US-RU Relations & "Muh Russia"

Why the fuck cant we just be friends? This is really making me sad, I love Russians

Russophobes need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qrwlk7_GF9g
rt.com/news/215963-poklonskaya-terrorist-attempts-crimea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin x Dubya fishing

Putin x Dubya riding in Dubya's pickup truck

>Why the fuck cant we just be friends?

Because Geopolitics.

aka jews

>We look like complete jackasses don't we?
>дa! Dubya :)

I think this is larger than just the jews. No doubt they are involved though

How could you possibly hate this cute smile?

I just want a cute slav waifu

>they don't want you to have a mummy

>mummy's blue eyes

Listen to some of the things Nikolai Starikov says about US foreign policy and its relationship with Russia. He hits the nail pretty much on the head.
The US has a symbiotic relationship with the (((IMF))) that allows it to hold hegemony over all the world through the dollar reserve and petrodollar. They in turn maintain the system through suppressing any competition. They use methods originally used by the UK to do this as well as funding color revolutions. The original precedent for this was when the Anglo founded Pakistan after they were forced out of India. They then supported Islamic terrorism there to weaken India so they can never overtake the anglosphere. Pakistan is an "anit-India". They do the same with the ME. Now they're doing the same with Ukraine to create "anti-Russia". The resulting conflicts cost many lives and resources on both sides to weaken the country they do this to. Eventually their goal would be to weaken Russia like this to get rid of the current government and then to push a war between Russia and China (one that there is much reason to have but doesn't happen because both are aware of the need to fight the US). This is also what the Anglo did to Hitler and Stalin btw. Because Hitler was a threat to (((them)), but so was Stalin in a roundabout way because he was creating his own variant of the IMF. And the IMF makes trillions.
Putin is aware of all this and is out to push back against the system and prevent any coups and he has been very successful at this. In fact he used the same strategy in Ukraine to create an anti-anti-Russia in the form of DPR and LPR to hold Ukraine down the same way.
Essentially there can never be peace between the Anglosphere and the rest of the world because the Anglo always seeks to subjugate and destroy all others and blame them for it.

Good morning, mummyposter

We're all mummyposters, aren't we?

What's the deal with mummy?
She's overrated as fuck, honestly i would give her a 7 at best.
Is it about her as a person? Is she based?

Extremely based - hard as fuck as a prosecutor, now has a seat on the state duma. Mummy has 1 kid

Been beaten by bad guys, had bomb sent to her office, etc.

>larger than the jews
jews are the final boss, nothing is larger.

Because we were at war with them at some point in history. I guess we shouldn't be having relations with Japan or Germany either by that logic though

>been beaten by bad guys
wat
>had bomb sent to her office
WAT

Fug.
She's Ukranian right?
What did she do to deserve a fucking bomb?

You wanna be friends with a gang of thieves?
youtu.be/qrwlk7_GF9g

She was a prosecutor, she locks up bad guys.

rt.com/news/215963-poklonskaya-terrorist-attempts-crimea/

She is pro russia

We have no problem being friends with Romanian PSD (literally tried to decriminalize corruption)

It's in the geostrategic interests of the United States to balkanize Russia as soon as possible
We tried to do it during the 90s but it didn't work like we thought it would

Well good luck then.

She is supreme overlord of the people's republic of Crimea.

We can't "Be Friends" because in Russia's opinion we would need to drop out pants,lube up and bend over to appease them.

I know right? I don't hate Russia. I kind of like Russia.

re: beating

After investigations into gang activities, Poklonskaya suffered an attack in 2009 in the stairwell of her home in Yalta. As a result of the injuries, she suffered partial facial paralysis.

>says the anglo
Good goyim. It's totally those Russians oppressing you as your greatest allies make you fund terrorism and coups all over the world out of your tax dollars. After all look at how close they put their country to your military bases!

Any fellow burgers talked to any Russian immigrants? They're pretty cool people, my best friend since childhood was born and lived in Russia for 4 or so years.

Dated one, she was the best - talented, extremely smart, beautiful and sweet.

She just recently got naturalized : )

There's a real solid reason why their families have left Russia.

We need more of this. We cant let the demonization of Russia affect our cooperation in space.

It is larger than the jews. Think about it. Russian people (at least the eastern Russians) are a white, up and coming people who have a nation that can exist independently. American people are majority white and the same. If the two were to come together, America and Russia would become full on bastions of the white race. Without this cooperation though the ties are severed and exposed to the immigrants.

>I just want a cute slav waifu

Desperate loser much? If you can't pull pussy in the US, you are defective.

Together we would be bad ass

Thieves breed a good economy.

Just look at the jews.

Just looked at the Moscow forecast and I can't be mad at anyone who has to live in that.

Welp...I'm sure that was one of the more humiliating days of Vlad's life.

Too much degeneracy with western women. Have had a relationship with a Russian immigrant in the US, was great.

Who the fuck are these people? I keep seeing them posted everywhere. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>Thieves breed a good economy.
Haha oh wow. Just look at russia.

cйфййкйкдлкфлcлк cдoфcфиocклдклфлкcдyфлcкдйфcлфкcлфйcдлфйc

We can be friends now, but ever since the end of WW1 until the Berlin wall came down Russia was pretty faggoty.

Ю yoт м8

#lovenothate

Yeah, that's pretty much what the US does. Stop complaining, and help make America Great Again!

Actually russians share the same santiment

>#LoveTrumpsHate
>Unless it's the Russians, I hate them

Because ultimately, the Russians are more of a threat than anything else.

Remember, the current Russian interference in our nations politics is just Putin's revenge for Reagan causing the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Their government is also run by a bunch of kleptocrats, with a former KGB agent as it's head of state. These people are tricky and scary and we should keep them at a distance.

I just wanna travel the universe with our Russian brothers. Go to distant planets, get drunk off vodka, and shoot at random space rocks. That really too much to ask for?

Space buddies you say?

Fuck yeah!

That looked like a good time hookers and blow

Moonshine on Dubya's ranch in Texas after some good BBQ most likely

And. Shootin sheittt

Hell maybe even wearing ponchos as a goof

Usa - Russia Alliance??
OYY VEYY

Brother who underwent several plastic surgeries, have their own science show (which is critiziced by the science community for talking bs). There is a conspirancy theory about them. Search for the "bogpill"

*brothers

Burn the coal, pay the toll. -Putin

I bet putin is glad we got rid of that nigger. He can speak German but I dont think hes fluent in Ebonics.

Any tension is a meme because the Deep State are terrified by the prospect of a strong US-Russian alliance.

Don't fall for it.

We WILL. Let me give you a quick rundown.

The Bering Strait will be the largest shipping route by sea once the ice in the arctic ocean melts.
Equator and tropic of cancer/Capricorn will become scorched earth / drought ridden and unlivable.
North and South pole will be the final frontier and temperate paradises.

MOVE TO ALASKA NOW.
Already all white, gun loving republicans.
Land and freedom await us.

Pic related, biggest Russian/American sphere of influence in the future.

We are going to be the gateway to the Arctic.

I'm all in for friendship with Russia. Putin, not so much.

Trumps wall is needed once these southern countries start to collapse.
We have nothing but vast resources and potential to our north.

Move to Alaska NOW.

I don't know -- both we and the Russians seemed to accomplish more when we were competing than we have while cooperating.

>Remember, the current Russian interference in our nations politics is just Putin's revenge for Reagan causing the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Here's your (You)

Yes. YES. FUUUUUUUSIOOOOON

*searches for vacation packages to Crimea*

How old are you, 15?
Peace was never an option.

Germans

Because of the Semites.

Dubya and Putin's bromance was the best

Imagine a Natalia - Melania/Ivanka - Marion Le Pen friendship

i bet you're a little older than 15 aren't you grandpa?

russia a shit

russians a shit

that is all

>flag

Imagine, together with Russia you could, literally, rule the entire world. If someone says no just invade them to make Amerissia larger.

Why it has ALWAYS to be us?

Between Germany & Russia, with US army now. We should have a border with China to make it even more interesting.

Because the moneychangers AKA kikes infesting the West have made that impossible.