New Hillary e-mails

released yesterday, March 1, 2017

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

We need some weaponized autism go through them all.

You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136602/C06136602.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136599/C06136599.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136565/C06136565.pdf
lukeford.net/blog/?p=75773
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135880/C06135880.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06130765/C06130765.pdf
oxfamblogs.org/fp2p/haiti-reconstruction-two-cheers-and-one-big-boo-for-paul-colliers-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=q_0F6v1_iy4
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135161/C06135161.pdf
thecable.ng/hillary-clinton-named-in-abusive-eko-atlantic-deal
archive.is/XYfVK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Service_codename
whistleblower.org/blog/120012-corruption-inter-american-development-bank-fox-henhouse-syndrome)
whistleblower.org/press/whistleblower-inter-american-development-bank-office-haiti-vindicated-tribunal
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_8/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06134680/C06134680.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShoreBank#cite_ref-29
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-12/DOC_0C06131020/C06131020.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20070506052752/http://www.clintonfoundation.org/legacy/071593-speech-by-president-on-community-development.htm
web.archive.org/web/20070429081823/http://www.clintonfoundation.org/donation-other-ways.htm
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12145054
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>clicks email
>REDACTIONS EVERYWHERE

nothing of value, they'd have censored the fuck out of it.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136602/C06136602.pdf

yeah, really, nothing to see here goyim

bumpski

E-mail from Steve Talbott, the Chairman of the Brookings Institute to Cheryl Mills: "HRC/India/nukes", advising her what to say.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136599/C06136599.pdf

>Huma
"do you want me to check on plane and let you know? "

>Hillary
"We just heard the same. Lona will know best about what's salvagable but I suspect people will understand.
I also think we can get an official plane but let me check. "

always gotta' use the tax payer dime, huh Hillary.

misinfo campaign wants you to assume you won't find anything

keep searching and ignore the shills

Genuinely looking.

the minute you think there's something good, it's all redacted.

This is interesting

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136565/C06136565.pdf

Some organization (FINCA) points out that USAID money are badly managed

friendly reminder:
Diane Reynolds is the pseudonym of Hillary's daughter, Chelsea Clinton

This looks like a job for!......Sup Forums!

Multiculturalism, is white genocide.
The Africanization of our Culture.

1) Population
White population was about 1/4 of the world population.
Now it is about 10%.
In the near future it will be only 7%.

2) Demographics - America, Europe, Australia, NZ
2.1) UK
In 1990, white population was 80% in London.
In 2010, white population was 60% in London.

In 1950, there were 10,000 British Pakistanis. Now there are 1.2 million British Pakistanis.

2.2) USA
Latinos have passed whites as the largest ethnic group in California in 2015.
As recently as 1970, eight out of 10 Californians were white.

The Majority of American Babies Are Now Minorities (2012) - The Census Bureau

In 2050, white population will be less than 50% in USA.
In 2100, white population will be 1/3 in USA.

In 1950, white population was about 90% in USA.
in 2014, white population is about 60% in USA

2.3) Australia

In 1970s, white population was about 90% in Australia.
In 2011, white population was about 60% in Australia.
Demography of Australia - Wikipedia
2.4) Russia
Analysis: Russia's Far East Turning Chinese.
Peter Zeihan

2.5) Germany
Germans will be a minority in Germany by 2030.
The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

Green politician Dr. v. Berg: Germans will be a minority in Germany, this is a good thing!

2.6) Canada
1870- 1970, white population was 95-98% in Canada.
In 1980, white population was 90% in Canada.
In 2010, white population was 60% in Canada..
European Canadian, - Wikipedia

In 2031, White population will be under 40% in Vancouver,
Demographics of Vancouver - Wikipedia

2.7) New Zealand
In 1961, white population was about 92% in New Zealand.
In 2006, white population was about 67% in New Zealand.
Demographics of New Zealand - Wikipedia

The theory of Multiculturalism

1) "Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews."
Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, an Austrian-Japanese politician.
Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Wikipedia
2) "Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years…. that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. …. [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive. ..Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different."
--- Yigal Ben-Nun, Israeli Writer

3) “The Messiah of Israel will only come when Christ, Europe, Christianity are totally defeated. Therefore I ask you, is this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes, this is great news!”
-- Rav David Touitou, a Jewish activist
lukeford.net/blog/?p=75773

4) "Jews play a leading role in promoting multiculturalism in Europe."
--- Barbara Lerner Spectre, a Jewish activist
5) “We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”
-- Noel Ignatiev, a Jewish professor.

