Why does Trump have such awful luck at getting his appointees to just tell him the goddamn truth before potential...

Why does Trump have such awful luck at getting his appointees to just tell him the goddamn truth before potential scandals break out?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/321948-armed-services-committee-dem-our-members-dont-meet-with-russian-ambassadors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-gop-lawmaker-calls-on-sessions-to-recuse-himself-from-russia-investigation/2017/03/02/148c07ac-ff46-11e6-8ebe-6e0dbe4f2bca_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gopreax-840a:homepage/story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is fake news when the story is stripped of it's proper context
Saged

>scandals
You sound like a wuman

You'd call it fake news if I linked the article too.

OK

I wonder? Could it be because they are up to some shenanigans?

That's because it is, he was a senator and a member of the armed services committee now get your shill ass off my board, bluenigger

It's not your board, reddit

>"I'll have more flexibility after the election" - Barack Obama to the Russian President

>"I understand. I will tell Vlad. We stand with you" - Russian President to Barack Obama

They don't. The "Russia shit" is a completely fabricated scandal.

I never said otherwise but why is it so hard to just not say untrue things like "I did not communicate with Russia"?

>member of the armed services committee
Funny. No one else in the armed services committee met with Russian ambassador last year.

THE Wew lad York times

really grts my mind crunching

Because he didn't lie

guess she forgot

Did you see the part where he said...
>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.

Appears to me to be plainly false

Muh safe space

Make no mistake about it, treasonous Obama is behind all of this. The Russian narrative. The violent protests. The Town Hall "uprisings". This is all Obama being pushed by Soros. Nobody who loves America would ever do something like this.

>I did not have communications with the Russians.

Yes, in regards to the campaign retard.

lol

The Armed services committee isnt her only job in the senate tho...

In the 115th Congress, McCaskill will serve as ranking member of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.[5] As of the 114th Congress, McCaskill served as a senior member of the Committee on Armed Services, Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, and ranking member of the Special Committee on Aging and the United States Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.[6]

You can tell the bullshit because the left love communism. So whats the problem with Russia. Also John McCain created ISIS.

In the interest of the argument, why do we assume Trump loves America?

I thought Obama created ISIS and it was birthed from Hillary's barren womb?

proof?

The question was in regards to the 2016 election and not him talking to them as a senator

and yet she was a member and met russians

Those three are all part of it. there's videos of all this shit.

fruit doesnt fall far from the tree

thehill.com/homenews/news/321948-armed-services-committee-dem-our-members-dont-meet-with-russian-ambassadors

In its report, the Washington Post noted that it called all 26 members of the Senate Committee to confirm whether any other member had met with Kislyak.

The 20 senators who responded said they did not meet with the Russian ambassador last year. The report did not indicate whether McCaskill was one of the respondents.

I guess this sessions thing is today's slide bait topic. The shills never cease to find a new fake news story to CONTINUALLY SPAM THE FUCKING BOARD WITH LIKE THEYRE TOO GOD DAMN RETARDED TO USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

thanks for outing your slide story for the day though. Really easy to filter now.

>WaPo
>the hill
>verifying anything

guess they forgot to call her

If you used the word slide any more than you already do I'd think you work at White Castle.

What other reason would he have to spend millions of his own money and give up his comfortable lifestyle?

and the other 6?

Not an argument. Use the fucking catalog shill Blue share fagtron. There are already enough fake news stories on this topic already getting destroyed without my help. Now fuck off nigger. This is a non story. Try again tomorrow.

Nigger faggot.

Iran deal = unrelated to Armed Services committee, related to her work as committee member to Homeland Security and Govt Affairs
Adoptions = totally unrelated to armed services committee, maybe as part of the Committee on commerce? I dunno, but certainly not an armed services issue

What armed service committee business could sessions possibly have with the Russian ambassador?

>still met with russians
i don't think you understand this statement because this is what you are using on Sessions

What the hell is Blue share?

But there is literally no reason to meet with russian ambassador as part of the armed services committee

Don't need to, I see where it says NYT

Bragging rights? He's done more for less, and bring a president of the United States would be a huge boost to his name and thus trademark's value after he got out of office.

Republicans taking the Fake News bait

Guess the russian narrative only works in 2016 and all these manchurians were indoctrinated one year ago. Iran deal wasn't mentioned in 2013 visit.

Oh jeez, why would anyone want to be the most powerful man in the world?

Your boss that's paying you to intentionally slide the catalog with your off topic fake news threads. Now fuck off shill nigger faggot. You've already been proven wrong not only in this thread, but all the other 20 threads about this false news in the catalog. Go away, you lebbit tier propaganda won't work here.

