to debate the 'PVV has a chance to win' argument

Why is OP's meme folder so shit? It's preachy and serious instead of the great OC we've seen in other elections like Trump's. Memes sway more people than arguments.

This folder is meant to be used for the campaign you dipshit

6 including myself, my patent are cucked and Will vote vvd, anything i can show to get them closer to /ourguys/?

Doesn't stop them from being awful. I cant send these into whatsapp groups, way too cringy

youtube.com/watch?v=rUH3jj5JRQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=hQAChue874c

youtube.com/watch?v=KODszMYKs5s

Tijd voor het slotoffensief mijn broeders , /OnzeJongen/ Heeft nog maar een beetje geld om het partijkartel te kunnen bestrijden op 15 Maart

Alle beetjes helpen

Dagelijkse herrinering dat het laatste debat het FvD debat is

Is meteen lid worden niet een beter plan?

bump

with brexit i knew it was in the bag. Trumps election i knew he would win.

dutch election...I'm not so sure desu.

i hate to admit it but the PartyCartel is stronk, only a fool wont see/feel their strength.

if corresponding figures I'm wrong and /ourguys will win with a land slide.

VOOR VOLK EN VADERLAND!

Zijn er nog mensen hier die geen lid zijn dan? Foei!

Don't think you've to, pvv is still decent enough and not part of the cartel

I've stuggles aswell, for example the die hard pro eu guys. Can't redpill them fast enough for the 15th

Why FvD instead of PVV?

Fvd is also agianst rapefugees eu etc, but have way better arguments. Also they seem more diplomatic with the other partys

>mfw I will be voting SP and your Forum voor Memeocratie won't even get one seat

Thanks.

Hello Sup Forums long time no see

More detailed party agenda and less weighed down by the "it's just a party for uneducated racists" stigma PVV suffers from.

Rutger Bregman's combover is to the Trump hairstyle what bregbux are to his billions of dollars.

T R I E S T
R
I
E
S
T

Tevens is hij pas half zo oud. Tegen de tijd dat die cuck Trump zijn leeftijd heeft behaald, heeft hij negatieve haargroei

misschien hebben we tegen die tijd wel basishaartransplantaties

I feel this one is way to specific, but whatever. Everything that's needed for the Zetels must be done.

Als die cuck zijn zin krijgt, zeker

Waarom dat plaatje van Francisco Franco?

Kek

DE SPAANSE NEDERLANDEN ZULLEN WEDEROM AANVANGEN

I was aiming more at the moms and dads categories when I made them. If you have ideas, just shoot.

Balt/pol/

We're not going to sweep 15 seats.

Yet the bigger they become now, the more they'll absorb the meme parties and have a chance to attract talent in the future. We're playing the long game here.

make Henk Otten/Alex Jones memes

Pvv is kinda part of the cartel. It's controlled opposition and foreogn funded. Trading our loss of sovereignity of the EU into loss of sovereignity by this undemocratic party is barely a win.

Pic related.

lol

breaking the partijkartel shouldn't be that more difficult than making trump president

See
Funded by us holocaust groups and israeli groups. They've patched Dutch secrets to Mossad before. Dancing to the tunes of israel.

You have to remember that Wilders was bullied and beat up every frequently as a kid. Why would he love the Netherlands?
However he really freaking loves Israel.

Remember the players that engineered the refugee crisis in the first place?

who here /partycrasher/

Calling out a jewish funded jew makes me a jew now? Go home, Geert.

De greep die het kartel op Nederland heeft is in zekere zin sterker dan de greep die de Republikeinen en Democraten op de VS hebben. Het partijkartel is daar weliswaar nog meer gevestigd dan hier (die twee partijen krijg je daar nooit weg), maar binnenin die partijen is een hoop mogelijk zonder dat de partijen er echt een hoop aan kunnen doen. Zo is Trump gewoon als het ware binnenin de Republikeinse partij gegroeid en ze konden de wil van het volk daarin niet afremmen. In Nederland moet je helemaal van buitenaf beginnen en dan nog zullen de overige partijen liever met hun eigen tegenstanders samenwerken om een buitenstaander buiten te houden dan dat ze de buitenstaander een kans geven

The real deeper issue is that I think Geert has been failing intentionally. And think about it. All those years and all support they've gotten. Name one single thing he has changed?

