>muh Stefan Molyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F3jOa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

faggot

This is a good post.

t. weak mind

You're exactly right op and was thinking about this just a few days ago. Nu Sup Forums is obsessed with e celebs and their fake drama, and when they do talk about ideas/events they just parrot something they heard one of them say

>he said as he was discussing people(minds)

This so much. I'd love if Sup Forums would stop sucking dicks and start discussing actual politics. Sweden wasn't gay today.

This is now a Meme Thread, Fuck Sweden

But all those people except Pewdiepie represent an idea and we discuss their ideas. It's not the same as discussing fucking Beyonce.

>muh Socrates

>Muh socrates

Oh the ironing

Good point, i hate e-celebs now

>forgets how to use green text
>baits with calling people nu/pol/
>weak ass thesis
1/10 for response

Shit quote. Socrates himself did all 3, just like every other human on the planet. Fucking hypocrite.

Muh Socrates

Except that these people represent and discuss ideas.
I swear sometimes I just feel like sweden and germany deserve what's coming their way.
Fucking cucks, you soon won't discuss anything becuase it's against shariah law.

i never gave a shit about any e-celebs.

>implying it isn't the retards on the left who go on and on about Trump being a dick instead of what he's going to do that this quote applies to

swedecuck shill thread

>1 Post by this ID
>2 Post by this ID

Looks like we found ShareBlue testing the waters this morning.
Good morning, ShareBlue. What's on the agenda today?

Do not forget the jews:

Zimmerman

and

Shkreli

These people can't help but say basically the same thing. Sweden is right and this is just more proof of how stupid our election migrants are

>>forgets how to use green text

What exactly was I trying to green text you dumb faggot?

Its true that's why Liberals are obsessed with Trump without seeing he's Just a figurehead of a new worldwide uprising.

What if you discuss all three? Shit fucking post

What if you talk about all three?

>tfw too intelligent for your snark

>t.fgt
>calls people fgt
>uses the lowest quality bait
>doesn't use images on Russian Hacker Convention Board
m8. you have already failed.
It's time for you to go back to Redddit.
You're training isn't complete, you're not ready for us.

>muh Socrates
>muh Hitler
I can be lazy too OP.

Talking about their drama is talking about them, which is what mainly goes on e celeb threads. That, or some repeated meme for the ten thousandth time or if one of them is cucked or not or if Lauren southern is hot.

>He who is content with least is richest for content is the wealth of nature.

Sockmyballs was a faggot
Weak men discuss ideas because they can not take action.

Avarage men discuss events.

Strong men discuss their fellow man as it is people who shape the world.

Checked, also, Sup Forums discusses ideas on a daily bases.
And
>implying Sup Forums is one person

Why are you discussing people? That's pretty weak minded of you OP.

>>forgets how to use green text

What was I trying to green text in this

that quote just feeds my ego

Share some of that money, ShariaBlue, and I'll teach you how to 4chans

this is false. discussing people means discussing a specific person. his statement is about an idea, a concept.

The second two define the first by embodying it.
So you're only half right.

>>>forgets how to use green text

For the third time, what was I trying to green text in this

>stop talking about people

Why?

>because a person said so

rlalelly maek u think

t. a swede that has been swallowed by depression after the realizing that his country is destroyed because of cucks like him so he has to resort to attacking people that actually defend their homelands

the realization*

>bank account doesn't have $.05 deposited in it
Sharia, you're missing something.

>>>>forgets how to use green text

What was I trying to green text in this

socrates died in the fucking gutter

Hm. Seems like i fall somewhere between strong and average mind as i hate discussing about people especially if it is shittalking about them.

>Be called out in criticizing people instead of ideas
>Immediately proceed to criticize the man who said the quote instead of the quote itself
The irony indeed.

Oh god the artifacts on this image trigger me so.

Are you retarded? It's ideas which drive men to create events. It's always the idea first in whatever form it takes in the mind, action second.

this is the thread shills want to slide with this crap

Can someone make one of those progressive-intelligence memes with "People, Events, Ideas, Methods of thought abstraction"?

>artificially inflating own post with (you)s
>doesn't deposit $.05 into user's account of tuition.
>wants to learn how to 4chans so he can shill for David Brock and the Lost Party of Losers™
(you)

>makes topic about people
What do you do when there are no longer any new ideas?

>his statement is about an idea, a concept.

...of people...

Here's an idea

white ethnostate

I'm just curious why you thought any of it needed to be.

