Benutzt das Meme für rechte Scheiße Kontern eh tun

Awfully nice nose you got there, dear

Dont speak Arabic, Ahmed. Translate the haram dangerhair's virtue signal for us before you stone her?

What gender is it?

> what gender
ALL of them, you biggoted shitlord.

>deutsche """""""""""""""""""""""""""Frauen""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I don't speak Turkish, Mehmet. Can you translate it to English?

Can any kraut user make a video of one of these beings meeting a raghead in the streets?

It's for research purposes.

I think we should know the whole context, since the tweet just goes, "this is the meme you can use as a leftist comeback to a right-wing shit."

WI-DER-LICH.
Würde nicht fickieren.

it says "this is the left-wing meme you can use to counter right-wing shit"

This doesn't make any sens.. or Is it just me

Those bull nose rings are disgusting

Maybe the Teaching here is that we shouldn't care about the opinions of our enemies, and just gon on with our lives until we can finally meet on the battlefield?

we have these things too?
since when?

have you seen Berlin?

Hows village life Hans?

Are you ready to help your old allies, Magyar?

>me when I ask my parents for some money to join the next Antifa rally and maybe some new cute patches.

I'm new to this meme. Please critique me.

In what forest village do you live mate.
Come to cologne and go to some art event, you wouldnt believe the creatues that come there.
I know, I work as a waiter at such events often.
(I once catered at a fetish party in berlin, after 10 min i realised why that job paid 5,50 euro an hour more than my usual 11,50)

why do leftist memes suck so darn hard? lel

>I once catered at a fetish party in berlin
Did they insert something in your butt?

It's against the rules to not use English fag
Go to your own shitty imageboard if you want to spew shit form your mouth

its a reaction pic equivalent to "are you kidding me?" or "can you just not?"
seems perfectly appropriate for lefties

Translation?

Tell us some fun stories.

No seriously please give us a hint, I'm stumped

I wish Austrians and Germans would be the respectable leaders of the region like in ye olde times.

It's really sad how people from the more civilized western nations in Europe lost the senpai-kouhai relation with us.

In an ideal world, Germans should lead Europe to a new golden age, not self-hatred, selfishness, decay and slow replacement by other races.

No but some tried to grab me.
Told my boss about it, he told the bouncer, bouncer allowed me to punch anyone who tries again.
I punched quite a few people that night.

But it was one of those moments were i noticed that some stereotypes were true about us germans. there was a dude in a dixi toilet, like, in the shitter basically and people shat on him.
Wasnt the most pleasant night of work for me but the pay was pretty good.

>people think a "meme" is just any random picture
haha check my meme guise

/r/ing the full picture

"This is the meme which can be used against right-wing bullshit" So this stupid cunt basically wants to become the face of anti-fascism and fails utterly

>Told my boss about it, he told the bouncer, bouncer allowed me to punch anyone who tries again.
>I punched quite a few people that night.
God bless you

this explains the low birth rates desu.

Lefties makes memes that try not to offend anyone. We don't.

It's why their memes lack that punch in the gut kind of funny.

>there was a dude in a dixi toilet, like, in the shitter basically and people shat on him
Weimarer Republik on steroids...