MAINSTREAM METEOR

How do we solve the mainstream meteor problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w
youtube.com/watch?v=tM4JfHMsSzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finland sets an example for us all

>almost a million subs
And then Paul realized, he himself was the Maynestream Meteor all along.

DESU Im pretty impressed with what Alex Jones has been saying lately. Maybe all hope isnt lost, yet.

>LEGITIMUHT FOWM OF PHOTEST

I've unsubbed from him because of his last few videos (Specifically, the one about depression, then the one about "popular culture", then the one about how conservatism was the new "punk rock")

youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w

Someone link me to the original video these edits are come from.

EMAJHUN MOI SHUK

I hate this faggot.

But i hate all brits desu, they sound so fucking dumb

Hue

hes the bigest thing in youtube stop being a faggot

COUNTAH CULCHAH

Every one of his videos
Its supposed to be mocking his accent
Mainstream media=mayne streem meteor

>None of them are reversed
This triggers me.

You are truly an inspiration to us all

CONSERVATHISM IS DA NIU PANK RAKH

FINNLAND :DDDD

DA LAAAME STEEEM LAGACY METEOR

I had a giggle when he included a similar image in his video before the Leo video when he said "mainstream media". Seems he gets a kick out of the mockery around here. Although he probably just likes the attention.

>Alright youtube
>I have come to the conclusion that Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong
>That's about all, peace out

STOPH BEEIN DEPRESSED

BREGSIT

I can't even tell how many layers of irony these posts are on anymore.
Perhaps /ourguys/ are smarter than shills and realize regular persuasion doesn't work on Sup Forums, so they point us to good info by masquerading as shills trying to discredit it.

Either way, that's been the net effect. I wouldn't know or care about PJW if these constant retarded posts hadn't roused my suspicion.

Oy vey not the legacy meteor that meteor is an even bigger threat to the planet than the mainstream meteor

youtube.com/watch?v=tM4JfHMsSzE

Go home Ghost, it's too early to be drunk

OP is one of a small group of leftists paid to make fairly poor shoops of right wing e-celebs in hopes of getting Sup Forums to dislike them. It's part of a known strategy built by CTR/Brock and others before the midterm elections, to try and limit their influence on the race, in hopes that cuckservatives and democrats can regain some semblance of organization.

Now that they realize how many people get information not from the TV but from Youtube and other sites, they have to resort to this to try and save their fiscal backers.

That's why you see so many shoops of Molyneux, Styx, Varg, and everyone else lately. The attack is scripted and comes in three basic forms: First, "Not right wing enough." Second, "E-celebs, heh man amirite? Sup Forums hates everyone who has any audience." Third, "Hey look, they're shilling themselves, look at all the threads they make about themselves."

But none of these people are shilling themselves and there's no commonality between them in "not being right wing enough" or "selling out." The only commonality between every single person being targeted by these leftist fucktards is that they generally oppose globalism or multiculturalism, and have amassed a large enough audience to be worth the time to shitpost about.

You have been warned. This is an active long term attack.

MAYN STREEM MEDIER
IZ NOT A ARGEWMEND

STOB BEEIN DA UNKLE ADOLPH TYP
I DONT LIKE TOTALATEREANS
DONTS TREDS ON ME

He's so much uglier than the meteor man. Proves that pacts with Satan don't pay. Jesus ftw

>Man, they have some spicey meme's
>I'm sure this photoshop warp effect will go over well
>this is good
>I fit in here

Noted.

Mainstream meteor memes are kinda funny though, and they have spread awareness of PJW to more and more people.
Same for Molyneux and the others, surely.

YUO UTTERR TWÆTS

he will save the world

>you're right wing, therefore you must agree with all right wing celebrities
no, fuck you
you don't have to be some genius to speak out against globalism and multiculturalism, a shitton of content creators are doing that, which is good (politically), but it means that they just end up doing the same videos but from a different person each time

TEH OLT REICHT AR NEO NATSEES

Ask Laura

this is kinda true tho

i dont like PJW desu, he's said some stupid shit lately.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO IS
A
COMPLETE
IDIOT

EYETAH POOT AUP OAH SHOOT DA FOOK UPH

They stick out like sore thumbs. The thing is that they have no idea what they are doing, and the result is that they are unifying the right even further against globalism and multiculturalism. I copied your reply and will paste it in many shill threads in the future as i SAGE.

LIBTJARD AHH ATTACKING MEEEEHHH

lololol

IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

We take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else

its funny because i made that image and now everyone is posting it

bretty cool

CONSERVATISM IS DUH NOO COUNTAH CULTUURR

Joining Isis is not a legitimate form of protest, Tunisia

Some if that is true, some of it is irony

Yeah

CELEBRITEYS ARE FOOKIN IDIYOTS

Lmao

brought to you by the same group that makes the painfully unfunny Biden memes

EYE CUAHKNOT BEELEAF THUAT NOOBOWDY IES QWESTIONHING THUIS SEWBJEYKT

>Implying those doesn't make you like them even more

buy my book

its time to fright
its the nemesis of the altright
the leader of the alt-light
its...... METEOR MAN

he's not that big, but he is a good entry level redpill for people just discovering Alex Jones after the election.

FAST YA NYD A KOWTAH CULCHA SOW THA MEDIA MACHEYNE CSAN MAKE MONEYE AWF YA SEW CAWLD MEWVMEYNT

Just because Sup Forumsacks are right-wing SJWs doesn't mean they aren't a necessary counterculture to the MSM narrative. This board is essentially the 1960s hippie movement in reverse and is only going to get bigger from here on out.

Go look up nativism on wikipedia. Immigrant hate groups, conspiracy nuts and ye youth retard village council bad gay club has existed forever.

Hippie culture was a lot about breaking away from formality and changing the social norms which has impacted literally everyone now (formal dress being less enforced and so on).

Not saying I don't think Sup Forums is part of an interesting force that is for sure to have an impact but just saying it's nothing like hippie culture and more of a leech on anonymous social media groups on the internet and a culture of people who gets connected while being individually isolated.

he's not the hero Sup Forums deserves
and not the hero Sup Forums needs
and his not even the hero Sup Forums wants
but were stuck with him its...THE METEOR MAN!

Woops

JAY KAY ROW-LING IS AN UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON