Ps. mods r fagots don't ban me :--D EBIN! :D

ps. mods r fagots don't ban me :--D EBIN! :D

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Russia invaders Finland. Again. And wins.

>ID: QEVYLord
>QEYLORD
>QAYLORD
>GAYLORD

that explains why you're so retarded

we had a great thread discussing this awhile back.

basically, she is criticizing/mocking people who unironically watch the video and think she is criticizing something other than them and what they perceive to be criticisms present in the video.

it's some meta shit, srsly

>Katy Perry
>Redpilled

How is this redpilled? Seems bluepilled as fuck to me.

tere eesti poeg

The kikes who wrote this song are laughing at normies who follow their brands and buy overpriced apple products etc.

Was it autism?

Well in this picture Katy is laughing at Auschwitz' Four Seasons resort

Katy Perry is like, the anti-Sup Forums

fake tits are the antithesis of redpilled

well if i get dbls she's a nazi

halp i can't stop fapping to her

Katy Perry nudes when?

>MKUltrapilled

what is shareblue? do you like maple syrup?

Nope, too bad, looks like NatSocaty Perry won't be a thing
Katy Perry's tits definitely aren't fake, maybe the bra in that pic just makes it look like it.

Okay, this video is weird.

A few observations.

1. This clearly has very high production values and was not made after the last presidential election was decided. You just can't do the kind of planning, costumes, and CGI in less than 90 days that you see here.

2. This means this video was put into planning and production with the idea that Hillary Clinton would be winning the election.

Or was it? Did someone, maybe even Katy herself, have a gut feeling about what was really going to happen? I know Katy made an appearance at Hillary's DNC speech, but she may have also seen the writing on the wall.

It just seems a very strange choice of video to shoot and release in the alternative climate scenario of a Hillary win when everything would be assumed to be a very positive environment for liberals and women like Katy.

MODS!

Fake tits? Are you delusional?
You can say everything on Katy Perry but she has fake tits

delete this!!!!!1!

You've got a point.

pretending to be a finlandia...shameful VPN. No finland person would care about such bullshit. Your faces are also wrong.

>2:59
>dat face

Another one burns the coal.
Soon...

1. she doesn't write her own songs
2. I doubt she is aware of what any of it means
3. I doubt she even cares

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en
Thoughts?

What kind of evidence do you need?

Katy's tits are definitely real

This is the fucking opposite of what Sup Forums is talking about.
No it's not meta, it's just the same old subversion.

Oh yeah. She's so redpilled. Sage

She's a babe, no doubt

finland im sorry i know you like katy perry but she is a very blue pilled individual and that will probably never change but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy her music

nope, she is very red pilled just like pewdiepie

SHE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA

also no, burn coal, pay toll

I'm pretty sure Katy Perry is the antithesis of Sup Forums and redpill but most of it would still lick her asshole.

I wonder if the leftie women feel the same about right wing chads?

>"He doesn't support my views, but I would still let him ____ me"

well it makes sense to me

>right wing chads

Chads are probably almost all right wing.

All Chads are right wing you stupid nigger.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

Reminder

pat tillman was a liberal atheist tho

meet me and ill fock you up nerd

>turn it up it's your fav song dance dance dance to the distortion
>redpill

choose one

>Chads are probably almost all right wing.

no

chads dont have political viewpoints (so they can stay neutral and get the most clunge etc.) and people like Pat Tillman are/were patriots before any social grouping you want to give them

He gave up the chad lifestyle of playing brownos for his country
you know why theres no chads in the army?
cause theyre not patriots

He was an atheist but I don't know if he disclosed his political views. I mean he served in the army so he's patriotic/nationalistic to some extent. I'm an atheist and extremely right wing.

The September 25, 2005, edition of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that Tillman held views which were critical of the Iraq War. According to Tillman's mother, a friend of Tillman had arranged a meeting for Tillman with author Noam Chomsky, a prominent critic of the U.S. and American foreign and military policy, to take place after his return from Afghanistan. Chomsky has confirmed this.

>no chads in the army
maybe in your gay army

wow. you are actually offering me a red pill? I'll take the red one, thanks

Being critical of the Iraq War doesn't automatically make you a liberal, Pat Buchanan didn't agree with it.

are you a dumbass?

chads get their full sports rides or go into things like being a yacht salesman, anything that requires you to put on the most fake smile you can do and lick someones ass

Hardly any % of chads actually enter into the military because theyre pussies underneath their rockhard exterior and two size too small abercrombie tops

can i still fuck her?

I wanna purple pill her pink pill if you know what I mean?

sure, when i'm done with her

She's a very busy chick

leftie whores would 100000000% rather fuck the one on the right

Trump thought it was sad!

the military is built on chad dumbfucks signing up because they are fake macho dumbasses that get tricked into doing it

this answers my question

/thread

Fat plastic auto tuned cow

Numbers.

She sold her soul to the devil. And she admitted to it.

>BBC slut
>major Hillary Clinton supporter
Take this blue pilled whore elsewhere, pic related

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

old acne scarred roastie

yep, she'll fit right in