Noel Ignatiev is an American author and historian. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish "whiteness".
Noel Ignatiev, Wikipedia

Chelsea Clinton using her connections to help some UK faggot

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135880/C06135880.pdf

Discussing a US agent in Egyption GID.
Mentions of Mossad.

what did they mean by this

hang deep state kikes
hang traitor mormons

top kEEEk

spooks.

What a surprise, Sessions is is on the burner and now worthless Hillary emails have been helpfully released to distract from him.

you need to click on that icon (see pic related), you'll have a pdf opened in a new tab and then copy that url

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06130765/C06130765.pdf

Wow. Its nothing

Shareblue you suck and you ruined dem party.

they blanked out nearly everything because it was 'nothing' i guess
her entire speech at AIPAC is redacted
every email about haiti is redacted
why release all these blanked out pages
"freedom of information" my ass

THIS IS BIG!!!!!!!!!

DONT LET HE SHILLS TELL YOU IT'S NOTHING

>HAITI
>BUSINESS CONNECTIONS

LOTS OF UJNREDACTED INFO
DONT LET THEM SHILL IT SLIDE IT

The emails are safe to view, we need anonpower in here!

>foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
Haiti, a nation state co-ordinated by the Clintons

Bump for justice

Paul Collier on Haiti reconstruction funding (technocratic)

>"What is needed is to pool money into a single “Haiti Fund” that can be used for development. Both the Haitian government and the international community need temporarily to vest authority, both for spending money and for the swift construction of housing, hospitals, ports and power stations, in a single entity, probably co-led by a respected Haitian and a world figure.’"

>oxfamblogs.org/fp2p/haiti-reconstruction-two-cheers-and-one-big-boo-for-paul-colliers-plan/

ALSO

Special Envoy to Haiti
>Accused of human trafficking
>Accused of corruption
>Probably in bed with Clintons re organised crime in Haiti

But really NSA, CIA, Deep State:

I'm an innocent bystander in all of this.

I affect no one.
I touch nothing.
I'm not here to change the world.
I am a part of the system, and I would never try to work against it, or work for it since I have no skills.

I am a loser. I am just another paranoid loony toon. I am nothing. Pay no attention to me, and forgive whatever transgressions against the Deep State I've made in the past.

I am no one. You don't need to worry about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_0F6v1_iy4

Fake news. This is a slide thread designed to distract you from Drumpfty's Russia ties.

bump

don't let your fear cowtow you into taking no action

What were the email issues?

We know that there were many issues with HRC servers, what about in this time period, late 2012??
Were emails being leaked out accidently, avoided, lost?

IGNORE SHILLS, THIS IS REAL

Hello, Shareblue.

Hello, Kremlin. I know it's "unpresidented" for people to call you out on Sup Forums, but you can't fool anonymous forever. We are legion, and we will NOT be slaves to Putin.

This won't work either. Nice try Shareblew.

Sorry, OP, we love Hillary now. Mr. Trump has sensibly stated that she will NOT be prosecuted. It's really for the best. We were all joking about the whole "Hillary for Prison" thing. We actually are pretty big fans!

Don't forget to stand with Israel as well, friends!

Given what we know about the Clintons and Haiti, this one's kind of interesting.

In another chain involving that article they talked about getting loads of vaccines in under the radar

USAID corruption

Money being funneled through USAID and other such institutions is almost all spunked on consultants and bureaucracy.
Millions is siphoned off the side and there is no regulation, no iversight, no accountability.
Lots of the money avoids nation states and other methods of oversight / control.

Reading the UN special envoy to Haiti report
>In 27 countries in fragile settings (including Haiti), an estimated 80 percent of all aid from bilateral and multilateral donors in 2010 bypassed national systems. In some of these countries, less than 3 percent of total aid was channeled through country systems.

Money, dressed as 'aid' is basically being laundered, funneled to dictators or non-state actors. It quickly becomes untraceable and there seems to be little impetus for anyone to oversee, look into, regulate the act.

WE NEED MORE ANONS HERE
there's 20 emails per page, x 118 pages. Not much work for us. I've looked through a few pages myself, will post whatever I find but WE NEED HELP!!

This is all tying in with CFG and SBG's work.

nah, it's just 14 pages x 20 emails + 6. The rest is from February or earlier

k thx, looks like it's just the 2.3 of us then kek

>kettle on

pic semi-related
Clintons and Nigeria form a big axis of power in Nigeria
Yes they're invoved in failed states like S.Sudan, DRC, Liberia and Somalia but also in corrupt modern states like Nigeria.
In the UK, if you ask Nigerians, they will know about human trafficking etc.
Nigeria is seen in Africa as the home of money laundering and is currently in tubulent financial waters.