Isnt NYT a chinese enewspaper now?

According to those tweets posted above, she met with Russians 2015 to discuss Iran deal and 2013 to discuss adoptions

>So whats the problem with Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

>Yury Felshtinsky, Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Berezovsky, David Satter, Boris Kagarlitsky, Vladimir Pribylovsky, and the secessionist Chechen authorities claim that the 1999 bombings were a false flag attack coordinated by the FSB in order to win public support for a new full-scale war in Chechnya. This war boosted the popularity of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who was previously the director of the KGB, and helped the pro-war Unity Party succeed in the elections to the State Duma and helped Putin attain the presidency within a few months.

all of those people have been assassinated

remember when eric holder had to resign over the fast and furious scandal? me neither.

which she had no reason to discuss with russians. Hey he met with 24 other ambassadors as well so i guess they do meet other ambassadors for some reason maybe you should figure out why so that you can say he had no reason to meet with any of them without sounding like a tool.

>Your boss that's paying you to intentionally slide the catalog with your off topic fake news threads.
So what, something like CTR then? Could you tell me more?

remember when treason and incompetence were the same thing? me either

Yeah ask your boss next time he hands you a check. Hopefully your shill post count will be enough to afford tendies.

Now fuck off and stop bumping your propaganda fake news bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAA *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHARIABLUE FAGGOTS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ITT

SESSIONS DID NOTHING WRONG LMAOOOOOO

DEAL WITH IT BASEMENT NERDS

Fake news bullshit sage.

>treason

even if trump got help from the russians to take down clinton it's not treason since neither dnc or podesta is the us government

But i already addressed that here
with confirming double digits

reminder

Then why did he lie?The thing that keeps fucking people up isn't that they talked to Russians.

It's that they keep lying about it. Why would you lie if you had nothing to hide?

These idiots at the fake news corporations want to make any communication with Russia into treason. Absolute morons.

"HE TALKED TO RUSSIA!!! HE SHOULD BE FIRED!!"
There is nothing illegal about communicating with other countries.
"B-But MUH LOGAN ACT"
never going to happen.

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-gop-lawmaker-calls-on-sessions-to-recuse-himself-from-russia-investigation/2017/03/02/148c07ac-ff46-11e6-8ebe-6e0dbe4f2bca_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gopreax-840a:homepage/story

>According to Justice Department officials, Sessions, a top Trump supporter, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak twice in 2016, including one September meeting in his office. In a statement following the revelations, Sessions denied he had met with “any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false,” he said. McCarthy and Chaffetz are the first prominent Republicans to call for Sessions to recuse himself. Some Democrats went further, calling on Sessions to resign, demanding an independent investigation and, in a few cases, accusing Sessions of lying under oath.

>McCarthy and Chaffetz bringing down the hammer

How based can two Republicans be. Chaffetz is easily my favorite new politician since the benghazi hearings. If only we could get the team back together and have Gowdy come on board we could end this charade and have Pence begin to lead.

Why are liberals so fucking annoying? Why can't they just let Trump be president without trying to fuck him over?

I don't think a medical tech repair company would pay me to peddle news stories on a Hungarian sheep boiling imageboard.

Why are conservatives so fucking annoying? Why can't they just let Obama be president without trying to fuck him over?

You say that like the GOP wasn't equally obstructive to Obama

It's the hell of partisanship, not either side in particular.

says the birther
There is legit shady shit going on here. If you dont see this, you are deluded
>Manafort, Flynn both forced to resign over Russian involvment
>Allegations that Russia hacked and leaked private emails for political purposes
>Amazing amount of connections from Trump to Russians oligarchs and Russian mob
>Trump won't release his tax returns which might show financial relationships to Russians/Russian mob
Thjis shit stinks. If you dont see this and dont want answers, I really dont know how you can call yourself a patriot.

I wouldn't think so either, yet here you are, continually spamming the catalog with your fake news and continually bumping your already debunked thread.

I'm sorry I must of missed the part where conservatives tried to block all of Obamas administration picks. Fuck off you shill faggot

JUST TREASON MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I'm the OP so how can I bump it?

You're the same shill posting from last night, faggot.

Keep your balls on Jeffy.

Did you miss the part where conservatives refused to conduct hearings as is their constitutional duty re: Supreme Court nominee?

Should probably learn how bumping works, my Shareblue newfriend shill. I'll give you a hint. Someone else has already responded to the thread.

Now please fuck off.

