What a cunt

>"Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment," the Daily Mail reports.

dailywire.com/news/14018/heres-real-reason-obama-didnt-leave-washington-and-joseph-curl

>Weirdly, Valerie Jarrett, his longtime friend on confidante who goes everywhere he goes, has moved into the house.

Try going on a diet XD

Obama sucks desu

Well what choice does he have?

The rednecks were right about him all alone. The truth will seep out eventually if they can't get another pizzastate operative in the Oval Office.

Even out of office, Obama continues to show how much he hates America. I hope that treasonous POS burns in hell.

Well im sure Obama means well. Hes just trying to overthrow a democratically elected president using sedition and high level shadowry contacts.

Guys I saw a pic of his family smiling on Facebook, all my "friends" liked it. Not like he destabilised the middle east in a way that the neo-cons could've only dreamt about.

onigger is a limp dick jew proxy

At this point the nigger needs to be strung up for treason.

It's the media's fault. Most normies don't have time or energy to look into stuff. They rely on the media to tell them the news. The problem is our media is no longer a source of news. They are operatives for the globalists pushing their agenda with propaganda. Fortunately more and more people are starting to see the media for what they are. But it needs to continue. That is how We The People fight this war against the globalists elite. Spread information. Spread the truth.

Jarrett is one of his wives and always has been. Hes a damn muslim. Always was. Fucking liberal faggots ruining our country. I hope you all die from AIDs.

Power Hungry Nigger

If he couldnt bring down America from inside whats he going to do on the outside.

>Obama sucks desu

pray to kek that he be destroyed,

when you jerk off, pray he dies right when you come

ask mars to destroy this criminal, demand that jupiter bring you a just king

He's going to be the public face to the movement--watch. And we need to neutralize him, meme the hell out of him as a weak, lame duck no one wants. Someone who has no power like a little kid with a toy gun and a Mr. Microphone. We need to humiliate him, make him look like a ridiculous comparison to Trump--he thinks he is so 'wanted' because fake polls said so as he was exiting. But every uptick in Trump's favorability rating is a downtick in support for Obama because they are completely mutually exclusive. The redpill only goes one way.

Bump

Well. Trump is POTUS so we've done what we could guys.

The fight isn't anywhere near over though.

He disgusts me. The damage he's done to our country is incredible. But you are right, Trump's popularity is tied to Obama's unfavorably. America woke up and said FUCK YOU Obama. The only reason Trump is President is because America hated Obama and his anti-American policies.

Where were you grandpa, during the Second Great Meme War?

So nobody is talking about how his lover just moved in with them.

Barry was raised in Indonesia
Valery was raised in Iran

The Muslim infestation starts here

We need to drag him into the light. We need to start making it CLEAR that all of this--this Russian narrative, violent protests, ShareBlue, are all a part of this coup, led by Obama/Soros/ and yes, Hillary--and that it's treason. We need to get him out of the shadows and make the normies aware Obama is behind this, that it is utterly wrong for a former president to engage in this way, and that these are planned attacks against our republic.

Based Patriot. God Bless him

Yeah I was here fag. It's time to meme up again.

Why can't Trump just evict them?
The white house is Trumps house now!

kek has spoken, these people need to go, pray to mars that these wicked traitors be brought to justice, pray to jupiter that the seat of the king be just and mighty

This.

He is the enemy of the American people and must be exposed as such.

The problem is, is that literally the entire establishment/MSM is against Trump and are doing everything they can to conceal themselves while painting Trump as Hitler daily.

It's hard to fight a war when you've got no one with power on your side. They're so fucking dug in like ticks it's incredible.

Trump is making it easy

But we are grassroots. We have strength in numbers. All we can do is continue to educate the masses. Redpill one person a day. The truth is on our side.

>The media is no longer relevant, it's just for senile old people. Alt media is where it's at

>the normies (90% of any population) get all their news from the media wah wah

What.

When will people understand that to impeach the president he needs to commit high treason or a similar crime? Not only that, the impeachment need to go through either the Senate or House of representatives, which republicans control both.

You can't just impeach Trump because he has friends in Russia or whatever. Having connections is not treason.

