SWEDEN is reintroducing conscription in the face of Russian threats

SWEDEN is reintroducing conscription in the face of Russian threats

Swedes, are you willing to die for your cucked blacked shariah country?

Source: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/sweden-reintroduce-conscription-amid-baltic-military-build-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjw1-_rghFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's better to let Russia have Sweden let them try to act manly for a bit before they get anally fucked by Russians

BUMP

I totally agree with Tyrone,at least the russian wont fuck u the coutry as bad as your own goverment

ABSOLUTELY
CHINESE

conscription isn't really a good way to get a strong military

Would you die for modern Sweden?

This, it's time to just give sweden to the Russians

There's like 3 threads on this. Check the catalog, Ping Pong.

As a """"neutral"""" nation in the upcoming Swedish-Russian war I will gladly hunt down any Swedish refugees and hand them over to the New Soviet government.

>you lived through the era when the nobility tried to import and purchase mercenary armies to subdue and replace the people, and they don't know it yet but it failed really horribly for them

I would die for the Swedish people, not the government. I see military service more like a way to get education and exercise and still getting paid for it (some)

10 years in prison for accessing the west internet
t. Chinese cop

>Swedish-Russian
Is it just a meme?

How long would take for sweden to surrender if they ever got in a war with Russia?1 week?

Russians will just send their chechen divisions and sweds wouldn't be allowed to shoot at muslims.

If I was a Swede getting conscripted I'd probably start firing into the backs of my comrades or take a gun and ammo and start killing shitskins.

probably yeah

See here

Kek

I will protect my family and home with claws, fuck the rest of the country, they are all idiots.

My only question is if this extends to refugees or not. I almost thing they would be exempt due to pussy-foot notions of them "already had enough suffering. I wish there was conscription here in the USA

Sweden has been afraid of Russian invasion for the last 100 years at least. During the cold war, this was a constant element of fear in everyday life. Sweden has a higher number of bomb shelters per person than any other country. I have access to a bomb shelter just 50 meters away or so, and this is the case for almost all Swedes. Most bomb shelters are today used as storage facilities.

Thats actually a really good idea,bong.

Theyre going to conscript all the fucking white males and send them to war so only niggers fuck their women

I can read the NWO like an open book

lul. so you'll die for the people that chose your current government, but not for the government itself.
what is this 5D cuck chess you are playing?

they probably would not pass the intelligence/psychological evaluations

Tfw this happens and Sweden bans the government from publishing any stories on it.

>^

Like they wouldn't let in 30 year old men who say they're 12 years old?

so are they going to conscript migrants? or is this just a plot to get their women even more BLACKED?

I'd die if that meant that my people will survive, yes. Doesn't mean I feel any allegiance to the government.

It's about time you cucks learn to defend your country.

Welcome back, Sweden.

Hey Sven,whats the oods on a swede get fed up with all of this and pulls a Breivik?

They'd think you're literally the Alt-Right with that flag and open fire on you Khan.

The military isn't composed of bleeding-heart SJWs with a degree in socionomy though. Well, at least that's true the closer you get to the ground. All the soldiers I know are extremely edgy nationalists

Fuckdamnit based Swede, hope there are still plenty like you

You dont even share a border.

pretty low, as I said they do evaluate people

pakkaruotsi

That's always the case, the ones pulling their leash are the bureaucrats who will fuck them, make them do diversity and transgender awareness walks and send them to die fighting white people. We only just now got men back in control of our military.

have fun dying for your women who voted to import millions of shitskins. have fun dying for the shitskins while they replace you with shitskin rapebabies

isnt it like 40 000 conscripts a year?

yeah, this will totally make Putin change his mind

So only the native white male population could possibly die? So that means the refugees would stay at home and continue breeding.

4000 actually

>Swedes, are you willing to die for your cucked blacked shariah country?
No but I'm willing to die killing r*ssians.

Next, what about our ebin bros? I read they consider cooperation with the fins extremely important to this

Didn't take this thought into account, holy shit this is a genius plan for the Swedish government and EU who want to exterminate the natives.
wew Sweden

Wasn't Breivik evaluated? He was in the military wasn't he?

whahahahahahahha

based sweden

Well I personally like Swedish as a language so pakkoruotsi does not bother me at all.

Finland loves swastikas

>SWEDEN is reintroducing conscription in the face of Russian threats

No Turkey, Sweden is introducing conscription to get their young white males out of the cities and inna woods away from all the womyns, so they can stop oppressing them, and so they cannot be racist to the niggers

that way the women can have fikki fikki with Jamals all day long, and nobody can shame them!

More like BMP

don't think he was actually

if someone like him applied to the military here they would probably turn him down seeing that he was a vain psycho who lived with his mother

Had plenty of probs with a single fin for a while you filthy, untrained, mongol

>russian sends chechens
>sweden welcomes them with open arms
>gives them all housing and welfare
>the chechens are also given swedish passports
>they are now part of the swedish army
>they are send back to Russia, to raze Moscow

sweden playing the long con

So many people are salty because you're finally waking up to the Russian menace. Maneuver into Gotland and now this well thought out measure.
Wish we all could be as blatant with our show of force.

Hey Svens,would you rather have your women raped by muzzles or by slavs?

they're all 12.

Checked

It's the same thing that's happened before, just with weaker men staying at home rather than a replacement population, also checked.

