Need help

There is already an official request to U.S for 20 F-35 for start.
A countrer offer happened few days ago from Russia for more than 100 SU-35 with the same amount of money (About 2 billions)

Can SU-35 compete against F-35?

ekathimerini.com/215986/article/ekathimerini/news/new-additions-and-upgrade-for-greek-air-force-fleet

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.defencenet.gr//portal/20170223/defencenet/polemiki-aeroporia/30/relans-apo-tin-rosia-stin-promitheia-ton-f-35-ekpliktiki&langpair=auto|en&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=P-M9jA1INk8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjS8j2PWtK4
youtube.com/watch?v=PuDYfokO_48
youtu.be/P-M9jA1INk8
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/these-riveting-photos-show-how-russias-su-34-fullback-f-1735446088
youtube.com/watch?v=UBKvlLzGkvU
youtube.com/watch?v=-HVY6Fdc2CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The F 35 is a buggy, over-priced piece of shit. It was designed from the ground up to be versatile and do various different things, and as a result none of its variants are really good at anything.

It is just Lockheed Martin meme to steal as much taxpayer money as possible.

correction

>40 SU-35

what are you planning, spartan.

why you need these aircrafts when your countrymen have no jobs and no food.

He is not a good boy and has some bad plans for the future

To be a Zeus obviously

even sweden bought rus planes no one can compet pls buy (photo isnt photoshopped)

>SU-35
Very very good plane. Pls buy.

Then fuck up retards at the pentagon decided that Japan should get an f35 before anyone else.

While it's been flying around the last year, next to Chinese airspace, the Chinese have been able to calibrate their quantum radar, specificly for f35s.

Great job dickheads.

Buy the Su-35, we're having all sorts of problems with the f35

i actually make F-35 components and I agree with Swiss post. There are so little common parts that they would have been better off designing and building 3 different planes. Our different service branches don't play well enough together to need to share parts and even if they did, there's not enough common parts to justify it.

>A countrer offer happened few days ago from Russia
source?
btw those two aren't comparable

US only wages war against stone-age primitives although I'd love to see them take on chyna, it would do burgers a world of good to have a feel of a real war on their soil for once

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.defencenet.gr//portal/20170223/defencenet/polemiki-aeroporia/30/relans-apo-tin-rosia-stin-promitheia-ton-f-35-ekpliktiki&langpair=auto|en&hl=en

It's with google translate because originally was in Greek

the usa dropped one of the largest and battle tested armies in the world in only a few weeks. if you think we couldn't fuck up any country at any time in convention warfare then you're delusional

well 100 vs 25, sounds competitive its all about whether you can handle maintenance

It's 40 SU-35

>Can SU-35 compete against F-35?
No
>Can 100 SU-35 compete against 20 F-35?
Yes.

A hundred of them will wreck the shit out of 20 f35s for sure.

But really su35 is somewhere of f16 level

Su 50 is supposed to be comparable to F35 and they arent there yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-M9jA1INk8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjS8j2PWtK4

They are two completely different planes used in completely different roles. You can try to compare a ferrari to a landrover, but it won't give you much to go by.

I've seen a lot of shops in my time, and this is definitely real. You can tell by the pixels.

and i just read the f35 is hell on maintenance, sounds obvious to me from a military perspective. Next question, who do you want to improve diplomacy with? buying their shit airplanes will improve diplo with USA, buying their shit airplanes will improve diplo with Russia and lower with USA (I think russia will forgive if you dont buy their planes, they are used to be treated bad)

If you were smart you'd buy half half, that way you get access to all the technology.

buy mig 21 like croatia youtube.com/watch?v=PuDYfokO_48

1000 mig21s vs. 20 F35s
Now that's interesting.

Maintenance? Just hit them twice with a hammer, ready to go!

With all that TWS shit and modern AMRAAMs those F35s could just shoot their payload and be on the way back to base before the SU35s would even get a radar contact.

In a defensive situation 20 F35s could hold back 100 SUs no problem.

yeah, we maintened them in ukraine and they used some ussr spare parts, later one a mig fell on a grandma in a fucking field lol. , but mig 21 can still compete.

100 SU-35s is a fucking steal for 2 billion.

I was interested so I looked it up. For the price of 1 F35, you can buy around 1.700 MIG21s. Doesn't sound like a bad plan.

And don't worry, Western planes crash too. We've had quite a history with the starfighters and meteors. Later with the F16 too.

thats obviously fake, nobody will sell you 100 SU-35 for this money lol

Buy Rafale instead :DDD

thats a price for a used one? we will buy new ones too in a few year, koreans wanted to sold us their planes but we didnt buy them.

I corrected like 3 times if you bothered to look just 2 post after.

I ment 40

100k planes would surely overwhelm defenses :p

speaking of which why not just go drones, can probably get a bee swarm of a millions

There's something really feminine about that plane. It's sexy as fuck.

A used one costs between $50k and $250k to restore to flying condition. No idea what new ones cost. Do they still make them?

Pretty good idea. Saves you from training 100k pilots, too.

What the fuck is the point of camouflage on an airplane?

What are there trees at 45000 feet?

The program is overpriced bullshit but the plane itself is fine

>their soil
>Chinese logistics
top jej
the US is the only country in the world with enough logistical structure and resources to sustain a military campaign on another continent

SU-35 could easily take down an F-22

Russian aircraft have far longer range missiles and radar jammers not to mention amazing maneuverability.

You have to be a fucking jackass not to accept Russias overkill offer.

maybe in north korea, probably not.

