Why are Atheists such good goys? Are they the biggest enemy to the white race?

Why are Atheists such good goys? Are they the biggest enemy to the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The world would be a better place without atheists. This is coming from an atheist, Trump supporter. But I realize I'm a unicorn.

Nope, lots of Atheist Trump supporters.
That pic, posted by OP, is fake news

haha, I guess I was playing risk a few days ago...

>tfw redpilled right-wing Atheist
>we are an anomaly

Deus Vult

Atheists want to destroy their own culture, all atheists are Marxists

You can't be a redpilled atheist

That's like saying all fatties are SJW.
You're talking about retarded gnostic atheists which are a loud, holier-than-thou minority

Atheism is a Jewish invention that turns men into beta cucks.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

No, atheist Trump supporters are common. One reason why many liberals are atheists is that getting rid of religion is a part of Marxism.

Well as part of the 17% of atheists who voted Donald Trump and value the western civilization that gives me the freedom to have no religion, and who hates Marxism with a passion, I don't know what to say to you..

I'm an atheist, but I've really come to respect christian values after browsing Sup Forums for a while, as strange as that might sound.

I think a lot of atheists saw the secular reasoning for why Trump was the best option, but the rest of them had their heads up their asses over "christianity is bad so whatever is bad for them is good for me"

Atheists by nature are lefitsts just like Jews.

I have no desire to destroy my own society, I simply cannot force myself to believe in God.
>I honestly wish that I could

Our society cannot survive without Christianity, and I recognize that I am an outlier.

I have no desire to convert/debate/attack Christians on their faith, and I will fight on the side of the Crusaders in the coming Holy War.

Perhaps you should go and invite the 75% of """moderate""" muslims into your country then, atheicuck.

They're not like the rest, you see....

>I can't force myself to believe in God

Yet you can quite easily imagine the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything for no reason.

Once again, fuck off back to /Reddit.

No, most "atheists" are just reactionary sinners, who are too dumb to think through their own ideology.

True exploration of Atheism requires faith in science.

Science, taken to logical conclusions requires acceptance of hardcore right wing ideals:
>race realism
>Eugenics

That infographic is wrong. You switched the Jewish and None percentages. Jews voted almost 70% for clinton, only beaten by niggers

Why can't you just drop it and accept my allegiance?

I accept that our society needs Christianity, you've won the argument, why should my personal belief matter if I'm willing to throw in my lot with you?

Christianity is cool philosophically but I'm not a believer. Why would I lie on Bhutanese office supply market?

>calls Atheists good goys
>Trump is a huge Israel supporter who wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem and has a Jew as one of his most important advisors and son in law.

Why don't you accept moderate Muslims? They drink and smoke so what's wrong with them?

Some blacks don't even rob, so why not let them date your daughter?

Once again, fuck off you atheist faggot.

> 33% muslims?

sure are

>pic related

> moderate muslims
Takia
> some blacks dont rob
Still have a higher chance to become a criminal.

These are non arguments fampai

this, all (?) of his children are married to Jews, his campaign received Israeli funding, and one of his core campaign promises was to protect Israel and their interests

Reminder.
Most atheist on the internet or just teens who rebel against their parents

>the people who aren't brainwashed by sky-cults knew not to vote for the conman
What did he mean by this?

> one of the participants of the election is a huge jewjerk
> call people who voted against him "enemy to the white race"

>why don't I accept moderate mudslimes
They are the enemy. Christian-based Western Civilization has allowed me the freedom to choose my faith, they would throw me off a building. I have a greater incentive than the average lukewarm Christian to reject Islamization.
(also arabs are violent, low-IQ savages)

>blacks date my daughter?
Absolutely not. I have a duty to secure the existence of MY people and a future for WHITE children.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

>not voting for the jewish puppet
>enemy to the white race

getting rid of cuckstianity*
fixed.
We need our own religion, with blackjack and hookers

cuckstainery*

And atheists have a demonstrably higher chance of being liberal faggots, which in turn leads to immigration and degeneracy. If you agree that "moderate" muslims are just as harmful as their Isis brothers, then it follows that "red-pilled" atheists are just as damaging to society as your fedora wearing rabid /Redditor atheists.

My parents were Atheist too. All my mom's brothers and sisters were raised Atheist. My grandparents on that side of the family were raised religious but my grandmother was a catholic and grandfather a protestant. In order to marry, they kind of left religion behind.

But nice try.

