prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrumpcurse.wordpress.com/
march4trump.org/www.march4trump.com/local-marches/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b40mZVnQCTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoo~~

Drumpf

are Trump and friendly water filter salesman actually good friends?

AG Sessions should clarify his testimony and recuse himself

Awoo~

AWOOOOOVEMENT!

Say something nice about my wife and daughter!

Aroo

This is my very first awo and I've been here 2 years

Post your awo collection

Awo

>Looks like you lost again, Joe.

tick tock...

Awoo~

Fuck off, Jason

Hello /ptg/

Some of you know already about this project:

thetrumpcurse.wordpress.com/

The goal is to put together the collage (pic related) into a normie-browsable way, while giving an introductory explanation for each curse.

Changelog:
> Links from now are now archived using archive.is

Thing is that I can't put 1 or 2 hours a day, tops, and also that I am not a native english speaker and therefore the writing quality and eloquency aren't as good as I think this idea deserves. So I thought of crowdsourcing this effort to the hivemind that is Sup Forums.

I know you autists with a lot of time in your hands can do much good for this cause, and like the new /PIAR/ (Politically Incorrect Archive) that some user created, this project will archive keks for a long long time, for everyone to see.

I ask you Sup Forums, who would like to be granted access as a "Contributor"? This means that you may write and edit posts but have no publishing or uploading capability until they are confirmed.

Those of you interested, please shoot me an email at thetrumpcurse(at)protonmail.com. I know this can be done quickly enough with some additional manpower.

Pic related is the current progress.

Let me know if any of you are interested in helping in this task.

What does "recuse" mean?

Bestu vinir

THAT JEWISH MORMON FAGGOT

>(((Schindler)))
Sigh.

Yes

Trump actually regularly talks to Roger Stone, if you believe him

haha it is fun to make fun of someone because of their skin color

This is a one off bread. I'm not baking again.

>this Jew again

Daily reminder Obama's DOJ was secretly funding Soros-backed extremist groups with millions of dollars of cash.

Obama is also behind the Russia "leaks"

>awo
It's ok, a lot of people fuck up their first time

quit

to resign?

Schindler is a german name

He's the german who resuced jews

hey HEY user

buy some of my products wont you? oh no these will protect you from those dirty je- uh.. globalists.

buy my filters and be a good "freedom" goy

Your daughter is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal.

>Evan McMullin Retweeted

Im wih the party of KKK now
Day of the rope for you nigger is coming soon.

Stop with the anime spam already

the other titty monster dragon is better

Is Schindler planning to show his dick to them if that happens?

Versuchs doch mal!

Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

Hed take himself out of an investigation

Make me

I bake another inadvertently.

Recycle it later, keep bumped

Yes
This kills the globalist

BAKER IS AWOL

I REPEAT, BAKER IS AWOL

HAPPENING

That's an old awoo, but it's not Awoo Prime. I have her, but if posted, her value will decrease.

Say that again...

>If Trump doesn't pick only candidates that are neocons or Jew-approved, then he is a Russian agent

It means he's supposed to appoint a special prosecuter, you retards. Except we still don't know for what exactly since we have yet to see ANY kind of actual wrong doing regarding any Russia bullshit

Anyone have pic related? The anniversary of the nigger's death was almost a week ago, but it's not too late. I'm gonna have another one now

Devos is next. The Kikes won't give up common core without a fight

THICC

done with joe for today
nothing but russia russia russia

literal manifestation of political autism

Holy fug. M-moar?

>Listening to this on F&F and my name is Ronald

I told you fellas they'd go for Sessions next after Flynn was forced out. We need to circle the wagon.

Nah, I can bake a few from now.

There is one to recycle :

From that one I'll wait until 320 to see If someone else wanna bake otherwise I bake next.

Nothing they can do now

Common core is fucked

The joke was one of Sup Forums's best, but that cocktail is an abomination

t. someone who has tried it

Did you try not selling out to Russia?

> Full list of places that Sessions is going:

Step away from anything involving the Russian investigation(s) that are ongoing.

he's right

Joe honestly looks like he's trying to bait in that webm. Get some of the old black folk rowdy.

skal rétt vona það
i wonder if he took up his whole anti-globalism shtick from watching Alex Jones' stuff

>Betsy DeVos once read a book that was also published in Russia!!!!!!

When Sessions is in "secret meetings" with whomever, is this another deep state leak exposing itself. Notice how much power consolidation happened during and after the Flynn leaks. Isn't this just another power consolidation by the President?

Was he involved at all?

This is that deep state douche

The deep state will be crushed under the iron heel of righteousness and a beautiful morning will dawn in America

No.

Remember some of the blm highway blockades? There were DOJ agents in the crowd delaying the police from intervening.

>Betsy DeVos's brother has had men in his organisation killed by Russian weapons in several countries!

He is Russia

Based Portubro (possibly the copycat). Thanks m8.

Egg McMuffin is right in one thing: 24 hours is the longest the media and the democrats will wait until moving on to the next target. By Saturday they will have dropped this fake controversy and have moved on.

Both Sessions and TRex are busy cleaning up their respective departments. As soon as they are left with a clean loyal house it's attack time.

Democrats are taking advantage of that to probe for weaknesses.

>Joseph Monteleone Jr.
How many times will this man die and reanimate his corpse simply to fondle underage girls?

So >Do literally nothing, but do it loudly so we can see!

Why are Republican lawmakers so in love with the idea of health savings accounts?

>Senator has perfectly normal meetings with Russian ambassador
>HURRR RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION HILLARY SHOULD BE PRESIDENT FUCK AMERICA YOU DUMB IDIOTS VOTE HILLARY

I'm so tired of this "MUH RUSSIA" meme

The entire "RUSSIA!!!!" hysteria is a smokescreen put up by Democrats to delay investigations into their corruption, their funding of terrorists, their funding of domestic terrorists, their taking of bribes from foreign governments, and their direct involvement in global pedophile cartels.

Which one is which?

So I heard on my local radio a week or 2 ago about some pro-Trump rally at Independence Mall in PA. Now I'm searching around and I can't find anything about it. It was supposed to be this Saturday.

Anyone got any info. I only see this "march 4 trump" site and it's only got a march in Erie, PA

R E C U S E

Unless the copycat also saved my old OC it's really me.

I can produce these OC on demand too. All it's needed is the data source and an undistinguishable version of these charts with new data can be produced.

>Joseph L Monteleone, Jr

> Party affiliation (Last Vote): Democrat

>you can see the butt from the front
superb character design

This user will be killed soon, you've been put on a list.

Nice digits

Will this be the new

> D I S A V O W

So he should do nothing, but do it loudly?

Involved in what? The whole Russia thing is a farce. The question he was asked was this:

"CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

To which he responded:

Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

Basically asked if he talked to the Russians about "Pissgate", to which he answered no. Washington Post and other outlets are taking his comments out of context - trying to make it appear as if he was claiming he didn't talk to any Russians, where in fact he met with an Ambassador during the course of his Senate duties.

Trump is aware he has to back Sessions up right? I mean, if Trump throws hm under the bus they'll just 'muh Russia' everyone in his cabinet

I think this joe would be more suited.

Would you prefer the Emirati?

march4trump.org/www.march4trump.com/local-marches/index.html

ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA - 12:00 PM EST
Perry Square
536 State Street
Erie, Pennsylvania 16501

Roger stone used to be his campaign manager, why would he not talk to him? IIRC, stone didn't start doing Infowars regularly until after his work on trump campaign

>muh Russia
>muh taxes
>Trump went bankrupt
>Trump was in debt
>Russians gave him money to bail him out
>He became the president as payback (???)
>Russia does this because they want to destabilize democracies

Rewatching the whole congressional speech again but this time with this youtube.com/watch?v=b40mZVnQCTs playing in the background. BIG TINGLES