Ohio State student, 19...

>Ohio State student, 19, emails teacher explaining she submitted work late because her boyfriend dumped her - and the internet vows to avenge her
>Rachel Harriman emailed her history professor last week explaining the situation
>The 19-year-old student revealed her boyfriend had unexpectedly dumped her
>Harriman tweeted a photo of the email she sent and it quickly went viral
>Her history professor opted to accept the late assignment and even offered up some advice by suggesting it might be a good time to go to Europe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4273968/Ohio-State-student-emails-teacher-honest-late-excuse.html

>The 19-year-old revealed in her email that it was because of her boyfriend had unexpectedly dumped her over the weekend

STIEGERWALLED when

I'd give a couple days extension for a first year undergrad, it's kind of expected that you're lenient on all the adultbabies. After that though tough titties

this is part of the cucking of our society. When i was in Uni i had a friend who literally never handed in a single assignment on time. Neverending series of extensions and excuses. And he got away with it. used to piss me off

>Go to Europe
>Gets attacked by muslims

>Sunday productivity

did her boyfriend break up with her because of her chronic procrastination?

>even offered up some advice by suggesting it might be a good time to go to Europe

>oh geez oh gosh
>Chad just dumped me for Amy
>I better drop out of school and go visit Europe
>All because my 8 month relationship ended abruptly and I don't know how to be alone or reconcile loss

Why do whites let their women get this spoiled/narcissistic? Genuine question

This.

Cos daddy was weak and did whatever his little baby guilted him into doing

My first undergrad I don't think I handed a single thing on time. No-one really cared as long as it was in within a couple of weeks of the due date. Things seem to have changed a bit now.

some cow at my uni consistently gets extensions on deadlines for 'anxiety'
- may i point out that she was calm enough telling this to me, a stranger.

When handing in an assignment that me and my friend busted our arses off for, she told my friend '
>Wow kudos to you for doing it

Like that isn't the accepted norm. Lazy tramp.

How is this news? What does this have to do with politics?

hehe that's me xd

^5

I have to admit, I like being very lienent on them but then follow up with debilitating guilt trips that make them question themselves as people. It produces profound results.

>19 years old
>but she's a woman so everyone treats her like a 6 year old princess

How would you have handled getting that email? Pic related for me.

Can't even break up with a chick anymore without her trying to publicly shame you. It's interesting really. We're at a point now where women perceive men who don't want them to be almost a defective product. "You were supposed to marry me, make babies with me, buy me, errr us a house, then subsidize my cock safari after I divorce you! What's wrong with you!?"

>no

VIOLENT LANGUAGE

"Also, just so everyone knows...especially you, cute boy who I was fantasizing about cheating on my ex-boyfriend with anyway...I am single!!! My pussy is accepting bids again! Do I hear 10 inches and 6 figure bank account?"

Welcome to college,where the only skill u r taught ,is to be hyper sensitive and act like a victim

>TRIGGER WARNING: Violent language

The entirety of the message reads: "no".

Holy fucking shit the levels of delusion.

>a girl doesn't do homework because something petty
>entire internet congratulates and enables her

yikes

>hyphenated last name
Stopped reading there.

Why the fuck is OSU in the news for something all the time now? I leave Columbus for school out of state and now it's the most happening place in the country.

Also
>two weeks ago
>taking stats class
>do homework day before online submission is due
>forget to actually submit it
>remember literally 5 minutes after end of submission time, submit it 10 minutes late
>ask prof if he could still accept it since I had proof the assignment was finished well before the end of submission time
>he says no
And I accepted the consequences like an adult.

This

no wonder they keep losing bowl games

Yeah, fuck personal responsibility when you're a perpetual victim.

what did the syllabus about late work?

i had one generous professor whos policy was, if the work was late, you got 10% off the final score. 2 weeks late, 20% off, 3 weeks, 30%

then ive had others where late work wasnt accepted at all.

>Break up with girl
>Somehow becomes a huge story
>Seriously wtf
>Have random people threatening to murder you over this
I can't even..

Urban Crier got his nickname for a reason. He's one of the few football coaches who plays the SJW game well. Look at how he got out of his contract at Florida... he faked a heart condition, played out his drama in the press until the university let him get a waiver on the buyout clause. He was already known for whining like a victim each time he lost a game. The hysterics of a fake medical condition just adds to his SJWness.

t. butthurt Michigan fan

it was a first down m8

God damn where were these excuses when I was in school

>Trump won
>random shit
>BLM

all that can keep them out with n problem skipping assignments and classes