You are confusing correlation with causation and leaving out variables. The relationship between Arabs - lower IQ is BIOLOGICAL, the relationship between atheists and leftism is CIRCUMSTANTIAL and also temporary.

>Problem: Atheists tend to lean left
The ideology does NOT cause this over-representation. Honest, scientific atheism leads to the right. (Evolution instead of "all created equal")

The TRUE issue is that most young people and "sinners" lean heavily left, and they are all adopting meme-tier atheism to feel better about themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>posting the Elder Scrolls/Skyrim version of that picture

>The ideology does NOT cause this over-representation

Of course it does. Without an objective standard of good and evil like God all you're ultimately left with is moral relativism. This is the foundation for leftist politics.

>Yet you can quite easily imagine the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything for no reason.
Believing in the big bang theory is no prerequisite for being an atheist.

I disagree, moral relativism is not the only option.
>it's also a retarded viewpoint to hold if you think about it in-depth

Tribalism and Darwinism are essentially objective standards, and they are rooted in the strongest base instincts held by all living things.
>survival and reproduction

Don't be absurd. If Darwinism is our standard for morality then we can't even say that rape or eugenics is immoral since it could aid in our survival and reproduction.

Atheists are ruled by logic and reason rather than blind faith and their feelings.

That's why they voted Hillary - better the devil they know than the one they don't. Betting on Trump is like playing the lottery, which is something only irrational people do since playing any commercial lottery is mathematically a net loss.

Sup Forums does not comprehend this because Sup Forums is ruled by their gut feeling like most religious retards.

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.

this guy

Eugenics is not inherently immoral. Evolution and genetics are objective fact, we will either; improve , stagnate or decline.
>Is it better to ignore this reality?

Rape is immoral, among other considerations it DIRECTLY violates the well-being of the tribe to permit rape.

Reminder that leftcucks are all about gut feeling while people on the right only 50%.

Are morals ordained by God because they are good, or are morals good because God ordains them?

I was expecting Catholic to be much lower.
Is it Irish descendants being over-represented in Trump's voter?
Or is it that Mexicans in the US aren't that much Catholic?

that's a really dumb thing to say.

almost fell for the bait, then I remembered I was on Sup Forums
6/10 always a heated thread but overdone

That's the feminist/SJW kind of leftist. They don't overlap much with atheists, that should be obvious. They only share the logical leftist ideals of cooperation over competition and law based on logic and equality rather than religion/tradition with them.

Tribalism satisfies the absence of God as the primary adjudicator. Morality is vested in the whole of the tribe, that we are each part of.
>If an action is good for the tribe, it is moral.
>If an action damages to the tribe it is immoral.

I completely agree that morality must be based in something MORE than the individual, the quote you shared is absolutely in line with the morality of tribalism.

One of my favorite expressions is,
>"Cattle die and kinsmen die so shall you die too, but one thing that never dies is the fame of a dead man's deeds"

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

White Catholics are mostly for Trump, by far.
Also a third of all hispanics went for Trump in spite of the fake news.
Rough calculation, you got about as many white and beaner Catholics, say almost all hispanics are Catholic, one third of beaners going Trump, and an end result of 52%. That means about 70% white Catholics for Trump, which is not unbelievable.

>That's the feminist/SJW kind of leftist. They don't overlap much with atheists, that should be obvious.
I'm sure the SJW crowd is busy reciting psalms. Virtually all of the SJW sphere is atheist.
>law based on logic and equality
Bait. Choose one or the other. There is no and here.

It's not either or. Morals are good because they reflect God's nature, which is goodness itself.

fuck you ruskie get back to your krokodile i know you aren't going to be able to give it up for Lent

Being an true athiest is by nature a blackpill. Most athiests, especially women, are actually into spirituality and believe in the afterlife and other pagan shit. Western "atheist" = doesnt believe in christianity

>33% of Muslims Trump supporters

and Sup Forums claims Jews are Marxists, religious Jews are redpilled desu

>Anders BB an atheist
yea, no

He was though. Now he's into Odin stuff, supposedly.

Agnostic Trump supporter here. Checkmate atheists

>A third of muslims
>A THIRD

WTF I love mudshits now.
No source though so I highly doubt that.
Also doubt we won 41% of kikes.
American Jews are about 75% dem typically.

Thanks for the answer. It's not every day there's a reason to be proud of being a white Catholic.

It's not any day there's reason for that, user.

Very few people on Sup Forums have reason to be proud for anything they are.