How big is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nationalreview.com/article/335726/back-sandinista-days-jay-nordlinger
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?postshare=8441488419989396&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.90c93e414fe3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leddit is freaking out

This is the end, my only friend.

It's nothing. Ginned up innuendo from continually butthurt libfags.

It's fabricated entirely.

Another meme

Sup Forums will pretend it's nothing right until Sessions resigns at which point it will be "obvious he messed up"

just like the Flynn thing

of course it is, shareblue controls the narrative there, and they can just wipe anything that disagrees with this obvious coordinated smear by the deep state and their media propaganda arms

this

WaPo, WSJ, leddit and co. have been reeeeeing impeachment for ~4 months now. I'm sure this is the "one" that changes everything.

Tomorrow Sessions will Resign and Trump will announce his replacement. Stalin Mao Dahmer Manson Jr.

impeachment won't come immediately, it's going to be a slow investigation as the media and intelligence agencies continue to dig into the ties between Trump and Russia and along the way info like this will come out about everyone around him

Trump will be in a cell by the end of the year

Luckily it should stay pretty small

By the end of the year, even liberals will stop believing this MSM horseshit.

About 3.50m

this

.ru

Jeff's session is over
Press F to pay your respects

you should see a doc, there's a growth on your flag bro

this is just showing how desperate democrats are. they are complaining about a senator speaking to a diplomat

I think its more the lying under oath by the countries top prosecutor thing though.

Clinton Russian connections.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

i just realised latvia has the dried version of austrias flag

If there was something there they would have found it by now.

The russian conspiracy......is a conspiracy.

10/10 post

Very big. FBI now investigating him. It's over.

Trump will be fine, Sessions might have to fall on his sword though to make it go away.

It's one of many that'll come out like this.

Trump won't survive 4 years for the same reason, he'll topple eventually as well.

nothingburger

Nobody on Sup Forums argues Flynn obviously messed up. Whatever the case, he got taken out by backroom politics.

It'll give libtards something to Reeeeeeee about for another week. It's a non issue though once you read the actual quotes he made to Congress

But he answered their question honestly. They asked a different question in a different context.
This is another chicken little/cry wolf moment for the left media. Pretty soon this "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING" will finally cause other liberals to just roll their eyes and sigh. This will however, cause great comedy and embarrassment for the left in history books.

He was asked if he'd talked to a Russian about the election. Please prove that any of his conversations with Russians were about the election.

Senators meet with ambassadors as part of their regular job.

I bet John Kerry met with Russians before becoming Secretary of State, too.

John Kerry also met with these guys nationalreview.com/article/335726/back-sandinista-days-jay-nordlinger

Nope you're an idiot for believing this horse shit. His congressional speech was insanely good. Republicans are becoming united like never before and even democrats are softening toward him. This of course has the hard core liberals REEEEEEEing like fuck.

nothing UNLESS sessions resigns.
Republicans are 100% not going to kick him out
Just kee your head low and your nose clean. once they realize the coordinated attacks don't yield results they'll slow down for a bit

giant ass nothing burger.. dude was doing his job.. how does that make him a russian conspirator?

It hurts to set you free, but you'll never follow me.

The coordinated attacks won't stop so long as Trump is in office. This is precisely why the Trump administration should not bow to them and should fight back.

You cannot buy peace with the Left. Nixon learned this the hard way.

SESSIONS RUSSIA CONSPIRACY IS FAKE NEWS

THIS IS NOT:::::

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA STOLE FROM THE TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR CLINTON CAMPAIGN

^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^

you're right. even that nigger Van Jones on CNN bent the knee and said Trump was presidential and uniting.

>How big is this?

(27 KB, 650x366)

He wasnt asked that. He was asked if anyone on the Trump campaign had communications with the Russians to which he replied he didn't.

listen to the Slovene

the good thing is he didn't lie.

They need to speed up with getting the Obama staff out the government. NYT even admitted they're the ones leaking everything.

I think if I was Trump I'd fire them all in one go.

He said he didn't have communications and he did = lie

no they asked if anyone had contacted the russians during the campaign. it was obviously about the campaign, not his duties as senator. good luck getting anything out of this it's a complete charade.

nope. you are very ignorant about the situation.

Exact quote, please.

/.t h r e a d

you got it all wrong my nigger.

>check flag

oh, carry on you retarded leaf.

why was it obviously about the campaign ? You are implying. He was asked about any communications during the campaign, which makes what he said a complete lie.

>

reminder

because the question was about the campaign communicating with russia. democrats are going to cling to this and try to make a political stunt out of it but it's going nowhere because all he did was his job as senator.

you have paperwork for all that, in other words you found proof? this would be great but i've been fooled before by happenings.