So for the fifth time
>>>>>forgets how to use green text

What was I trying to greentext here

all ideas come from people, you utter moron

>a leaf
>doing the lords work
ShareBlue getting called out boys.

Sup Forums is obsessed with people, not ideas. Everyone on Sup Forums is a Canadian. The ones without Canadian flags are Canadians with proxies.

Get cucked, Swede

i really dont have a problem with the east-asian rabble or polacks comming into sweden, at least they work, but i cant fucking stand niggers and sandghosts fucking about like they own the place, fucking parasites

>action cannot be taken by strong men, because to be strong men they have to think about weak men who have ideas and so to act is impossible while thinking of weak men
>you can't think of other people and act without having thinking of ideas at the same time
>will be weak because you have not thought of all people while taking your action

>Muh Socrates
You fucking autistic retard.

No skidmark, any fag can talk about how to change the world. How many actiually do? Driven and determined people that who.
Strong minds discuss strong people. A man can have all the ideas in the world and be handed a seat of power but still fuck up. Just look at Obama.
A strong minded person can stray from his comfort zone and persue a different path to gain power and shape the world. Just look at Trump.

These people are talked about as they can set many events in motion. A single idea can be corrupted or changed. A strong minded man can make several ideas come to pass in their set image.
Discuss the planner not the plan.

... But I'm not, I'm genuinely interested in politics.

Forgot to add how that doesn't include me. I'm not a Canadian.

>muh Socrates

>must think of weak people and their ideas.
>can't think of my own.

You can do more than one you dfc banner

do not reply to shareblue, it's bait to slide /sbg/ threads
archive.is/F3jOa

Cringe

>Strong minds discuss strong people
All minds do.

Of course not, I wasn't talking about everyone

Most of this shit is only a piece of our discussion on the rise of nationalism you cuck.

>muh Sargon of Akkad
His videos are really hit or miss. I like when he brings up lots of supporting evidence for his positions and explains shit, but too much of his videos are just him playing ten seconds of someone else, pausing it to call them a dumbass, and then resuming the clip for ten more seconds.

>I know, I'll classify all these random things into one group so if someone likes one, they're put into this same group! I can demonize them all at the same time haha.

I wasn't aware that serbs were this retarded

>hillary
>sanders
>muh jewlywood celebs
>putin and russian hackers

we can do the same thing back to you, you know.

It's an idea about ideas relating to people but not an idea about an individual person. Otherwise, Socrates would have said something like "Hector is a faggot because he always brags about being good at discus" or something.

This board is really obsessed with youtube stars. The only youtube fag you guys talk about that I watch is Sam Hyde. Guess I am too old for the youtube fag thing.

The average age of the board went down due to the huge election influx.

Can you imagine if the great creators of generalized human thought did this?
Newton, Euler, Turing, all thinking about people instead of ideas. We would have nothing.

Seneca had hypocritical ideas. Lived a rich life and preached a poor man's philosophy. Talked against going to see the gladiators and yet went to the coloseum and praised their bravery. Talked about facing death well and then impersonated Socrates' death in an attempt to gain fame.

hey shareblue listen to this guy, stop making endless e-celeb concern troll threads it's getting really old

>Seneca
Diogenes

Seneca is on the left.

This.

I thought it was socrates.
Muh mistake.

Nice.

I suppose it is, he was the one who made the featherless biped observation. I just assumed it was Seneca because he taught a caesar, I'm not aware of any actual Emperor that Socrates taught, although he certainly had a lot to say to leaders.

>Wow look at me you guys posting this image with a quote about what intellectuals do ontop of a greek statue
>it's important to remember what intellectuals do so we remember why we're different and such nerds ecks-dee
>upvotes to the left by the way

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

This thread is for real Sup Forums to bash on you fucking piece of shit faggots from reddit that washed over during this shitty election cycle and have political views comparable to children.

Sup Forums now is a disgrace, a Trump cock-sucking hugbox where even the slightest negative comment towards him ( who these faggots deem to be the "God-Emperor" ) will result in "HURR DURR FUCK OFF LIBTARD SHILL"

What a nauseating experience. Daily reminder you aren't welcomed here if you worship pseudo-intellectual e-celebrities such as Varg, Stefen, Milo, along with dumb bimbo women such as Lauren Southern

Hey shareblue, fuck off. We can see your meta-shilling and are you really stupid enough to think you were the first ones to think about it?
Shills have been doing this for years, this is basic shill-tactics 101 anyone but newest of newfags would easily recognize.