Dad, who's that man with the funny moustache on your desk?

>dad, who's that man with the funny moustache on your desk?
How do you respond?

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

The second coming of Jesus Christ.

Just Charlie Chaplain dear.

>Daddy what are those nazi pepe images on your computer?

How do you respond?

you fucking idiot, you dont know who that is? get the out of my house right now

An artistic visionary of the highest calibre.
Come here, let me show you.

That's Charlie Chaplin, a beloved comedian from a previous era

>How do you respond?
My son has already asked me this question. I told him "that's the man who died for Europe". I showed him TGSNT.

Could he comprehend it?

how old is your son?, if you say under 10 you're a brainwashing bastard

most recognizable painter in history

They're humouristic exaggerations of my political views, young Sandra Bullock.

Charlie Chaplin

>oy gevalt your son is brainwashed you need to send him to public indoctrination centres so he can be a good goy

indoctrinating fucking fascist scum

Yeah, he's precocious.
>how old is your son?
>if you say under 10 you're a brainwashing bastard
I don't know if you have kids, but all teaching of children under 10 (and perhaps over ten) is nothing but brainwashing; they have no frame of reference with which to skeptically evaluate. They don't even have language to understand skepticism, so you can't teach them "to be skeptic" and consider it "job well done". We fill kids heads with moral examples, like Jesus, King Arthur, myths, legends, archetypes. How is Hitler any different?

He'll turn 14 one day, decide I don't know anything, and rebel. But if I did my job right, his moral foundation will be "My honor is loyalty", instead of "there is no such thing as right and wrong". When you have kids you'll understand that.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, cat lady.

Remember the story of Jesus Christ son?

Well in this situation you are Jesus, I am Joseph, and our Lord and true father is Sir Adolf.

Good goy. Re-educa-I mean public education is the way.

Take your knickers off show daddy your arsehole

Hitler had a good profile.

A great man.

He is the man who fought for us. He died for us. Son. One day, you will hear the eternal shout for victory. Go to bed now. We will talk more in the morning.

*walks away*

>whispers quietly: Sieg heil

The nigger mods are deleting these thread types.
I'd fight the racewar in my underwear.

Our Lord and Savior Adolf Hitler.

He was your great grandfather. But I'm afraid I've already told you too much

This

The Nazi larping needs to end.

Greatest man who ever lived who has the greatest story never told

its not larping your either with us or against us

>"come here you little degenerate faggot , I am going to tell you a story".

most evil man who ever exist and the ultimate enemy to the jewish people and the survival of Israel!

Welp. There goes my no fap.

Son/daughter/to-be-determined-gender-unassigned-person-of-this-new-wonderful-feminist-regime, there's no portrait on my desk and I am not really your father, being a disgusting hermit neckbeard and now ever wanting to procreate. You're all figment of imagination, I can say whatever, you cannot do anything to me, I will tear you limb for limb and feed feefee the silent dog and we will ramble rramble on in insanitytraintillthere'snothingleftbutpainofvictimsoftheirownppsyche

BYLYSYZYSYZYF!

He is a reminder that history is written by winners.

>arse
Why cant you fags say ass correctly?

Why can't you say "arse" correctly?

im just kiddin bro buy him mein kampf for his b'day

Because I'm not an inbred fucktarded anglo nor do I want to sound like one.

It was the worst monster of all all time , my dear. He killed 10 M of Jews and made sopas of human corpses.

/thread

My daughter asked me about mlk she's 7. Poor thing thought he was a president Fucking charter school, I have to wait till she's a bit older to drop the red pills. Don't want her in trouble with the school. I have this great southern man on the wall of my trophy room never surrender.

His name is Super Mario 64

You sir are an honorary aryan.

Great man...