Real communists vs fake communists?

(((berg)))
(((stein)))

every time

(((Schulberg)))
(((Stein)))

Every single fucking time

(((Anonymous))) every time.

If they tear Trump down his supporters will stop holding themselves back. Some McMullin type cunt will sit down in the white house chair and breathe a sigh of relief, and then an angry mob will rip them out of it and kill them all in the street. We're going to see the biological, animal rejection of multiculturalism SOON, all around the west. I can't wait.

>scrutiny
>scandal
>probe

literally nothing

Not an argument

becoming more valid every article.

reminder that shariablue is funded by the chinese

George Webb says that this investigation will just help expose the Awan brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=HsO_jxuO25o

worst case scenario trump gets sick of it and pence is president

are liberals actually willing to have pence as president? obama wont be given the presidency thats not how it works. hillary cant be given it either even if pence died after trump would resign thats also not how it works

Dump if Finnish now.

Not even a little bit.

You people are idiots, but not for much longer. America's path is set, the outcome is clear.

globalresearch. ca/historic-increase-of-us-military-budget-trump-boosts-most-wasteful-department-reduces-all-others/5577174

bye bye, 5 eyes. we will be rid of you in our lifetime haha

>(((Schulberg)))
>(((Stein)))

It's not funny anymore

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. You ready? .......... We wouldn't care even if it was true. Wouldn't change a thing.

>Scared yet?
No. A weak man or a puppet will fold if you hint strongly enough that he is vermin, and that's all this story is: a whisper campaign that Trump and his team are a bunch of sneaky snakes. This tactic has no effect against a strongman type of leader like Trump, who will literally shrug his shoulders, ignore the accusations, and press on. Perception is reality. So long as Trump perseveres, the public will side with him, and this so called scandal will be temporary at best. Your Russian fantasy has no legs, none whatsoever.

Is "Muh Ruskies" going to be this Administration's "Muh Birth Certificate"?

Probably. Except this time they're going to keep stamping their feet until they get their way.

wow so all this is proxy war shit between China and Russia, and they're dragging us into it, and some fucked up deal was made to pitch us against the Chinese over "trade war" excuses?

welcome to the harsh world toothpaste. Now sit down like the rest of us at the bar and drink.

The problem with all they crying about the wolf is that the day Trump will actually be proven to be a russian agent no one will believe it. MSM are just another pawn in Trump's 56D chess game.

it's not going to distract us from all those other crimes in those emails, sex trafficking rings posing as foreign aid, murder of staffers, murder of reporters, murder of supreme court justice, all kept under an email account and the password was "pa$$word" are you fucking for real

whaat theee fuuuuckk

these people deserve execution if they were that reckless, we need strong competent people in these roles, the world just got smarter thanks to computing so we need a new generation, go take a course on government and run for political office, I don't care what party. but your final allegiance is to KEK and his MEME magic which has empowered you

look into mesh networking for a new way to conduct the business of Sup Forums style communications

praise to the old gods Mars and Jupiter for our success in a successful transition to the new governance

(((Schulberg))) and (((stein)))

Every fucking time

A bunch of kikes publish blog shit. Thanks Rabbi.

MSM has no evidence because there's no evidence to be had.

COMMA

Sage

((((((((((Schulberg & Stein))))))))))
i want off this ride

>omg he talked to Russia thats the end of his career
which one of our politicians and lawmakers will want to talk to the Russians now? Breaking ties with them is one giant leap towards all out war. And I can tell you right now Im not firing one bullet at another white man for King Nigger Elijah Cummings Ill tell you that right fucking now.

>scandal

implying....?

Oy vey

no this one is actually a real thing that Trump is going to be impeached over

Does shareblue provide dental?

>wouldn't care even if it was true.

Exactly. I will take the Russians all day over the sand niggers and the Jews of the Orient (China).