No because no other senator met with Russians and if they did, they certainly would have disclosed it while under oath for the the job top prosecutor in the land

big
>lying under oath

small
>the fact that he talked to someone from russia

non-existent
>the left's evidence that russia did anything to the election

>No because no other senator met with Russians
That would be difficult and unlikely. Prove that a whole year passed without anyone in the US government talking to Russia.

All 26 members of the commitee have been contacted 20 have responded so far saying that they have not met with the Russian ambassador, including John McClain and that meeting with the Russian ambassor would have been highly unusual given current US-Russian tensions:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?postshare=8441488419989396&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.90c93e414fe3

>perjury is only bad when the demonrats do it XD

doesn't matter

You are right, all that matters is this lie:

"If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?" asked Franken.

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities," said Sessions. "I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians and I'm unable to comment on it."

It is his death knell. Screencap this.

Too bad you Sup Forums never forced any Obama secretaries to resign in disgrace. How many Trump insiders have now had to withdraw, resign, or crawl back into their shells ?

Canadians are idiots

pointless to argue, they will be in denial even when Trump is being arrested for treason

>45d chess! he meant to get arrested to show the corruption in prison!

>would have been highly unusual given current US-Russian tensions

Says who?

You're the same leaf from last thread, aren't you?

The only reason Flynn resigned was because Bannon/miller/pence all told him to. Sessions is staying.

In a statement on Wednesday night, Mr Sessions reiterated: "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false."

>Mr Sessions and Mr Kislyak held a private conversation in Mr Sessions's office in September and had spoken earlier in the summer at a meeting with several other ambassadors. His meetings with Mr Kislyak came while he was a prominent part of Mr Trump's campaign team.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

So writing out how he isn't guilty is somehow proof that he is to leafs, interdasting...

>discuss issues of the campaign
Can you fucking read?

>His meetings with Mr Kislyak came while he was a prominent part of Mr Trump's campaign team.

Can you?

It's amazing how russians when they aren't living in complete shit levels of poverty and drunk off their ass with vodka managed to recruit every single prominent figure in the united states government to russian ideologies after they had already been serving our country for decades.

>I did not have communications with the Russians
>Did not
Did not
>Communications
Communications
>Russians
Russians
>Did not
Did not
>Communications
Communications
>Russians
Russians
>Did not
Did not
>Communications
Communications
>Russians
Russians
>Did not
Did not
>Communications
Communications
>Russians
Russians

>senate meetings mean campaign discussions
ok

>His meetings with Mr Kislyak
>with Mr Kislyak
>Mr Kislyak
>Kislyak

Ambassador Sergey fucking Kislyak

how is that a senate meeting?

>nope. you are very ignorant about the situation.
Holy shit, it's like I'm actually on Kikebook/Shitter. I'm as happy as anyone here our meme man got in as president, but to deny Sessions lied during his confirmation is either trolling (in that case 10/10 for getting me to respond) or extreme cognitive dissonance

They didn't even fucking provide proof of it happening. They are simply hoping for the pressure to get him fired.

He better hope Sergey didn't save the semen soaked dress.

>"Jeff Sessions spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said."

If the Justice department said it you can bet they would have concrete evidence of the meeting occurring

It wasn't anything to do with the trump campaign he wasn't even officially a part of it at the time. The whole line of questions was about discussion of the trump campaign with the Russians.

>public records of him meeting russian ambassador as a senator
>wasn't part of trump campaign at the time
>didn't talk about election or trump

it's nothing

He was officially a member of the Trump campaign in March 2016 long before the meetings with the Russians.

what Sessions said..

"I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians. And I'm unable to comment on it."

the problem lies when he said, 'I did not have communications with the Russians' when it appears he did.

Lying under oath is problematic for him

FAKE NEWS

It's nothing, and the stale meme of the russians.

>There are no public records of his "private meeting"
>He was offficially a member of the Trump team in March 2016
>No one knows what was discussed but it sure as fuck looks like he was hiding it.
>He undeniably lied under oath

Your Mum

The leaf is correct

>MR SESSIONS DID YOU TALK TO RUSSIANS?
>>"no i didn't talk to any russians"
>IT SAYS RIGHT HERE YOU TALKED TO THEM TWO TIMES WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T
>>"oh yeah that was about something else so it doesn't count"

It also happens to be the same Russian that Flynn resigned over for talking about sanctions.

Looks pretty bad.

He hasn't even mentioned it since.

>13 posts by this ID
Range ban on Canadians when?

Isn't a Somalian raping your wife or something ?

so you're saying that *absolutely no other senator* met with this ambassador, or any other ambassadors, ever? Because they're not "senate meetings"???

This is true. We really should get the Attorney General to look into this situation.

He's just mad because he's not the one fucking Mommy Melania.