Banned For Nothing

I've been banned by Facebook for 24 hours for NOTHING. I didn't threaten anyone, I didn't hurt anyone. I am an avid Trump supporter and they have taken away my rights to talk, post, or do anything, including Messenger. I need these things as a vital way to stay in touch with people. This is absolute abuse. ABUSE by facebook. What do we do against this? I need to contact my friends in other countries but I can't. Facebook is a liberal stronghold who kicks and bans people at will for FUCKING NOTHING. I didn't do anything at all!!!! We need to fucking destroy them now!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wprost.pl/kraj/10044516/Facebook-odpowie-przed-polskim-sadem-za-dyskryminacje-Pozew-zlozyla-Reduta-Dobrego-Imienia.html
stallman.org/facebook.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We'll get them. They don't know what's coming

>kikebook

maybe its time to go back

Screencaps of message you get that blocks you?

>What do we do against this?

What's coming?

>implying you have rights on facebook

remember that you dont use facebook, facebook use you, you are just a merch on facebook

this

>being on facebook at all
gas yourself, you deserved it

>I need these things as a vital way to stay in touch with people.
Go suck Zuckerbergs cock some more, maybe he will grant you absolution. Or just hang yourself.

>depending on faceberg for anything

Poland is onto it already
>Facebook is getting sued and will answer before the polish court for censoring pro catholic and nationalistic posts.

wprost.pl/kraj/10044516/Facebook-odpowie-przed-polskim-sadem-za-dyskryminacje-Pozew-zlozyla-Reduta-Dobrego-Imienia.html

I know a guy that this happened to.

>i need this to staybin touch with people
get a fucking phone and delete facebook moron
its only going to get worse

>OP rants about jews and niggers on facebook
>All his "friends" are tired of that shit and report him
>Cries on Sup Forums about it

Truth be told if you need or rely on Facebook to stay in contact with people you've already been claimed by the zuckerjew.

>2017
>Still using the Facebook

I just deleted mine. I got so tired of all the liberal bullshit being proprogaded on there. Fuck Facebook.

They're a private company. Eat shit.

Don't get it mixed up.
Facebook is NOT violating your right to free speech, to start with.
Facebook pays for the server space, and are entitled to ban you for whatever reason, or no reason.
Other decent suggestions I've seen: Get a phone. Get Emails and set up a listserv or something. There's nothing that can be done about that.
My personal suggestion? Drop facebook. Only use services that intend to be a medium for free speech. Do research into your platforms, and convince others.

Be the change.

this
>hurr-durr muh freedom of speech applies to facebook and other PRIVATE entities

Fucking idiot.

Even Glen fucking Greenwald is red pilled enough to know that Facebook is literally one of the most evil companies in existence and tells people to never use it.

Why do you have an account?

Facebook is trash. Go fuck yourself OP.

Boohoo

>What do we do against this?

Nothing, you use private company to communicate so they don't have to care about freedom of speech, even truth like imigrants are parasites or that MtF trannies are not females can result in ban, repeatedly in 30 day ban. The only 'bad' thing you can do against facebook is not to use facebook, which you can't since you're obviously hooked, so keep being a good goy.

Your mistake is using Facebook to begin with.

Take the redpill and delete your Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook
>Article by vintage news advertised
>Talks about how the first non-asian samurai was black
>"Oh boy here we go again"
>Click on the comments betting myself it'll be blacks saying "Das rite"
>Top comments are "we wuz ___ n shiet"

We don't know.

>they have taken away my rights

Facebook is a private company, they don't owe you shit.

Shut up faggot

This is just a taste. In the future social media will be legally mandatory and they will freeze your bank account not just your posting privileges.

Stop using kikebook you retard.
Should have been banned and your account wiped.

>Using Facebook
There's your problem

>1 post by this id
nice bait but ill take it
stallman.org/facebook.html

>facebook in 2017

You know what to do, OP

using (((current year))) argument

If I had an easy consistent way to contact friends and family that didn't involve facebook I would have dropped it years ago.

My siblings and their families live a ways away so this is the only way I say current with them.