The question has no meaning since in no situation it would be of matter.

Its either Can F-35 compete against russian complex air defence or / in which side networked military structure allows better attack options.

It`s not like the planes are supposed dogfight each other on sight in empty space. Even if situation where they face each other happens - more important than planes themselves would be radars and rockets.

Russian AA rockets atm are better than US ones, by far. Plane radars as well. On other hand F 35 supposed to be "stealth" so without ground radar painting it, has chance to slip by and strike ground target it intends to (not dogfight). But such situation would not happen, since those planes to not exist in "empty space", leaving aside they are uncomparable since designed for different tasks.

F 35 is likely better plane when goal is to sneak into enemy territory and destroy an object of infrastructure of specific location. SU 35 is a better (and being more affordable is big part of it) all around plane for proper warfare.

youtu.be/P-M9jA1INk8

A youtuber analyzed your question

I would take 100 SU-35

CHAD DADDY
BTFO
T
F
O

Please be ignorant elsewhere. The reality is exactly the opposite - Russian planes are superior both in AA, electronic warfare and detection. AMRAAM is outdated shit that operatess at almost half range and functionality than ours.

I`d have no doubts F-35 is more modern and technological plane, but as far weaponry, radar and electronic warfare goes - we are ahead. While far behind in some other aspects.

I BTFO Sup Forums with this the other day and got banned due to Nintenfag tears

And even that situation most likely will not happen. Apart for the chances of a war between Russia and Europe are extremely slim, if the situation would arise, the sole purpose of the F35 is to sneak in undetected, drop a nuclear payload on a specific target, and sneak out. Even though sneaking out is less important, since it's home base will probably be destroyed too before it returns.

The only situation in which an F35 might need to dogfight another plane, is during an invasion of some third world country with a third world airforce. And i'm pretty sure it can take on a MIG 17.

Brinkov's Battles, a YouTube channel, did a fantastic unbiased comparison on this exact topic. I suggest you look that up.

>t's sexy as fuck
Best looking 4th gen plane if you ask me

>Most pics you see of Russian fighters still mount SARH R-27R.
>Modern
>SU-35 mounts mechanically gimbled PESA radar
>Modern
>AIM-120C7/D is outdated
>WHAT?

I'll give you ONE argument and its that F-35 electronics are probably very expensive to repair not to mention spare parts will cost you another 2 billion.
but 40 su-35 is kinda shit too, maybe if it was 200.

F35 is junk. F22 has been forgotten about. Such a good plane.

>Replacing one burnt out T/R module on the AESA array is more expensive then replacing whole fucking mechanically gimbled PESA array
Gopnik pls.

Also, f23 black widow just because

The F-35 is an awesome plane.

I wish Australia were buying more of them, currently we've only got an order for a measly 90 or so. I would buy 250.

i keked

That ass is too fat and flat. Su-34 is much curvier and sexier.

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/these-riveting-photos-show-how-russias-su-34-fullback-f-1735446088

By far, yes.

But it still has nothing on the Thunderbirds-esque classy look of the first generation jet fighters.

>SU-35
youtube.com/watch?v=UBKvlLzGkvU

If Emus invested in Russia's superior Sukhoi fighters, they would easily fuck your shit up again.

To camouflage them in forest when they are on the ground

>overweight plane

This is what makes the idea that there are paid Russian posters on this board seem possible.

SU-35 and F-35 are not even the same class of airplane.

Also, the retarded meme that the F-35 is a bad plane is retarded. No other attack/figher class B plane in the world even comes close.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HVY6Fdc2CM

Addresses where some of the missinfo on the F-35 comes from.

YES THEY BOUGHT THEM SO THEY CAN SPY ON EXACTLY HOW THEY WORK.

>be a bird
>buy a plane

Oh wait, they are flightless birds. Hahaha losers.

I like the general lines of the SU-34, but the weird extension on the back end, man. Also the windows aren't exactly my taste, but I can see why they chose them.

i think it's got to with the fact the EU can't seize military assets if greece can't pay back denbts

>What are there trees at 45000 feet?
in russia

holy fucking poor thang

What happened to pic related?
Don't tell me you mortgaged it!

>inb4 loojews.

Our trees can reach up to 35 km.

No they couldn't.

They literally wouldn't have enough ordinance to shoot so many SU's down without being swarmed by them before they can rearm.

20 F35's could at best in good conditions (and this is very unlikely), destroy 80 SU's if they (SU's) made an effort to avoid using flares.

As Stalin would say:
"Quantity has a qualify of it's own"

I'm sure the Wehrmacht realised this in the battle of Kursk when their Tigers & Panthers got completely swarmed by T34's.

We know.

India made a very wise decision for once to invest in Sukhoi aircraft.

Now they can poo in the air with supremacy

>F-35
>more expensive
>still in development
>maintenance will cost a fortune
>Su-35
>less expensive - you can choose to buy the same about of planes for half the price and by something else on the other half, or you can buy twice the amount
>developed long ago and getting constant upgrades
>even poorfags can afford maintenance cost
The choice is clea--
>Greece
F-35 then.

I would get the F35 for the simple fact it's platform is gonna be upgraded for 30+ years. The su35 is the end of the line for the su27 platform. Also the F35 is superior in bvr to the su35 while being a multirole fighter and the su35 is a dedicated fighter.

Dam, it's a good thing that over 200 F-35s have been built with still well over 2,000 on order and only 60 Su-35 have been built and Russian Air Force is only expected to have a fleet of 100 or so.