Sleepy but weaponized autist waking up. Gonna have a cup of coffee then dive in.

Seems like the time frame is late 2000s, focusing on state dept actions?

Wait... just sorted by date descending... there's 2016 emails between Huma and Hillary here.

Let's fuckin' do this!

Who is Evergreen?

also jfc these people were in charge of our country?

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_9/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06135161/C06135161.pdf

US Ambassador to New Zealand is bitching about incompetence of his assistants

>Eko Atlantic City
wtf?
thecable.ng/hillary-clinton-named-in-abusive-eko-atlantic-deal
archive.is/XYfVK

oh shit, I think it's Hillary herself. See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Service_codename

Active directory is just too hard of a concept to understand.

shittttttt

Bump. Christ, the sliding and lack of interest in this is astounding.

Meanwhile Chuck Schumer is trying to rile up Sessions as a Russian agent.

Checked. The Sessions stuff is obviously a distraction from this release. Two birds with one stone; divert the public's attention and remove the AG who'll wreck their shit.

Too many r/the_donald refugees keeping stupid threads bumped.

That's very true. They use pop shit to distract. This share blue thing and who ever else really have gotten good at gumming up the works around here.

bump for truth

bump

Regime Change in Iran

HRC seemed to be limited in Iran, hampered by the language and complexity of the realpolitik in Iran.
Their plan for regime change didn't seem to work, although who was behind the ascendency of Rouhani? I know he had the religious leaders behind him once.

Evergreen is Hillary

Oh fug C06135265.pdf is full of names to check

Found something

Email to Hillary from Congresswoman Christensen
>foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

Brings up frozen funds, blocked by the US, from
>Inter-American Development Bank
who was facing accusations of corruption in 2011

>(whistleblower.org/blog/120012-corruption-inter-american-development-bank-fox-henhouse-syndrome)

Email talks doublespeak, hoping to bend HRC's ear into releasing the funds and indicating that the new "Haitian government is in better shape to handle funds".

A quick look into The Inter-America Development Bank's activity in Haiti reveals
Million dollar contracts were signed, unvetted, and approved for infrastructure. These contracts were never even started (let alone finished).
Another example of millions of dollars sloshing around (places like) Haiti with no accountability, no traceability and evidence of coverups by officials
Furthermore, the companies and institutions involved had basically NO OVERSIGHT or methods of redress. There was no possibility of real justice for those people who dared to get in the way of these groups.

>whistleblower.org/press/whistleblower-inter-american-development-bank-office-haiti-vindicated-tribunal

>a housing construction contract for an initial amount of $800,000 with subsequent renewal up to $3.5 million. The contract appeared to benefit a close friend of a high-level Haitian official.

>"The IDB spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in public money concealing corrupt conduct in this case,"

This goes to the top!

This email is about potential members of
>NATIONAL COMMISSION ON CHILDREN

yuge

praise kek, good find user

Well, I like this. Government level gibs.

DOGGONE RUSSIA DONE HACKED THE EMAILS

I CANT SEE A THING

bump

What's the point of releasing a leaked or secret document if the entire thing is redacted

was this a joke? I imagine a 45 year old black woman saying something like this unironically.

Why Chelsea uses alias?

big.
So often, the people in charge of eg/ the Child Protection and Abduction Committee will be involved in the scandal.
Just like how big food companies influence the law on food regulation, the Paedophiles influence laws and actions on children.
I read in a shitty newspaper a couple of days ago about an oil deal with Nigeria and a Dutch bank [?] being halted.
Also (soros((Amnetsy))) protesters were outside the bank.
Implicated were 2 ex-MI6 agents, one of whom was chief of "protection of child trafficking" or soemthing to that effect.
I tried to find it later in the day and no longer can find anything on the article, or incident. The waters have muddied.

The unredacted part says
>Kasit
>Wiesel
>Rothschild
>Rapoport
>Giske
>Patricof

Maybe we can link them, maybe they coincide with the date of the email, maybe another email chain pertains to this.

Even on the heavily redacted pages, there's juicy tidbits.

you too

Such gibs!
Many such cases.

Joe Rogan fan alert

>J Street
hahahahahahaha

Checked
I guess because of the FOIA, but you could also look at it to see who was communicating and when

C06135258.pdf
Document link

I wonder if we could find her actual speech at aipac that year and compare

This is why FBI user said to look into CARDS.

He meant to look into the group itself, "Child Abduction Rapid Deployment".

That's probably the public name of the finders.