Thierry was one of the people that created the ukraine referendum and in doing so laid bare once and for all how the cartel operates.

The PVV is a very non-transparent party, undemocratic party. Their anti-islam message is necessary, but their policies are and always have been shit. Their entire plans fit on an A4.

If you compare the content and structure of PVV and FvD, it's PVV that is the meme party. I think FvD's success due to these factors is inevitable, but it's fun to be part of this renaissance of the Netherlands and speeding it up is valuable.

In the last polder thread someone explained how he saw that the PVV wants to be the oppositie forever, so he can argue every bit that goes wrong but never has to do anything.

Hence why he is doing nothing with the lead he has now, but as soon as he will fall second he will be campaigning again.

The republican party did everything to stop him too. But he's an expert in media manipulation and he was already very visible and known.

The reason these things are possible and also why a relative young party as pvv gets huge number of votes is that vital point like immigration and currency remain unaddressed and frequently lied about. This goes for practically the entire west.

That is my current view of the situation.

Basically dutch Bernie in a way.

See: How redpilled are normies/young people on (((our greatest allies)))? I come from randstad and haven't been in the right too long to know. I get the impression that it's only small pockets of people that know/agree.

Also thank you for the blessing kek.

>if you have good photoshop meme ideas, post a reply to this post. I will resume meme factory tonight, and I'll save this thread to check.

Thank you generaal for sharing the folder.

>How redpilled are normies/young people on (((our greatest allies)))?
Not very much. Left wing and islamic normies hate Israel because of Palesting, right wing normies LOVE Israel because of WW2 and muh only democracy in the Middle East. The notion of jewish nepotism isn't very widely spread here.

Hiddema knows about it though. He said as much in his interview with (((Kockelmann))).

Ik ga vanavond ook weer hard memen. Zit je in de Discord?

wat doe ik als ik geen stempas gekregen heb? ik zit nu sinds december in Nederland en ik ben ook gewoon Nederlander. Maar heb dus nooit die brief ontvangen? kan ik dan nog stemmen?

draad thema

youtube.com/watch?v=NoLY-PIukO4

Nee. Wats dat?

Nee, zonder stempas kun je niet stemmen. Ik zou snel de kiesraad belleb en vragen wat er mis is en of je een nieuwe kunt krijgen. Het kan zijn dat ze je nieuwe adres nog niet hebben, want ik kreeg ook die van de vorige bewoner

Een programma om te overleggen en memes te delen. Oorspronkelijk is het voor gaymers gemaakt, maar het wordt door de handigheid ook veel gebruikt door memers

>Geen stempas ontvangen of kwijt

Direct schriftelijk of mondeling aanvragen. Duurt 5 werkdagen om te verwerken. Zie

rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/verkiezingen/vraag-en-antwoord/wat-heb-ik-nodig-om-te-mogen-stemmen-bij-verkiezingen

Oh, dat. Ik heb het ooit is gebruikt, staat nog geinstalleerd. Stuur maar een uitnodiging naar dit temp adres:

[email protected]

Alright send any requests and ideas. I'm still working on fulfillimg the request to portray the current cartel as dark and ominous.

Waarom zijn alle mongooltjes voor FVD en PVV?
Iedereen die enig succes heeft behaald in zijn leven stemt op VVD, waarom de fack zou iemand willen dat FVD in de facking kamer komt.

Because vvd are fucking liars and will continue to run pro-EU, continue the high and oft lied about rate of islamic immigration, will continue to erode Dutch sovereignity in favor of European sovereignity, which so far has been bad for Dutch world trade, incredibly expensive in keeping places like Greece afloat.