He loved with his mother? I didn't know that.

Ofc i would die to maintain this superior system.

I would even act as human shield to protect our newfound friends from getting any damage from hostile intruders

Our feemales will Also keep them happy by offering a warm body When the cold strikes our glorious new swedes.

Shariah is nothing if you compare it to russian occupation. Every country who have borders with russia knows that.

>He loved with his mother?

he was a supreme neetlord who played WoW well into his twenties

>in the face of Russian threats

>Swedes, are you willing to die for your cucked blacked shariah country?

No, but I might join the military to get some training. Then, when there is war, I will use the chaos for my own benefit like IS and take a chance to establish a Swedish Reich when the central government is weakened.

It will be hillarous to see inner city faggots trying to becoming soldiers though.

ok

You think the Russians will be better newfound friends? Just ask Estonians or check out Katynin woods.
If you keep getting cucked by your own regime, you can never win.

You know even if in the long run if mongol invaded, they take everything,and USSRII is born, fuck it. One of the most left european countries is willing to tell a bear to its face to fuck off. Sweden you guys keep its up and just throw some indoctrinated refugees in too

yeah, russian tzar was so bad towards finns, amirite?

Why are they posting this, it's been known for at least 3 years. Are the Chinese worried Sweden will take over the world or something?

>Sweden arms it's terrorist neuswedes
>Russia remembers Grozny, Beslan and the Moscow theatre hostages
>sends in Speznaz to take out Sweden
Well done Sven!

So will Sweden draft women, as per equality rules?
I wouldn't mind going to war with sweden womynz. Door to door pussy delivery.

The swedish army actually had balls back in the 50's-90's. For 40years or so we fortified our whole eastern coast with cannons and minefields.

The tactic that was to be used if the russians did attack was to send our whole airforce(4th strongest in the world back then) in a suicide run against russian airforce and hopefully by enough time for the fleet we had to get into action and suicide our fleet to buy time for the coastal defences to ready up and when the russians reached to coast and breached it they would be met by fierce artillery fire and commandos who guarded the coast.

Hopefully this would buy time for the rest of the army of around 800.000 men who would then go into a fierce guerilla war against the russians.
If you thought vietnam dug themselves into the ground and tunneled their whole country you have no idea what the swedish army spent its resources on. 40 years we spent on blowing deep into granite rock and housed most of our navy and armored vehicles in mountains and 1 years worth of supply for our entire army and civillians in underground bunkers.

The army command back then was pretty fucking serious

oh, I forgot

MORNINGS TO EVERY SWEDE! :--D

youtube.com/watch?v=vjw1-_rghFw

The draft was only paused since 2010

how do they decide which people get conscripted? it seems it's only a small number of people. and it's only for gen z right?

this summer ~13000 youths - both men and women - born 1999 and 2000 to be called in. after physical and psychological tests around 4000 will be selected for conscription.

When I was selected for conscription I had a nurse handle my testicles (to check if I am a man) and look up my butt (I was told to find out if I am gay? not sure how that works).

Do women get sexually assaulted during medical checkup for the army as well?

Is everything from this defence system ruined today?

So you honestly believe Putin is continuing the tzar lineage? And are you somehow omitting the parts when your bois exterminated the Finnic peoples of Ural and Karelia? Or do they still teach you that was all done by Lenin?

>The swedish army actually had balls back in the 50's-90's.
more like they were scared shitless of russia

>~13000 youths - both men and women - born 1999 and 2000 to be called in

signing up right now

No, probably not.

nobody exterminated finns, northern russians tend to look like finns - they are their descendants

finns were just outbred by slavs from the Kiev steppes

or you mean Yermak's conquest?

So... the left wing wants an army of gay muslim feminists to defeat Russia?

Neat

Yes I'm going in voluntarily in 2 months. Just heard about this this morning

Hell seger!

Just outbred? You mean like the Mongols did with you after the first golden horde?

nah, mongols just killed everybody and left pyramids of skulls behind them, nothing sexual

>Swedish indoctrinated nu-males
>combat effective
good one

I mean you do 'member Novgorod? The state that wasn't tainted by mongols?

Jealous?

>nigger mountain

yes I know it

and I know that finns were a majority for a long time there, they were even listed first before slavs in the poems of inviting the Rus

Can someone post the comic when German soldiers are sent of to war while sandniggers laugh at them and drink coffee in German restaurants garden.

Muslim here, i served in the swedish army

Scored a 8 on the IQ test, 7 on psychologial evaluations and 7 on command/officer thing

to pass the test you have to score a 4 on all physiclal, health etc. and max score is 9 in sweden

Gee what are the odds that out of the 15 Swedes on Sup Forums right now one of them is an outspoken muslim?

>""pass""

If you get a 4 on basically anything, you can only apply to hemvärnet

Oh yeah i left army because it was getting way to Political correct and cucked

1. Women can't be soldiers, can't do anything right

2. Officers can't be harsh on anyone anymore because muh feels

3. Young officers that think they know everything and haven't seen any real combat

7/10 experience overall

I only have a Finnish version

>swecucks worried about russia when half their country is a no-go zone filled with niggers

You do realize they don't give you the granulated test results, just what they think you needed to hear at that moment.

Battlefield =/= real life you faggots
you can only shittalk over internet