Go read the ACTUAL quotes. The media is spinning this once again. No perjury was committed. It's a prime case of fake news at it's best.

Obama appeased them by appointing several Republicans. And you seem to have forgotten their efforts to block his Supreme Court nominee, as well as their stonewalling on any and all bills from him, and trying to threaten a government shutdown to get their way.

The whole reason he became known as an EO-happy president was because Congress refused to cooperate with him on literally anything.

that is exactly what happened newfag

>Flynn

No wrongdoing. Was a mistake to get rid of him.

>leaked private emails

No proof it was Russians. It could have been anyone including China or people inside the FBI. Thank God it happened though because the corrupt media was going to pretend Hillary was an angel walking on water.

reminder why sessions has committed treason

Then why are you blaming me? You could always stop replying if it bothers you that much. But I guess you're too addicted to calling any thread you don't like a slider?

Lame duck presidents don't get a supreme court pick as tradition. Also, Obama was involved in the conspiracy to assassinate the previous Supreme Court justice.

Get your head out of your ass dude. Face reality, this shit reeks

and armed services committee is unrelated to Trump's campaign. the reason this is fake news is your flagrant hypocrisy and selective outrage.

lmao reddit, sure if you say so

Hey faggot, Trump is literally setting the record for longest without a cabinet. Suck some dicks.

Also you're a shill who incorrectly uses the term newfag.

>Hey fellow 4chaners lol

there's something fishy

This board is flooded with shills and the only thing that reeks is you imposters pushing a false narrative. This raid will fail, Sessions will not resign, and the festering rot which is your masters will be purged.

Because I keep using sage and want to drill it into your head to fucking use the catalog before posting ever again, assuming you arent actually a shill like I keep alleging. If you are a shill, I hope you kill yourself. If not, LURK MOAR FAGGOT

>Lame duck presidents don't get a supreme court pick as tradition.
So it's okay when Trump bucks all tradition but not the president you didn't like?

>Also, Obama was involved in the conspiracy to assassinate the previous Supreme Court justice.
Bullshit. If he was he'd have done it when he wasn't a lame duck, since according to you he should have known he traditionally wouldn't have gotten to appoint anyone.

>If you are a shill, I hope you kill yourself. If not, LURK MOAR FAGGOT
I have been here longer than you. Sup Forums's new "etiquette" is pointless to follow.

"Luck"

Thats funny cause
Anthony M. Kennedy, Associate Justice, President Reagan nominated him as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and he took his seat February 18, 1988.
Alito President George W. Bush nominated him as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and he took his seat January 31, 2006.

No its that faggot Lindsey Graham. Anytime they say "Oh GOP or republican law maker disagrees with Trump." 90% of the time it's either Graham or McCain or both.

I thought that board was a meme. When did they actually make it?

>Sup Forums's new "etiquette"
This board is about politics and news. There is no "new etiquette". LURK MOAR NEWFAG

oh look IDENTICAL shill threads to the ones earlier. Really convincing

>awful luck
>obvious incompetence
I'd say pick one, but do you really think it's the first one?

back to this. don't fire sessions, get a new guy, you're fucked either way. can't drain the swamp with old swamp things. fuck it. either way every ten seconds there's going to be some new scandal. the reigns have never left obama's clutches, all information needed was gathered by the NSA and is still gathered at the behest of the powers that be, call them as you wish.

to think that a man gifted with supreme power and practical silence over most of a decade isn't going to linger over the head of his successor? why would these people play ball, you all talk about how evil the left is, why would you think they were going to lay down and wait for trump to try to fix things? death by a thousand cuts, listening to everyhing he does, transmitted across the world, deals done with spies on the last days to compromise every aspect of trump's future administration, planned obsolescence has been a term floating around lately, and this is an example. what would be a better way to destroy anyone than to "accidentally" compromise systems so several opposing governments have clean and easy access? these people stole government secrets and lied to our faces about it with hillary clinton. we all saw the emails, we all saw the law transform the very term "intent" to mean nothing and itself at the same time, we all saw the orwellian recreation of fucking words we use every day. why donwe think this fight is evem remotely over?

>Russia this Russia that
Fucking give up.

>This board is about politics and news. There is no "new etiquette".
Sure there is. If it's not politics you identify with it isn't politics. If it's news you don't want to hear it's fake news. If I say something you don't like I'm a shill. If I happen to get I'm blessed by the reddit god, unless I happen to say something you disagree with in which case it never happened. If it's in the name of sticking it to those darned dirty *bogeyman of choice* you can break whatever rules you like.