I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Here's your (You).

Surely this is the end for Drumpf

Why is Sup Forums supporting a womyn for office?

Never believe in polls

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""(((polls)))""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the polls are conducted by (((them)))

I wish more places would count the spoilt vote.

This is a idelogical driven board my burger

Meme magic no longer works.

Say goodbye to Le Pen.

Li Pin will lose

trips counter my statment

not a poll

Meme magic works in mysterious ways, my friend

To see if you still feel?

In all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes

Because out of every candidate there she's the only one with balls

This looks so familiar.

no it actually doesnt. shes literally 25points behind consistently. Trump was never that behind and people posting the huffingtonpost are retarded we all know HP are hacks they're not pollers theyre just did an ultra biased '' analysis '' of the state of the race. There's simply no way you can recover from being 25points behind. I cant wait to make easy money out of le pen defeat the market are again totally retarded

She'll never break 40% user. The media said so.

You must have been looking at a completely different 20 polls than the rest of us.

This.
Alos, not gonna lie, former Le Pen supporter here, it's hilarious to watch her crash and burn.

none of that matters
I hate you alt-right faggots and La Pen is a Nazi like her dad.
However I can admit she had a good chance of winning.
HAD because the EU removed her special protections and the French authorities are going to prosecute her.
So its over. No La Pen, no Nazi France.
Sorry guys.
I am sure some of you will be in denial over this but it is in the process of happening.
Its over Pen-tards

* laughs in hebrew *

Fuck off Belgium.

Former la penpf supporter here. In all seriousness though.

>a Fucking Burger
Get better bait homo

not bait
the French authorities want to prosecute her over her racist crimes and they asked EU to drop her immunity
they just did this
its over for her
she will be in a prison cell or in court for a LONG time

>tfw $500 on Le Pen
gonna be good Hillary 2.0

We can't Le ocean woman get beat by
>a fucking cookie

FAKE NEWS

> tfw police will jail nationalists for trying to save the country
> tfw the police will be called racist nazis anyway no matter what they do
> tfw no face

Just wait til Macron is locked in and the fake news can happen.

Shell call for an EU referendum and if France leaves the EU will die. Its probably inevitable it dies but this will make it happen sooner.

Hey CTR. Did Soros keep some of you on?

>racist crimes

What, posting images ISIS published? I'm sure that'll hurt her ratings when the French people see the state trying to censor what is fast becoming the major issue for French voters.

Stop trying to defend her.
What she did was against the law, period, and the French people want her held accountable.
For you people who always complain about politicians getting away with crime its funny to see you backtrack.

> Posting a video
> Crime
Fuck off. How about prosecuting politicians who invite the entire world to live in Europe without asking their people first for cheep labor? Where are the chopping blocks for these pricks?