VVD doesn't work for its people, it works for the EU, and for the EU, the Netherlands is a wealthy place to drain of cash and give young male muslims in return.

There is literally not a single good reason to vote VVD, because last time they broke nearly every promise. It's why Rutte has been dodging debates somewhat, because he can't be held to account and face the music and responsibility of his actions, including ignoring the referendum and direct will of the people, now can he?

>waarom stemmen jullie geen VVD? willen jullie niet belogen worden?
>oh ja pappa Mark steek hem nog eens in mijn kontje ooooh jaaaa *stemt VVD*

Conversely the FvD is pro Dutch, pro-nationstate. They want to reintroduce border checks to stop bordercrossing crime, which has been on the rise.

They want to change immigration from dancing to EU tunes, to taking those people that can contribute something to the Netherlands. We can help 10 refugees near their home for the same money as we can let one live in the Netherlands. (personally I don't think it's our prime responsibility to help, but I can see why some want to help and we should do that responsibly).

The FvD has a very impressive program, you can read it here FvD.nl/standpunten

I realize not everybody is ready to be part of the vanguard, but this party will dominate the vote in the future.

I don't give a fuck about al you fucks and islamic immigration I want to make more fucking money. I want to make our country rich again not a country for people with

>commen sense
>IQ>80

Selecteer er één, Bilal

En jij bent ook een grapjas. Wie nu nog immer niet inziet dat de VVD een partij is voor mongooltjes die zichzelf slim vinden, is, wel, een mongool

discord.gg/xaU4F

me on the left

today I converted someone to FvD who was planning on voting for VDD, what hve you done for The Great Cause today /polder/?

>Still voting for Mark "Kankerfiets" Rutte.

>het aantal leden die
>referendum_spatie_stem

Gadverdamme, man. Zijn jullie nikkers ofzo?

>hij zit niet bij de /polder/_geenspatie_gang

Dat is wel heel erg jammerlijk inderdaad. Als ik zoiets lees krijg ik altijd het beeld van een mongool c.q. buitenlander die zoiets in elkaar flanst

Doe je je dom voor om GroenLinks-kiezers te trekken?

It just shows how easily you have swallowed lies, because you are voting against the interests you display in that very post.

The average IQ in islamic countries is closer to 80 (it's about 85), which means that there will be far more

The partycartel is going down bois!

Thanks! Fixed.

Waar heb je het over, Libero?

>het aantal die

Aantal is enkelvoud, user

Lekker man, jij denkt natuurlijk ook dat Engeland precies dezelfde economie heeft. Als Nederland de Eu zou verlaten zonder dezelfde handelsverdragen ga ik miljoenen verlies maken. Waarom zou ik risico nemen, het enige wat voor mij telt is dat ik mijn bedrijf behoudt. Als het enige wat jullie hebben over Rutte dat hij liegt kan ik daar mee leven, ik heb liever iemand die alles aan elkaar liegt dan iemand die mijn bedrijf mogelijk kapot kan maken omdat ze denken dat Nederland een land die bijna alles van export moet hebben beter kunnen maken door uit de EU te stappen.

het is gefikst, mijn stempas is onderweg.

Het moet dus zijn:

Dit is het aantal kamerleden dat zich op dit moment hard maakt om uw referendumstem te verdedigen

>EU: Je moet in de EU blijven, anders maken we je bewust kapot
>Jij: Zie je wel, als we uit de EU gaan, gaan we kapot

Nek jezelf, idioot

Mooi, ge je op Hiddema stemmen?

AANTAL DIE REEEEEE
Dit trekkert me veel te hard.
KANKERMBO'ERS

>dat ik mijn bedrijf behoudt
>behoudt
doe maar niet zo stoer kartelknuffelaartje

Ja want we kunnen dan beter uit de EU gaan inplaats van wachten wat er met andere landen gebeurt. Hoe facking dom ben jij? Als je enige ervaring gehad zou hebben in de praktijk zou je ook op een partij stemmen die het veilig houdt.