Consorting with the enemy of your nation for any reason is treason br

>25th amendment

Which nations are our enemies you stupid liberal goofball?

Everyone in fucking Russia?

You're so stupid. Just obviously dumb

The same thing he did to the middle east, arm and facilitate "moderate rebels" aka terrorists.

details pls

Russia is the enemy of the american people they are the enemy of nations under nato and the prospect of a libertarian society. Consorting with them is treason under any circumstance

VJ is the mother to his children. His gay ass and tranny Michelle can't have kids

Obama is the enemy of the American people

>here's the real reason Obama hasn't gotten out of politics

...because Obamacare is the only positive part of his legacy. When Trump dismantles it, people will only remember Obama as the nigger that caused white America to finally pull it's head out of its ass and vote for their own interests again. He's desperately trying to find another positive thing he can hang his hat on, and using deep stage kikery to overthrow a democratically elected executive is his best shot because to morally bankrupt Democrats that would practically make him Mahatma Ghandi

You stupid retard.

You're cracked up. You got undereducated and oversold on yourself.

You think your opinion and what you have to say MATTERS but it does not.

It's not treasonous to know people in Russia. It's not treasonous to work with them or date them or exchange goods or services.

You're pathetically stupid in that you actually think you have it right.

Seriously this is American public education and liberal indoctrination hard a work.

Right here, this waste of oxygen and bandwidth us the root of our downfall.

Smug chirping little retards are our future

I wonder if Obama feels any guilt for what he has done. Probably not towards the arabs he slaughtered, the journalists he had imprisoned, the American citizens he had murdered, but maybe towards the black community.

Do you think maybe, just maybe, somewhere down the line he'll see yet another news report detailing how an entire community of blacks came together to burn down their own businesses because a serial felon was gunned down while performing an armed robbery, he'll see the complete lack of humanity in their eyes as they shriek about killing cops and Black Lives Matter, regurgitating the lies he fed them, and feel some remorse about turning back the clock on race relations to a place not seen since Jim Crow?

I really hope he does, the Democrats may have spent decades eradicating the black family unit, but Obama managed to destroy black identity to the point it will literally never recover. The first black president, a man who could have used his position to tell young blacks across the western world that they could truly do anything if they pushed themselves and accepted personal responsibility, instead chose to glorify thugs, criminals and rappers. Instead of telling them they could be anything he reiterated the mantra that all they can ever be is black.

I'm disgusted by Obama more than I am by almost any other person on earth, because greed and callousness are elements of human nature, but to completely betray your own people? That takes something else.

Is selling them uranium after a donation to your foundation is treason?

Well said. He could have been a leader to the black community. A beacon of hope. Stop blaming others for your own problems. You are not held back by the color of your skin. Look at me, I'm a black man who became leader of the free world. That's what he would have done if he really cared about America, if he wanted to unite our country.

Instead he created more division than this country has seen in decades. Because that is the globalist plan. Chaos and anarchy. He was a President for the globalist elites, not for the American people.

fake news

If that's the case, Hillary would've been imprisoned now

>He did literally implement a shadow court system to circumvent democracy and the rule of law.

>mfw the greatest threat to america that Obama told trump was Obama.

MEME WAR II: Barack's Revenge

well doubling the national debt, in 8 years.

think about that. from 8 trillion that took 200 years, and in 8 years he put on another 8 trillion.

UHH YA...he was trying to destroy america.

i mean, holy fuck. No one saw this?

Just point out that his appointees were run by wall street and that he is a sell out to banks and corporations. While ignoring progressives. Democrats will split under the corporate moderates and progressives. Lets wait for the progressives to lose the 2018 primaries against the normal democrats and then meme a protest abstention by progressives

And what benefit did we gain from such financial debt? Guys can use the ladies room?

>The rednecks were right about him all along

Yep. They were.

Jews are going to help him every step of the way.

I sure hope Trump doesnt puss out and he and Sessions start locking all this Communist trash up.

you again?

actually when you ammortize the intrest he tripled the debt. I mean if you figure out the dollar amount over time that we will eventually be paying.

won't have to work hard or long on it

HANG HIM FOR TREASON GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE