Why isn't it considered racist when choosing your dog based on their race?

Why isn't it considered racist when choosing your dog based on their race?

BECAUSE EVOLUTIONARY TRAITS DON'T APPLY TO HUMANS YOU SHITLORD

I got bitten on the face by a bordercollie from the movie babe

Goy...I

What breeds are the whites of the dogs?

Because humans are above that obviously. Nature does not apply to us, we are all perfectly equal in every single way.

chihuahuas

Paris Hilton pls go

It is for a lot of people.

I mentioned that I want to get a purebred corgi and people tell me that I am selfish and should go get a dog at the animal shelter instead. They are very vocal about my choice.

Shiloh and German shepards for one.

Well, if we evolved from niggers and niggers are therefore less evolved...
Then the whitest dog breed would be one that was evolved later into the species's timeline.

my chihuahua is cute and chill he loves wearing hoodies and sweaters and he is super cute fuck you

>German shepards
No.

Left one looks like it had one too many burgers

Yes.

German shepards bred for work (high hips) still exist. The dog on your right is a showbreed failure promoted by the AKC.

kek

Human rights dont apply to animals.

Otherwise looks like a bro tier dog, but corgi legs kill it for me. He's bound to have problems with his joints later on in life.

dogs didnt branch off from a common ancestor 40k years ago. they were selectively bred for specific purposes, usually over the course of a couple hundred years. as for human races branching off, interbreeding from territorial neighbors and traders and conquerors really complicates things. but it is safe to say that niggers belong in africa lol.

They're generally known to be a very healthy breed. Good thing about them is that they're hardy general purpose dogs that can hunt and herd as wells as just being companions. They bark a lot and have a tendency to nip at ankles when playing though.

Shih Tzus are the ideal dog
>don't lose hair, therefore no problem for allergics
>best hearing, make great guard dogs
>small, that way you won't have to pay a shitton of money for food or clean a shitton of shit
>cute, WILL get you laid
>Buddha allegedly owned one, might help you on your journy to enlightenment

huskies are for white cucks.

Affenpinscher's are the cutest dogs

What if I want to run around the forest with my dog?
I'm sure that fluffie can't keep up.

All three of my dogs have been med-size, intelligent, loyal and active, but also have been ok with just laying around when I feel like it.

you and I are the same species

Which one Adolf? The mother dog?

Exactly.

man, that is one pretty doggo, and its also medium sized? Jesus what a nice doggo. I want one lol. I once saw a spitz that was bred to look like a pretty fox, but your doggo is also pretty, but also not so much a pet toy.

Top 10 smartest dogs will learn a new trick in least amount of time:

1 Border Collie
2 Poodle
3 German Shepherd
4 Golden Retriever
5 Doberman Pinscher
6 Shetland Sheepdog
7 Labrador Retriever
8 Papillon
9 Rottweiler
10 Australian Cattle Dog

Dog breeds are a social construct user.

You know how Europeans and asians have a few percent of neanderthal, and abbos have some denisovan? In exactly the same way, Chihuahua's have some rat DNA, everyone who knows anything about genetics knows this.

Unless you're a hunter, farmer, or police officer, dogs are a child substitution for liberal cucks and their girlfriends who are too busy with their career and Chad to have children.

As a child growing up with dogs I can say that dogs are good empathy builders for children.

Also, a person posting anime girls is hardly the kind of person to talk shit about dogs.

yep

now those are some awesome looking puppers.

Probably because certain races fit the personality of the owner more than others?

With that reasoning I could say certain human races fit my country's culture better than others.

I got bitten in the ass by a belgian shepherd when I was a kid. The fucker acted friendly first, wiggling his tail and letting me pet him, but as soon as I turned my back on him he bit my right ass cheek with full might, piercing my pants and underwear.
Fucking Belgians, they deserve to be riddled with terrorists for conceiving such a shitty breed of dogs.