(((Rothschild)))

Yeah this. I'm a NEET who plans to kill himself once my favorite manga ends. Don't even have to kill me, I'll do it for you in 5-6 years.

Pls let me live my bleak days out. I crave knowledge but I probably won't do shit with this. I don't have the will to change the world. I only temporarily care about my safety. Maybe when I decide it's time to kill myself I'll become a threat to you but that'd be at least 5 years from now. Let me live my bleak, Jew-fed existence in a false sense of peace, thanks.

can anyone search for gulen/gülen or turkey? cant browse atm

Pick up berserk and you'll live forever senpai

Lmao that kind of person should NOT use her secret personal email servers.

One the other side of the coin, I am not.

I fear no man, nor God.

My only allegiance is to the truth.

If you wish to arsenic me again, it will prove fruitless.

getting poisoned would suck

>Inter-American Development Bank

It's not that bad.

Arsenic goes through your system pretty quick.

Though, I have a unique metabolic system.

Not for a second do I believe there's nothing. Of course there's something, there was something about USAID, and USAID was finincing one of out opposition leaders

Fucking kek

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” Sessions spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said in a statement. “Last year, the senator had over 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, German and Russian ambassadors. He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign -- not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

It's literally nothing.

FOUND THE HACKER

What is the god damn obsession with Iran? I know the long end game is destabilize and control, but for what? What's the huge benefit? Are the jude really so shook by these people?

> Page 78
>"IS coming at 7:30"

You can't even wave to a Russian anymore without this kvetching.

well if Nancy Pelosi appears the article you know it's partisan bullshit

Give it 3 months if you think it's bad now.

Because it's cooooooool, man.

Really think it'll get worse? Feels like the high water mark has been reached.

> Page 40, "mangos"
> "And notice the small request Mary Beth makes on behalf of her two partners in crime"

What was the codeword "mango" again? They got some delivered from Pakistan to Chicago. Some sort of asian pizza or pasta?

link pls, Adolf-kun. See

who is isabelle?

I guess I'll post again to bump the thread. At least the shareblue awareness thread has 250+ posts.

Sorry Krzhsztof
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_8/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06134680/C06134680.pdf

They haven't even gone the route of "if you talk to a Russian you're unamerican" yet.

FOUND A LINK WITH CHEMONICS

There are lots of shell corporation names and chains of CEO/COO but if you investigate you will find things.

ShoreBank (now closed / renamed)
Had its fingers in lots of crisis country pies
Ghana, DRC, Afganhistan to name a few
The same countries that USAID and CHEMONICS were involved in.
ShoreBank's business was scraping mortgages from poverty areas, dressed up as "microfinance lending for small businesses" and such the like.
Looks like through many shells etc. they were able to extort millions from broken states that the Clintons were involved in.

the new emails show Hillary being lobbied by Jan Piercy working for ShoreBank, once described by Bill Clinton as "the most important bank in America"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShoreBank#cite_ref-29
follow the link and find it's mysteriously disappeared from the Clinton Foundation website...
(that's how you know you're onto something)

Here's an infograph / analysis / evidence of Clinton > ShoreBank > USAID collusion
>that ""they""" don't want you to see

plz save a copy and remember some details of it. for these investigations to work it takes a crowd.

So many Russian connections btw. Hillary clearly projected when she blamed Trump in that...

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-12/DOC_0C06131020/C06131020.pdf
Huh...

nice find, but there is an error on your graphic. 28th reference on wikipage is working, 29th is not. But we have archived version of the 29th ref
web.archive.org/web/20070506052752/http://www.clintonfoundation.org/legacy/071593-speech-by-president-on-community-development.htm

yuhuh, that's why we should let the shills' narrative run because it will hurt them more in the long term when the truth gets out.

plz post more russia connexions

my mistake, thanks, i have a lot of tabs going on.

Here's the interesting part of the speech, which reveals the Clintons close links with ShoreBank [[[from Chicago]]]

>Many of you with us today from Chicago's ShoreBank to North Carolina's Self-Help Credit Union to Arkansas' Elkhorn Bank -- which Mack McLarty and the First Lady served on the board of, and which I helped to raise funds for when I was in a previous position
>I helped raise funds for...
>First Lady served on the board of...
>Did you know, investing in the Clinton Foundation is cheaper than ever
>Get 10% off your tax bill for every $100,00 you invest!!!
>Rock bottom prices, Top notch children to rape and eat.

tried looking for Haitian International Holdings Limited and it exists in Panama Papers database.

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12145054

This company is a shareholder of Guo Hua Limited

Fuck off jew. Go suck some Saudi dick and be happy, don't expose us to your retardation.